• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Magic Knight Rayearth: Rebirth Interest Check

DarlingWaylonPark

Whistleblower/Whispy/KAWAII-DOCTOR-CHAN~

mkr_zpsjpmoqauz.jpg

Magic Knight Rayearth: Rebirth

Welcome to the interest thread of a role play dedicated to a classic manga and anime: Magic Knight Rayearth. The story of three Junior High School girls-Hikaru, Umi and Fuu-who were summoned from Tokyo to another world called Cephiro by a princess who needed their help to save it became an instant success of CLAMP's and is considered one of their best stories.. A caution to everyone now: there will be spoilers here, and if you have not read the manga or seen the anime, please check it out, it's worth looking into. This role play will take place in the anime version, which is quite different than that of the manga.

Spoliers will be mentioned in the next block, you have been warned!

It's been forty years since the three friends were last summoned to Cephiro, Hikaru using her wish when she became Pillar to grant the people of Cephiro the ability to wish for their own benefit and thus destroying the need for a pillar so the tragedy of Princess Emaurade and Priest Zegato would never be repeated. They never returned to Cephiro after they were sent home. What were fond memories became dreams of another world, a fairy tale too good to be true to all three women.

Eventually, all three graduated from high school, got married and had children of their own. Their own children grew up so fast, and then a grandson to each Magic Knight was born, each one the same age and born the same year: one in the summer, one in Autumn and the third one in winter. A strange coincidence, indeed. All three boys, though not related by blood, were very close and considered one another cousins, playing together all of the time and going to the same elementary schools.

When the boys turned ten years of age, they were unfortunately separated, their families going to different parts of Japan or the world due to work and other things. It would not be until the three boys turned sixteen, when the three families held a large reunion in Tokyo, that their destiny would come to pass. All three boys reunited in Tokyo Tower, where they will be summoned to Cephiro themselves, as the rebirth of The Legendary Magic Knights!

This part of Cephiro is much different than the one Hikaru, Umi and Fuu visited last time-the boys are in a different part of the country, where desert sands, arctic tundras and a chain of volcanic islands await them. Why were they summoned, and how, if Cephiro was given the power to make their own wishes come true thanks to Hikaru? Who was it that wished for their presence here? And who is this Dark Mage who threatens the peace and freedom of Cephiro and its people by reinstalling the Pillar system and wanting wishes for himself to control the planet and enslave everyone?

These boys will take the steps their grandmothers took many years ago, and for the liberty and justice of the people in Cephiro, they will fight hard, grow as individuals, and gain strong magic in order to defeat the Dark Mage and stop the Pillar system from ever returning.

Here are the list of rules pertaining to the role play:

1.Absolutely NO God Moding or OP characters. It will NOT be tolerated.

2. Character roles are a first come first serve basis, however depending on how elaborate and well thought out the character sheet will be will be the major deciding factor in choosing characters.

3. This will be a detail oriented role play. That is, at least two or three paragraphs with a nice post layout of at least a picture of your character and a header will be required.

4. Please proofread your posts before sending them in, the less spelling and grammar mistakes the better, but I understand mistakes happen. Just don't let it happen all of the time.

5. Knowledge of the Magic Knight Rayearth series is required.

6. You can choose to play the residents of Cephiro [mages, warriors, descendants of the characters from the anime or regular humans] and even Hikaru, Umi and Fuu will be up for grabs as well. Bear in mind, they are in their fifties at this point.

7. Please keep cursing to a minimum, and please follow the rules of this site. This role play will be PG-13 at max.

Available list of characters are as follows(I will be playing Fuu's grandson in this role play, as well as various NPCs, both good and evil):

~Hikaru's grandson (With the magic of magma and molten rock)

~Umi's grandson (With the magic of ice and snow)

~The Dark Mage (The main Villain)

~Clef's descendant

~Lantis' descendant

~Ferio's descendant (who will be royalty since he was the prince of Cephiro)

~Descendants of other MKR characters

~Lesser Dark Mages who serve their Dark Mage Lord and terrorize the people of Cephiro

~Characters from other worlds/countries may be available if their backstory gives them a good reason of how and why they are in that part of Cephiro

~Hikaru

~Umi

~Fuu

NOTE: I will play the Machin/three Gods that will give the Magic Knights their abilities. One will be in the tundra, one will be in the desert and one will be on the islands. Each Knight will need to travel to those places to "Level Up", so to speak.

This is my first time creating an RP thread for this site, and I've been wanting to make this for a very long time. If interested please post here and let me know, if I get enough people I will definitely make the thread for this. Thanks everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back