• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magic High ( Reboot ^^)

What are your classes? ^^

• Magic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Elixir's

• Weaponary

• Angel hunting

• Demon hunting

• Total voters

Midnight2902

YoU Don'T KnOW Me!! ~ Beerbra Drunckleman

Welcome to The School For Gifted Wizards And Witches~ ^^

This is a special school designed to help young and eager Witches and wizards complet their final tasks in their education. In this school they will learn the true meanings of becoming a true Witch or Wizard of this world.

" You will begin your final 4 years of High school as young Wizards and witches of this ever growing dimension, And work your way up to becoming true and powerful wizards and Witches whom protect the earth from pure destruction"

Story line: It has been over 1000 years since the last humans had ever walked the earth, And a new species was born into this world... This was the beginning of the age of Magic. At first revolution was slow, but eventually everything came together quite well. This so called "new earth" was better than ever before. It had more life growing and animals had just as many rights as the new beings of this land did. The technology there was better than the pasts electronics, in fact they grew too the point which leads us to where our story begins. They had the ability to jump throughout many dimensions and times, thus creating their ability to help and restore hope for the past humanity that died out all those years ago.

( You choose your classes in the vote's ^^ )

Sasha

There we stood... In the middle of the night...

Midnight

It was day...

Sasha

We were surrounded by Monsters

Midnight

They were children...

Sasha

DOEZNS OF THEM!!

Midnight

Two of them...

Cinder

I was just standing there watching Aunt Sasha and Mr. Flare arguing about a random subject... I didn't pay too much attention, But Dawn seemed to care...as usual, she was too social for her own good...

Clair O'Reilly

Clair had just made it to the school , suitcase in tow , after what seemed like an eternity of travel. Clair herself didn't know why her parents were so adamant on her attending a school across seas , surly a school back home would have been more than adequate.

With a sigh Clair made her way into the school yard and after some time she ended up before the principal and a woman she assumed to be a teacher. With a blank expression on her face Clair looked up and into the principals eyes , her eyes giving off a soulless vibe, and spoke slowly and carefully to the man. This was of course to ensure she was understood , this wasn't her native language after all , that and her accent had a tendency to throw people astray.

"Sorry to interrupt Sir, but do you happen to know where I can find Dr. Alfred ? He told me to report to him when I arrived."

@InvaderTennTallest

Jack Marcus

The Outlaw Sheriff

Jack walks to the front gates of the academy,each step accompanied by a jingle as his Spurs and guns rustle in their respective motions. His hat blocks blocks the sun from his face and his long barreled rifle is slung over his shoulder.

He spits a glob of black spit off to the left somehow making a loud Ding sound.

"I reckon this is the place..." He say as he walks into the gates dust and sand seems to ripple off of him along with the smell of sulfur...

Midnight

I turned to a young girl who had asked me a question " ...Dr.Alfred?...I'm pretty sure he's in the main admin... just to your left" I said as I Pointed to the spot... Dawn seemed to be interested in this new student...being her normal... over social self...

Dawn

This was the perfect moment to make a new friend " Hi, Before you go to that...seemingly creepy teacher... I wanted to ask... How are you today? Whats up? and all other questions like that." But... Before i could ask my other questions Cinder hit me over the head with her book " Don't act creepy Dawn..." She sad in her emotionless tone... It took me only three seconds to realise that my hat had fallen off my head and Comet had been exposed "Guuuaaaaaa!!!" I yelled as I saw him wake up... He must have been napping... ops... Anyway... The teachers seemed too busy trying to help the new student find that creepy teacher... he...always...Yells!... mep...

I also noticed this 'Old West' Looking guy walking near the gates of the school " Hi there, I'm Dawn and you are?" I Asked as I held out my hand to shake his.

@Mr Swiftshots @Alphaius

Last edited by a moderator:
InvaderTennTallest said:
Midnight

I turned to a young girl who had asked me a question " ...Dr.Alfred?...I'm pretty sure he's in the main admin... just to your left" I said as I Pointed to the spot... Dawn seemed to be interested in this new student...being her normal... over social self...

Dawn

This was the perfect moment to make a new friend " Hi, Before you go to that...seemingly creepy teacher... I wanted to ask... How are you today? Whats up? and all other questions like that." But... Before i could ask my other questions Cinder hit me over the head with her book " Don't act creepy Dawn..." She sad in her emotionless tone... It took me only three seconds to realise that my hat had fallen off my head and Comet had been exposed "Guuuaaaaaa!!!" I yelled as I saw him wake up... He must have been napping... ops... Anyway... The teachers seemed too busy trying to help the new student find that creepy teacher... he...always...Yells!... mep...

