• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magical Girls Academy (Open!)

@animegirl20 @Lord Anubis

@AikoMomone

((Misaki's agressive personality))

Misaki scowled at the people in the crowd. She held her left hand out and a wooden mallet soon appeared in it. She clenched the handle in her fist and began to thwack people with it, growling "Outta my way!" To anyone who crossed her path. She got looks of all kinds from the other students, but she paid no mind to them as she walked towards the school.

"Hey! Watch it! what's your problem?!" She crossed her arms. That girl had been yelling and whacking anyone who was in her way. Amu happen to be one of tem. "Well?!"

@queenhistoria

Kuroha gets up, walking stretching for a moment as he heard the loudspeaker. "Closing Eyes." Kuroha teleports to the far from the school, presumably a few 20 feet away from the entrance."Well." Walking through the crowd, he tripped over a rock, getting his mind together, he sees a strange girl whacking everyone out of the way. "That's one way to get through a crowd." He continued walking through the crowd, making his way to the Main Entrance.

Kain was walking when he senced hostile intent. He reached his hand behind him in a second catching the mallet before it hit him. He turned his head slowly his blood red eyes squinting in a not so kind manner stairing into the girls eyes. He spoke in a calm but cold tone" id be careful where you swing that ms." Was all he said before letting go continuing to walk casually towerds the school.

@queenhistoria

animegirl20 said:
"Hey! Watch it! what's your problem?!" She crossed her arms. That girl had been yelling and whacking anyone who was in her way. Amu happen to be one of tem. "Well?!"
@queenhistoria

"What?!" She turned around, facing Amu. She smirked at her and opened her mouth to say something, probably a nasty retort, but no words came out. Instead, another flash of memories passed her by.

"What's your problem, huh!?" Shouted her foster mother, backing Misaki up against the wall.

"I'm sorry-" sobbed Misaki.

"Shut the hell up, you little b***h!" The woman shouted, slapping her across the face. Misaki continued to sob and retch, coughing and briging her hand up to her cheek. Again, and again, and again, her mother hit her.

Tears pooled in Misaki's eyes. "Don't say that to me ever again." She snarled.

@animegirl20

Last edited by a moderator:
As she entered the school Sheryl has met with the sudden commotion. At first she could not care less but things have gotten interesting so she decided to lean to a wall and observe the events from a close distance. Who knows what would happen next?

Deirdre arrived at the academy being dropped off by her parents. "Bye, honey. Make Tiamat proud!" She would at that.

With a duffel bag in her hand and a smile on her face, she headed for the front entrance, ready to start her first day of magical education. She wasn't quite sure what that would entail, but she figured it would be more than just English and math.

"... Yet again... The people in this school is so confusing..." Vali shakes his head at seeing the exchange between the two students. "This might actually be a record... Been in the school less than an hour, and two people are already at each other's throats... Well... I did say I wanted interesting people, I guess..." Vali, along with a handful of other students, had stopped to watch the commotion while the rest of the students avoided eye contact and kept moving.

Elle felt another wavelength, it was sharper. She began to walk faster into the school, but towards the dorms first. She was getting a bit overwhelmed and needed to reclaim whatever calmness she had.

Elle was at her dorm, walking briskly up the stairs and getting to her room. She was going to get rid of whatever was in her bags. The room was nice and the rest of her bags were there. She began to organize all of the clothes she had, placing them into drawers. Whatever she had left she was going to find places to put them.

Kaori happened to be in Misaki's way and ended up being whacked on her shoulder with the wooden spoon. "Ow!!" She shouted in pain as she rubbed her shoulder and turned to her? "What's the big idea?!"

@queenhistoria

AikoMomone said:
Kaori happened to be in Misaki's way and ended up being whacked on her shoulder with the wooden spoon. "Ow!!" She shouted in pain as she rubbed her shoulder and turned to her? "What's the big idea?!"
@queenhistoria

Misaki turned away from Amu to face Kaori, fresh tears falling down her cheeks.

"Get away from me!" She shouted, thwaking Kaori again. The memory burned fresh in her mind of her mother beating her after saying similar words, and she then noticed the crowd of students gathered around her.

"All of you, stay away!" The mallet turned into a katana, and she held it out at the other students, shaking with fear.

Sheryl felt that she had enough of this charade: it was one thing to argue with one another, but threatening others was completely different. She finally stepped away from the wall, reaching out with her hand in the air. In that moment a blade of pure twilight, decorated by the stars of the cosmos itself materialized in her palm and now she clutched it with a firm grip as she walked towards Misaki.

