Chitchat Magic Cafe

What do I like.....well, right now, my love of music has spread throughout a lot genres. It doesn't reach screamo though. However, I love pop, classical, dance, and more. :3  *Sets her magazine down and smiles slightly.* What about you? What do you like to listen to @Krystalalchemist

Me? I'm a punk princess. Mix that with the rock and hip hop. My music's a illustrative of everything. My favorites being bvb, twenty one pilots, twizted, mgk, breaking Benjamin, just to name a few.

~shrugs~ just how I am. The only certainty is.that death comes for us all. The rest is just opinions and conjectures forming thoughts and ideas.

*Hurries behind the bar and grabs a small pearl. With a wave of her hand, she whispers some words and the pearl becomes a dainty tea cup. Quickly fills the cup with tea and dashes back to her seat at @Krystalalchemist's table.* Sorry. Had to get something to drink. Hope you don't mind. By the way, I appreciate that you are willing to talk to me and visit my humble Magic Cafe. 

Understandable. And it's no problem, unfortunately my phone is gonna die so I must take my leave to charge it and probably sleep. Until next time nigh. ~proofs in a cloud of smoke.~

*Sits up and yawns.* Time to open up shop! *Dashes over to the front door of the small cafe and unlocks the door.* Aaannnnddd.....we are open! 

*Jumps in surprise and whirls to face @Wixard* Heya. You scared me there for a second! *Snaps her fingers and the lights flash on and soft pop music begins.* How are ya? Need anything? Coffee? Tea?

Nah I'm good. Brought something from home. *waves rootbeer* You seem to be in an awfully accommodating mood tho. Wazzup?

232! Let's talk a lot so I can get my post count up to 250! :D :D :D

Last time, I think we were talking about magic systems? And I had to go to bed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back