I also noticed this 'Old West' Looking guy walking near the gates of the school " Hi there, I'm Dawn and you are?" I Asked as I held out my hand to shake his.

@Mr Swiftshots @Alphaius
Clair O'Reilly

Clair thanked the teacher before turning to Dawn and Cinder , unsure as to why the first girl was being so social. Just as Clair was about to answer the girl , she seemed to have moved onto another. This was rather convenient for Clair actually so she took a hold of the opportunity and made for the direction the principal had pointed out.

Upon arriving at her destination , and locating the teacher in question , Clair announced herself and stood before the man "Clair O'Reilly , you wanted to see me sir."

Dr.Alfred

I was just setting up the class for tomorrow when some one asked me a question and as I turned around I saw something remarkable sight. " ... CLAIR O'REILLY?!, Y-YOUR HERE IN MY CLASS?!" I think I went a little over board with thhe uh...Fanboying there but... How could you blame me?! It was Clair O'Reilly!? In my class room?!

@Mr Swiftshots

InvaderTennTallest said:
Dr.Alfred

I was just setting up the class for tomorrow when some one asked me a question and as I turned around I saw something remarkable sight. " ... CLAIR O'REILLY?!, Y-YOUR HERE IN MY CLASS?!" I think I went a little over board with thhe uh...Fanboying there but... How could you blame me?! It was Clair O'Reilly!? In my class room?!

@Mr Swiftshots
Clair was taken by surprise when the teacher made his sudden outburst , however she did not let her facial or bodily expressions give this away. In fact all she really done was take a few steps backwards to avoid her eardrums from being ruptured. "Sir , could you please keep your voice down somewhat , your being far too loud".

Having said that Clair handed the man a sealed envelope with his name written on the front "I had to ship my katanas separately and ahead of time , i was informed that they were in fact delivered to you. I would like them back now that I am here , all the paper work should be sealed within that envelope".

Dr. Alfred

" Oh...Oh yeah..." I relised I Had her weapons with me. I went to my desk to retrieve them from the draw, i then walked back to Clair and gave them back to her "Here you go" I said as I grabbed the envelope in her hand.

@Mr Swiftshots

Cinder

I got really bored waiting for the other students to arrive and for Dawn to stop freaking people out, so I just walked to my dorm room... I realised I had to unpack still... I began to unpack and...It wasn't really as boring as people may think. Just the thought of having a clean room is the best... But this cleanness won't last forever...unfortunately, I have to share this room with Dawn and two other people... Dawn isn't the cleanest person to live with... judging from how messy her hair and her room always was... this was going to be a very difficult year of non stop cleaning this room... This is going to be awful...

InvaderTennTallest said:
I got really bored waiting for the other students to arrive and for Dawn to stop freaking people out, so I just walked to my dorm room... I realised I had to unpack still... I began to unpack and...It wasn't really as boring as people may think. Just the thought of having a clean room is the best... But this cleanness won't last forever...unfortunately, I have to share this room with Dawn and two other people... Dawn isn't the cleanest person to live with... judging from how messy her hair and her room always was... this was going to be a very difficult year of non stop cleaning this room... This is going to be awful...
SARAH SPARROW

Sarah Sparrow watched Cinder from a distance, she couldn't bear how much she loved her.

I can't believe I'm going to the same school as her! she thought to herself... "Man, this school is going to be awesome!" Sarah thought aloud to herself. So many new face and many opportunities to impress them with her weapons crafting skills...

Sarah daydreamed as she sat on a bench... She hoped that no one would snap her out of her dream...

(Sorry for the late reply, didn't know the rp started)

theManCalledSting said:
SARAH SPARROW

Sarah Sparrow watched Cinder from a distance, she couldn't bear how much she loved her.

I can't believe I'm going to the same school as her! she thought to herself... "Man, this school is going to be awesome!" Sarah thought aloud to herself. So many new face and many opportunities to impress them with her weapons crafting skills...

Sarah daydreamed as she sat on a bench... She hoped that no one would snap her out of her dream...

(Sorry for the late reply, didn't know the rp started)
Cinder

I continued cleaning until I saw Sarah sitting on a bench, I decided to wave to her. Then I continued to clean up the dorm. It took a while for me to realise I forgot my suitcase, I must have left left it near Dawn and The teachers. I decided to run strait back to get it.

InvaderTennTallest said:
Cinder

I continued cleaning until I saw Sarah sitting on a bench, I decided to wave to her. Then I continued to clean up the dorm. It took a while for me to realise I forgot my suitcase, I must have left left it near Dawn and The teachers. I decided to run strait back to get it.
Sarah Sparrow

Oh My God! She actually waved at me! Sarah blushed immensely as she shyly waved back at Cinder. Sarah wouldn't admit it but she had a crush on Cinder when the two first met two years ago and the two have been friends ever since.

