• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magic Brew Cafè

What do you mean who is Mr. Allan? D: It's Mr. Allan! Vincent's old Aswang friend and uncle figure! Check him out in the NC tab, he's quite the looker! ;)

Anyways *excited for Jun X Vahl* once its created I shall save that forever~ EHEHHEE

If Jun and Vahl had a kid:

*Crosses fingers* Don't Kill me Thistle o_o

tumblr_mqtgswzD971sn2b6io1_400.jpg

If Alistair and Emiya had a kid:

anime_kids_wallpaper_by_ponydesign0-d7zdssu.jpg

If Luke and Ellie had a kid:

7131772231370619263e0fb049dfdc68.jpg

If VAhl and Mrs. Cromwell had a kid #Twins:

superthumb.jpg

And if Shadae and Mr. Allan had a kid:

8386_1.jpg

You've gotta admit it! The Vahl and Jun Kid looks pretty accurate, He looks like Jun and has been influenced by Vahl xD

Also wait....how would Vahl and Jun have a kid? O.o wtf? wait...no don't question it, 2 hot guys a couple = <3

When I was little, I asked my grandparents why they were blue eyed and fair haired when me and my sister had dark hair and brown eyes. Turns out it's because my mums adopted. x) Exhibit B

Last edited by a moderator:
Now, awkward Questionnaire because I'm bored:

1. If your characters had to go on a date right this moment, who would they go with?

2. If your characters accidentally got themselves locked in a room in only there undergarments who would they call to get them out?

3. Your character accidentally just threw up on someones shoes? Who did they throw up on and how does this go?

4. Your character was caught in the act of robbery. Who do they call to bail them out of jail

5. Your character has to go bra shopping! (If there a guy they have to buy it for a girl) They have to invite someone to go with them? Who?

1. If your characters had to go on a date right this moment, who would they go with?

Vincent would obviously pick Ellie. Oliver would most likely just drag either Jun or Estelle with him, 'cause they're the only ones within his age group, while Quincy would go by himself. And if he couldn't, he would bring the first person he saw, human or otherwise.

2. If your characters accidentally got themselves locked in a room in only there undergarments who would they call to get them out?

Vincent would call Ellie, Oliver wouldn't call anyone and just wait to be let out before reluctantly calling either Luke or Alexander and Quincy wouldn't care much, and just crawl out the window.

3. Your character accidentally just threw up on someones shoes? Who did they throw up on and how does this go?

They all threw up on Raya's shoes. Which would have probably ended really bad had, Vincent not offered to pay for new ones, Oliver ran away and Quincy just paralyzing the insane protector.

4. Your character was caught in the act of robbery. Who do they call to bail them out of jail

Vincent would call Ase. For a reason, he's known her the longest, so this is bound to have happened before. Oliver would not call anybody, and just wait to be let out, before growing bored and breaking out himself. Quincy would not get caught.

5. Your character has to go bra shopping! (If there a guy they have to buy it for a girl) They have to invite someone to go with them? Who?

Alexander. If Vincent must suffer, so must the fairy. And besides, what are friends for? Oliver, mortified, would drag Estelle along, drawing his hood over his eyes while instructing her to just do what needs to be done so they can get the hell away from there. Quincy invites Vahl, just for the sake of curiosity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back