" Excuse me. " she said as she stopped before her, still gripping her sword firmly, although lowered, not to threaten the disturbed girl. " I hate resorting to violence, so I will only ask you once: lower your weapon and let is talk this over. I am certain that we can reach an accord if we just relax and pay attention to one another. "

"Hmm. Never knew so many students could run so fast. You learn something new everyday." Vali whispers to himself, while staring at the brown-headed girl's razor-sharp katana, which is brandished in his general direction. The moment the girl had transformed her mallet into said katana, all of the students around Vali had scattered; leaving him alone to distract the girl while they ran away like cowards. "This is escalating rather dramatically, perhaps trying to calm her down is what I should do... If that doesn't work, I grow bone-armor and run like hell.", Vali thinks to himself.

Vali, having noticed that the girl is violently shaking and her eyes containing noticeable fear, adopts as calm a voice as possible. He also raises his hands slightly into the air to show he doesn't mean her any harm.

"Alright, love, why don't we just slow down a little bit. I don't mean you any harm, and I admit I was wrong for watching you whack people aside; despite how funny it may or may not have been. Why don't we start at the beginning for now. My name is Vali, what's yours?"

@queenhistoria

Deirdre saw a massive commotion breaking out behind her, but paid little attention to it. She made a left turn, towards the girls dormitories, intending to drop off her clothes. When she got there, she saw another girl already moving her stuff in.

"Hi there," she said with the faintest hint of an Irish accent. "I'm Deirdre. Mind if we room together?"

@Milah

She tried to still her violently shaking hands and calm herself down, but nothing seemed to be working. Her thoughts ran in a hazy jumble, and all she saw was the two students talking to her. Everyone else had scattered as soon as she pulled out her blade. Slowly, she lowered it, and eventually collapsed into a sobbing heap on the floor, the katana dissappating into thin air.

@DawnAntalios @Rari

Sheryl could feel nothing but sadness and pity for the girl now before them. She thrust her own weapon to the ground, which then vanished into thin air and knelt near the tormented girl. She knew not where this sympathy had come from, usually she could not bother with others this much.

Yet...

This girl seemed to be so anguished, so tormented like none before. She almost reminded her of a peculiar girl from the past. One that she had known all too well.

She patted her shoulders and whispered so barely anyone could hear her.

" There- there, it is all right now. You have nothing to worry about, just relax, it will be fine. " she then forced a smile on her face, something she hadn't done in a while. " The name is Sheryl, if you need to seek refuge or just to talk to someone I will be there. Now cheer up, will you? "

*Long exhale* "Thank you for dropping your weapon." Vali, now that the girl is unarmed, moves just a little closer to her. Just within arms reach to hand her a white handkerchief he'd taken out of his back pocket. Vali, not really knowing how he should comfort someone he doesn't know, can only say a few simple sentences. "No one is hurt, there's really no need to cry. Like I said before, my name is Vali. If you don't mind, what's your name?" Vali says, looking at the girl with a smile to say "There's nothing to worry about.", after that he turns to Sheryl,

"Thank you for coming to my defense. It's a pleasure to meet you Sheryl."

@DawnAntalios @queenhistoria

Kain watched from a window, as the seen unfolded then concluded. The negative energy filling the air called to him. He closed his eyes, as th raw negative, depressing emotions flowed into him. It was a ability he learned to use a while back to satisfy his demonic side. He opened his eyes once more, as they know glowed a little brighter crimson red. He turbed seeing some students look at him. He cared little, and began to walk away making way towerds math class. It was not a favorable class, but necessary he guessed. Kain calmly walked down the halls a chilling atmosphere followed him.

Sheryl now looked at Vali and then smiled at her too briefly.

" A pleasure to meet you, Vali. Although I am afraid that my role in this was much less than you mentioned. " she looked around then turned back to him " If anyone then you do not really seem to be in the need of defense. "

Just then did she realize how much she liked this guy, even though they have literally only met few seconds ago. He had a strange, mysterious aura around him which peeked her curiosity, but as she did not want to be impolite she said nothing about her feelings. For now she was happy that she had found a kindred spirit.

((Misaki's anxious personality))

At Sheryl's touch on the shoulder, Misaki stopped crying and went stone still. Then she shivered, and she looked at the two students in bewilderment.

"Oh no," she said, standing up and taking a step back. "It happened again. Where am I? Are you okay? Did I do anything to you?" She asked worriedly, her eyes shifting from Vali to Sheryl and back.

@DawnAntalios @Rari

Elle felt a surprising wavelength, she did her best to hide that it affected her. It was a little far, but she could feel it. A surprising voice although startled her.

"Hi there. I'm Dierdre. Mind if we room together?"

Elle turned around and gave a weak smile. Elle heard a bit of an accent, but not too much.

"S-Sure. I just almost finished packing on m-my side, and will be going to get my books."

@Daird

Users who are viewing this thread

Back