Magical Girl RP! Witch Girl Warriors! [Inactive]

StrawberryDessert

Thesis of Hope
StrawberryDessert submitted a new role play:

Magical Girl RP! Witch Girl Warriors! - A mystical tale of a few special ladies who end up fighting for the sake of humanity!

Thank you for coming!
A number of students from all across the world, having been penpals for years, all wake up in a single, unknown place... and are now being addressed by a single term.

"Witch Girls."

(Naturally, more to be added as time goes on!)

----
Read more about this role play...

A number of young females wake up... in a completely white room. There are no windows, and a dim light glows on the ceiling.

Where are they?

They had been at home the night before.

They are each lying on their own beds, which are white and only just soft enough to be comfortable. The room gives off the feeling of a hospital ward...

Kara wakes up, confused as to where she is or how she got here.

"What the hell?" She quietly spoke. "I didn't do anything this time to be locked up!"

Kara checks her cell phone to see if she can cal someone but it has no reception to be found.

The only choice she has now is to wait and see what happens.

Yuka slowly opened her eyes, however something was different, something was strange. The lighting was off and she could hear others breathing. She darted her eyes around the room, this wasn't her room, and she didn't even know these people.

"What the! Where am I! Who are these losers!" She cried out, shocked by the sudden change.

Hannibal wakes up, looks around. Who are these pretty ladies? he asks aloud. and what am i doing here? his fur stands up on end as he felt a cold draft from the door. i do not like this, not one bit. he said. he gets up and attempts to open the door, which was jammed. C'mon! open! he shouts, growing irritated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hannibal roars out of frustration. "Open Up!" he yelled as he bashed the door down, he roars again and was hear throughout the building.

Hannibal looks at Kara and growls at her. " back off! I do not know as much as you do on how we got here!" His fur stands on end, the draft getting colder. "Is it just me or did it just get colder?" he asked kara, now shivering.

Hannibal looked at the door he smashed trying to open. "that needs to get fixed." he said. he walks into the halls and was amazed by the shimmering floors and shiny walls.

"Um....what?" Kara was amazed at Hannibal as she walked out of the room and entered the hallway. Everything was clean and spotless but everything was white. Then Kara wondered; "Why is everything White?"

"And like I said, I don't feel anything." Kara reminded him. "Oh that's right, I'm handicapped." Kara realized soon after.

"Maybe you arent hungry like i am, i'm starving." his stomach growls louder, and starts to drool as he smelled some meat from the kitchen.

He picks her up and sets her on his back. "i will be your taxi service until you can walk again, but now, LETS EAT!" he said as he walked to the kitchen. "i can smell that Arzuros meat already." he said as he drooled even more.

"You do realize that I've never been able to walk since I was born right?" Kara questioned him. "And you didn't have to pick me up like a superhero saving a damsel in distress."

"i am doing this as a friendly gesture. if you were a monster halfling like me, you would be lonelier than a bear in mating season." he said with a sad tone. "i have never had friends ever in my life." a tear rolls down his face.

"I-i'm sorry." Kara whimpers before crying so loud, the entire building erupts with the sound.

"It's fine, its not like anyone cares about a monster like me." he said as he had flashbacks of his abusive older sister, Lucifer. "especially my kin." he said with an escalating anger. "i also have had a hate for humans, until i met you." he said.

Vi woke up to the loud yelling of Kara. She looked around and felt her bed. She started crying calling for her papa, but she new he was not here anymore. She watched as Kara left the room with a boy and they said something about food. The idea changed her mood from home sick to hungry.

She ran out the room behind the two, "I'm hungry too."

Meanwhile, outside the room where the rest were, a large ship was pulling into the harbor of (whichever major city this Rp is based in) a large cargo ship came in, those aboard as well as the cargo, mostly imported goods from Norway and a slew of immigrants, among those leaving the ship were two brothers, Robert (18) and Michael (16).

Robert was the first off the ship, he turned to his brother then pointed to a man on the dock "that's him, the contact" "why did we -ugh- need him again?" asked Michael, dragging a large box behind him "we need him because without someone claiming to be a relative with a citizenship, we, are f***d brother!" Michael sighed, leaning over. All through the rode Michael had to deal with all the crap from the crew and other immigrants while Rodney shut himself away inside one of the cargo containers which was filled with crappy Chinese electronics.

They went up to the man, Rodney went up to speak with him, after muttering to his brother who proceeded to take the heavy box to the back of the car, which's boot/trunk was already unlocked "Cousin! good to see you again!" shouted the man, pulling Rodney into a hug, while in the hug the man whispered "did you bring it?" Rodney responded equally as subtly "yeah, my brother put it in that box" "good" they released from the embrace and got into the car.

Once inside the car, it was started and they drove off, Michael sat in the back and instantly fell asleep, slouching over, Rodney however was in the front "50 bricks of pure refined gold, just as we agreed" noted Rodney, the man nodded "your new passports are all valid, you're gonna be running a club my organization owns, you don't skimp on our cut, and we'll get along fine" "that's the deal..." the man looked back, seeing Michael asleep in the back, mumbling and drooling all over himself "we also took the liberty of enrolling your little brother in a school nearby your new apartment, nice place, he'll need to learn the local customs though" Rodney nodded "He's a moron in most areas, but he's adaptable, he'll do fine" the car kept driving, joining a highway, taking the brothers to their new destination.

Hannibal walks to the kitchen, with kara on his back, and saw the plethora of meats and other foods. "whoah! they have volvidon meat too! im in heaven!" he enthusiatically said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back