Magicae Knights

Hola, c:

So uh, I'm interested in joining this roleplay as a rogue mage, but I have a few questions.

Would it be okay for my character to have gotten her hands on one of those collars to put on herself? (So technically, she would be her own master)

I figured it'd be kind of hard for her to live life if she was a rogue mage, and was easily detected by Bella, so she stole one to use kind of as a disguise. If not, would it be okay for her to have created fake ones to ward off any suspicious looks when she used magic? :b

I will be joining, but I don't have the time to fill out the character sheets at the moment. I will be making a female collared mage ~ :D

This is an amazingly crafted concept for a world an plot, I love it! I plan to write a character and post it later but I wanted to show my interest ^_^

Okay first things first I have altered something. Magicae Knights are no longer immuned to all magic. Here is the new breakdown:

• All Magicae Knights are immuned to mind control/mind reading. Stronger/older ones are immuned (mostly) to illusions and memory spells but weaker/younger Knights are only resistant to it and the stronger the Mage the more chances it will work.
  • Magicae Knights are merely resistant to physical magic like elemental. If a Mage sets them on fire they will be effected but the weaker the mage/stronger the Knight, the harder it will be to really harm them. Being in an area of magical fire/wind/ice will effected them mostly the same as a normal person but they can generally last longer in these situations.
  • Weapons - summoned, created or enhanced - will still harm/kill a Magicae Knight but ones made of magic they can resist against the effects/will take longer to kill them.
  • Time magic is lessened around Magicae Knights and they are completely immuned to being completely frozen in time but only resistant to everything else. So they can be slowed down. Once again, the stronger/weaker the Knight and Mage are depends on the situation.
  • This only applies to Magicae Knights who have completed training. Those merely stripped are slightly immuned/resistant but are still "normal". Everyone else will be effected so spells used on themselves or others will work fine. Spells that increase strength or speed cannot be blocked against.

[QUOTE="Evil Ephemera]
Hola, c:
So uh, I'm interested in joining this roleplay as a rogue mage, but I have a few questions.

Would it be okay for my character to have gotten her hands on one of those collars to put on herself? (So technically, she would be her own master)

I figured it'd be kind of hard for her to live life if she was a rogue mage, and was easily detected by Bella, so she stole one to use kind of as a disguise. If not, would it be okay for her to have created fake ones to ward off any suspicious looks when she used magic? :b

[/QUOTE]
No. The collars were specifically made so only someone without magic can place it on a Mage. No Mages - trained or not - can touch a collar without serious damage and the collar will not work if placed by another Mage.

As for the second one it'd be hard for her to fool people but common "normal" people may be tricked. Usually a Collared Mage will have either owner nearby but some are sent to do things by their owner alone. If she's asked for her owner though good luck. If she uses magic though she will be caught. Collared Mages can only cast spells with permission from their owner. They can have pre-established permission but once again it'll be risky to perform magic in public even if Collared.

Anymore questions just ask.

Hm.. I see.. Well, I guess then it wouldn't really make much of a difference then if Cho were to have a fake collar or not, I think I'm going to take that out of the profile. :b Thanks for the info~!

Of course you can join. Everyone is free as long as they follow the rules.  
I would very strongly like to suggest that any more people make a Knight. Thank you.

I can make a knight as well if you want. I just want someone else to be the owner of my first character.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KaiaWolf said:
I can make a knight as well if you want. I just want someone else to be the owner of my first character.

That would be a lot of help. Both my characters are still open so her owner could be Bella if you want.

Perfect (: ill make a knight today

Should i make a male knight or can it be female? I noticed there was more girls than guys so far

I've never tried two characters, or a guy, so might as well try. I'll make him soon, just gotta find a picture...

Thank you so much. Once we have your knight it'll be three knights and four Collared Mages. So we can 1) wait for another knight 2) have the remaining Mage owner be an NPC or 3) have one knight take two Mages.

What do you guys want to do? Once we figure this out we can begin.

May i join this... it looks really cool and stuff xD

I can make a knight if need one... my question is

how do the knights fight. you said they use to be mages. It seems like they just magic resistance people but you ever said how they combat mages. You can be immune to fire all day long but if you cant fight how do you expect to capture a rogue mage.

Also since Knights use to be mages can they have other passive abilities like the ability to see or detect magic enhance strength ?

Knights are trained how to fight. They can use a variety of weapons or their own bodies. I assumed it was implied since they are taken so young that part of the training was being taught to fight and capture rogue mages. (They can also use a Collared Mage is they please). Sorry about that. And yes some have the ability to sense or detect magic. But it's a rare ability.

And we have an even number of knights and collared mages so a knight is not needed but rogue mages are still open for more characters if you want.

I will accept no more rogue Mages at this time. The RP has started. Everyone collared Mage make sure you have an owner sometime soon and everyone please post soon as well

I'm sorry for not saying this any sooner, but I'll have to bow out of this roleplay due to real-life situations. *bows...out*

Should all of us Magicae Knights meet in the main office to follow the leads on the investigation of Jessie?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back