Sarah snapped out of her trance to grab her suitcase, "Well, better get going too..." she said to herself.

InvaderTennTallest said:
Dr. Alfred

" Oh...Oh yeah..." I relised I Had her weapons with me. I went to my desk to retrieve them from the draw, i then walked back to Clair and gave them back to her "Here you go" I said as I grabbed the envelope in her hand.

@Mr Swiftshots
Clair took the two blades from the teacher and went about attaching them to her belts , once satisfied with the positioning Clair offered the teacher her hand for a shake "Thank you very much sir , I look forward to taking your classes".

Having shuck hands with the teacher Clair retracted her hand and instead focused it on her suitcase "say , you wouldn't happen to know where my dorm room is sir ?"

theManCalledSting said:
Sarah Sparrow
Oh My God! She actually waved at me! Sarah blushed immensely as she shyly waved back at Cinder. Sarah wouldn't admit it but she had a crush on Cinder when the two first met two years ago and the two have been friends ever since.

Sarah snapped out of her trance to grab her suitcase, "Well, better get going too..." she said to herself.
Cinder

I ran outside as fast as I really could, I ran passed Sarah and a few other students. I quickly grabbed my suitcase and started to walk back to my dorm room.

[QUOTE="Mr Swiftshots]Clair took the two blades from the teacher and went about attaching them to her belts , once satisfied with the positioning Clair offered the teacher her hand for a shake "Thank you very much sir , I look forward to taking your classes".
Having shuck hands with the teacher Clair retracted her hand and instead focused it on her suitcase "say , you wouldn't happen to know where my dorm room is sir ?"

[/QUOTE]
Dr. Alfred

" I believe your dorm room is... upstairs to your left"

InvaderTennTallest said:
Cinder

I ran outside as fast as I really could, I ran passed Sarah and a few other students. I quickly grabbed my suitcase and started to walk back to my dorm room.
Sarah Sparrow

As Cinder dashed pass Sarah, she called out, "Hey, Cinder! Wait for me!" Sarah called out to her friend as she tried desperately to pull her luggage with her.

Cinder

As I ran passed to grab my suitcase but stopped when Sarah called out to me I stopped strait away to her. " Hi Sarah " I said as I slightly smiled.

@theManCalledSting

InvaderTennTallest said:
Cinder

As I ran passed to grab my suitcase but stopped when Sarah called out to me I stopped strait away to her. " Hi Sarah " I said as I slightly smiled.

@theManCalledSting
Sarah Sparrow

Sarah waved at Cinder as she stopped dead on her tracks, "Hey, Cinder! It's been a while!" Sarah said in order to spark up a conversation.

InvaderTennTallest said:
Dr. Alfred

" I believe your dorm room is... upstairs to your left"
Clair O'Reilly

Clair thanked the teacher before she left for the dorm room. She made her way inside and began unpacking her stuff neatly into the area she was assigned.

theManCalledSting said:
Sarah Sparrow

Sarah waved at Cinder as she stopped dead on her tracks, "Hey, Cinder! It's been a while!" Sarah said in order to spark up a conversation.
Cinder

" Yeah" I said as I forgot about my suitcase. The same teacher Dawn and I had stood near had then come towards me and dropped off my suitcase. I thanked her as she walked off back towards the principal ... at least I thought thats who he was...

InvaderTennTallest said:
Cinder

" Yeah" I said as I forgot about my suitcase. The same teacher Dawn and I had stood near had then come towards me and dropped off my suitcase. I thanked her as she walked off back towards the principal ... at least I thought thats who he was...
Sarah Sparrow

Sarah followed Cinder, she thought it would be for the best, it's good to know that there's someone here that she knows... "Hey, Cindy! Wait up!" she called out to her, "My luggage is crazy heavy, y'know!"

Laguna

51240870_p0_master1200.jpg

Laguna had moved in and settled into his dorm early, so he wandered the halls to get a look at some of the other students. "Lotta girls..." he said to himself. Speaking of girls, he spotted one following after another but struggling to carry her luggage. He went behind her and lifted the luggage up. "Here let me help you with that. You appear to be weak and easily broken."

@theManCalledSting

CheapTrick said:
Laguna had moved in and settled into his dorm early, so he wandered the halls to get a look at some of the other students. "Lotta girls..." he said to himself. Speaking of girls, he spotted one following after another but struggling to carry her luggage. He went behind her and lifted the luggage up. "Here let me help you with that. You appear to be weak and easily broken."
Sarah Sparrow

Sarah glared at this guy, "I'll handle it myself, if you're going to call me that..." she said as she declined his offer and tried taking her luggage back, "Besides, you're clearly someone who'd doesn't know what delicate equipment I have in there!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back