Magical Girls Club: Team Kagayaki! Crystal Lights!

[QUOTE="Son of Crota]*gasp* (:'()(:'()(:'() How could you.... *goes and cries in a corner*

[/QUOTE]
It is Nagisa who loves Sabatiel obviously!

Yayoi's heart beats for Shin only. * jumps into the corner, hugging him *

sorry, guys! x_x work and school has been killer lately! I'll be around to do replies tomorrow. i feel so bad holding things up. DX

Hai <3

Just a bit sad that it is national holiday here by us and everyone else is busy. In the other thread everyone is active but my partners :/

Oh well, I guess I will find another things to attend to... I guess? :D

I'm also in the other thread, made a very obedient unknowing sentient mist of murderous and morbid mass mutilation.

I'm also in the other thread, made a very obedient unknowing sentient mist of murderous and morbid mass mutilation.

That sounds like you! Mist is a cool concept, I wonder what will... erm, it(?) do with those unsuspecting little mortals.

I thought that I also created a cooler char but nobody else thinks that it seems now that everyone else is fighting :P

I do hope that it will go rampage in a bit and tries to annihilate everything... that sounds like a good plan for a sleepy afternoon.

Also if it wants to there is still room for guests in the pocket dimension Sheryl just made, you know too observe the universe and the worlds you want to conquer in the future.

Metaphysics-sama. I abandoned my " partners " in the academy, I see you are with Crota-senpai so that's pretty nice! Say, could we somehow meet, say all three of us sometimes later in the RP? I would love people to actually interact with...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back