• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Magic & Mayhem || A Harry Potter RP

Pick a Plot

• Total voters

_SweetCandy_

? Loli-Pop ?
tumblr_static_filename_640_v2.png

• Welcome to this Wizarding World. I really wanted to do a "Harry Potter" RP, but none that I saw ever worked out for a multiple of reasons. One is too many people or too little. Which is why I'm going to only accept three people so we'd have four in total. This RP is about a group of friends who go to Hogwarts during the present day. Any more is a crowd and any less gets a little boring, in my opinion. I'm not super strict about posting requirement and this is not first come first serve. When I get enough interest I'll post the Character Sheet.

Interested in joining! Hope I’m posting in the right area, totally new to this site but I’m a very experienced Roleplayer, been doing this for a good 7 years or so, I’ve lost track.

Would it be possible to have more than one character if you think you can manage it or is it strictly one per person? As I'm having trouble deciding between the two I made.

lol I like how all our characters are male and from different houses

Pretty sure that's why LunaMoon picked us for it tho, there was only one of every house besides Slytherin which is apparently widely popular. I'm more of a Gryffindor person myself to be honest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back