Magical In Character

PixieDust

Ten Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

6d5e25643c290e7503165501884a7d66.png

book-opening.gif

It's coronation day! Today is the day King Mortimer Mouse officially hands the throne to his beloved son Prince Mickey and his princess bride Minnie. All members of the kingdom from every province or village or underwater kingdom are invited to attend the coronation ball. Dressed to impress and ready to reunite with other kingdom members, you as a member of the Magic Kingdom are invited to attend!

Welcome to the ball, but keep your wits about you. Dark times may be just a curse away.

(Layout posts however you wish, but don't forget to tag any other RPer you mention in a post!)

glitterdivider.gif

[FONT= 'Open Sans']✿[/FONT]
766a4e7e9dc487a1c115c0ff6dfe526c.png

2009e92359a143e6a6e03ccc37ac48ff.gif

[FONT= 'Open Sans']✿[/FONT][FONT= 'Open Sans'] [/FONT]Location: Magic Kingdom, Enchanted Castle [FONT= 'Open Sans']✿[/FONT][FONT= 'Open Sans'] [/FONT]Scenario:[SIZE= 16px] [/SIZE]Prince Mickey's Coronation Ball [FONT= 'Open Sans']✿ [/FONT]With: Prince Edward and Pip [FONT= 'Open Sans']✿ [/FONT]Mentions: N/A  [FONT= 'Open Sans']✿[/FONT]

"Oh isn't this wonderful Edward?" Giselle exclaimed, leaning her head out of the window of the carriage in which she and her prince were travelling to the Enchanted Castle where the newly crowned King Mickey was holding his celebration ball. Turning to Edward with wide blue eyes, she saw that he was just as thrilled about the ball as she was. 

"Why Giselle, I should say this is the second most wonderful day of my life," he replied, placing a gentle hand on her cheek. The young maiden giggled girlishly, looking down at his hand and then back to his face.

"What was the most wonderful day Edward?"

"Yesterday, the day I met you and we were wed!"

From her shoulder, Giselle felt a ticklish nuzzling, her rodent friend Pip was expressing his approval of the newly-wed's gushy show of affection. 

"Pip that tickles!" she half complained, putting out her palm for him to sit on as the castle loomed closer through the window. Plenty of people were entering through the gates decked out in beautiful ball wear, few she recognised, but she would be pleased to meet them. Edward's stepmother would be there and she hoped they would get along splendidly with her as she was the only living family  Edward had left. It was really one of the few things that Giselle knew about her dreamboat of a husband.

The carriage soon came to a halt just outside of the castle gates. Edward exited first, walking around to her side to and extending a hand to help her out. She took it delicately as Pip climbed back onto her shoulder and the three of them advanced through the gates, Giselle blowing kisses to the guards and Edward smiling charmingly at everyone. The pair simply adored people.

The castle interior was truly a spectacle. Gold framed portraits of past monarchs lined the walls and beautiful red carpets led the way into the main ballroom where the newest portrait of a smiling King Mickey and Queen Minnie was waiting to be unveiled. Edward gave an impressed sigh as he observed the sheer enormity of the ballroom. It was akin to a ballroom owned by a distant relative of his Prince Adam on the outskirts of a small French village. He told the awestruck Giselle as such. The pair took to their seats near an unfamiliar couple, waiting for an announcement from King Mickey. Pip, however, had found his way to the kitchens, having followed a trolley of food heading in that direction.

glitterdivider.gif

Mama Odie

tumblr_mornj3wtAx1s693wso3_500.gif

Mama Odie decided to come to the coronation of Prince Mickey in her casual wear, she didn't have nor need any fancy dress or jewelry. She felt around her until she felt Juju, slithering by her side. "Ooh Juju, Mama's got a bad feeling about this here fancy festival, you best keep an eye out for me." she said to her scaley companion. Juju nodded, and slithered onto her arm. The elderly lady stretched him out and used him as a walking stick. She wanted a nice seat near the front, she could hear the excited chatter and more people coming in. Eventually she found her way to the seating area, accidentally hitting people with Juju as she searched for the front. She found a nice seat and settled down, releasing her grip on Juju. The snake slithered around her neck, nuzzling her face. She could tell people were looking at her, "What y'all lookin at, never seen an old lady and her snake enjoying a coronation before." she said, laughing knowing the reputation snakes got, but Juju was as sweet as could be. Despite this she knew a few people moved away when they caught sight of him. Now she only needed to keep her focus on the coronation process.

LeafDivider.gif

7546496f8868e3ac1a68c2c9aefb7f2f.png

Jane-jane-porter-34432235-500-281.gif

[FONT= 'Open Sans']✎[/FONT][COLOR= rgb(24, 24, 24)] [/COLOR]Location: [FONT= 'Times New Roman']Magic Kingdom, Enchanted Castle[/FONT][FONT= 'Open Sans']✎[/FONT][COLOR= rgb(24, 24, 24)] [/COLOR][FONT= 'Times New Roman']Scenario:[/FONT][FONT= 'Times New Roman'][SIZE= 16px] [/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE= 16px]Prince[FONT= 'Times New Roman'] [/FONT]Mickey's Coronation Ball[/SIZE][FONT= 'Open Sans']✎[/FONT][COLOR= rgb(24, 24, 24)] [/COLOR][FONT= 'Times New Roman']With:[/FONT][FONT= 'Times New Roman'][SIZE= 16px] [/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE= 16px]Mama Odie @ManyFaces[/SIZE][FONT= 'Open Sans']✎[/FONT][FONT= 'Open Sans'] [/FONT]Mentions: Tarzan @crucialstar and Daddy (Mr Porter) [FONT= 'Open Sans']✎[/FONT]

Trying to convince Tarzan that going to a ball in the civilised world had not turned out quite the way Jane had hoped. Really she had not stopped to question how one could even deliver an invitation to them in the middle of the African Jungle, but she supposed the Magic Kingdom was...well rather magical. 

"Really Tarzan I expect it will be all sorts of terrific attending your first formal ball. I had hoped you would want to integrate a bit more. After all I did learn to swing through the jungle on a vine, a bit of compromise would be appreciated," she had said, not unkindly as she had set out picking a nice enough dress. Living in a treehouse made it quite difficult to obtain such things funnily enough. She had gathered up her long brown hair into a neat bun and now sat at the makeshift mirror, watching her new husband from the corner of her eye. He still protested, saying that he just would not feel comfortable and with  a sigh she decided to give up. "Very well, but if you change your mind you can always wear your father's suit. You look lovely in it and I'm sure he would have liked that."  Once she was done dressing for the occasion, she kissed Tarzan goodbye, promising to tell him all about it when she returned.

She and her father boarded the boat to the mainland of The Magic Kingdom, passing many of the wonderful provinces along the way. She thought she saw a glimpse of the Jolly Rodger and the dazzling red coat of Captain Hook at one point.

"Oh daddy," she sighed, "I do wish Tarzan was here." Mr Porter placed a loving hand on her shoulder as he replied.

"Not to worry dear, you know it's all very hard for Tarzan to adjust to things. The jungle is all he has ever known. You never know, he might just change his mind." Jane appreciated her father's words, and felt a little bit more optimistic about the ball for it.

The ballroom itself was wonderful and reminded her strongly of England and the high society parties she used to attend. Letting her father mingle with an elderly lady called Mrs Potts and an eccentric gentleman named Maurice, Jane took a seat next to a woman using a snake as a staff! At first she was not sure she had seen correctly but here she was, as casual as though it was perfectly normal.

"Goodness me, may I ask what breed of snake that is? It's quite beautiful and I must say I'm rather partial to animals." Jane enthused. The young woman could never pass up an oppurtunity to gush over animals. Her eyes were wide with curiosity, "My husband can talk to animals you know. It sounds rather loony but it's very true." 

LeafDivider.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back