• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magic Brew Cafè

[QUOTE="Elfia Nightwing]I feel sick...

I got hacked and put my entire family at risk....

[/QUOTE]
Oh my god, are you okay? O.o

Yeah.. He posed at a it guy when my computer was on the fritz and my mom gave him information. I canceled my card and we're waiting a it friend of ours to fix my computor but i still feel horrible and guilty and stupid because my mom is freaking out about her stuff now.

Luckily he wasnt in my computor for long before my mom pushed him out but its still bad...I feel dirty and watched....

@Elfia Nightwing *hugs* its not your fault, how were you to know it wasn't an actual IT guy? This kind of stuff happens alot, your a victim you hold no blame.

@thistle ah mood? oops I forgot to change it from last night. Last night I had a terrible allergy caused headache. not sure by what. Guess it still fits since my back hurts tho

My computor had a blue screen and i freaked out and my mom was so mad she just called the number without thinking about it.

[QUOTE="Elfia Nightwing]My computor had a blue screen and i freaked out and my mom was so mad she just called the number without thinking about it.

[/QUOTE]
*hugs*

Sorry I was eating, I back now though, sorry about your computer Elfia, but yay! Your back! (Also, does anyone know why autocorrect would think that anyone, when typing sorry, would actually mean sooty?)

[QUOTE="Elfia Nightwing]Soo..yeah...idk if imma be able to post now since im on my phone and running off my data

But....happy thoughts now...

[/QUOTE]
Yeah, think about a puppydog with real big eyes who poops sprinkles and sings in the tune of Eifel 65's I'm blue. :D

If anyone would like to appreciate the stellar animation skills of the late 1990s, here's the video Cryo was speaking of. (Had to look it up myself because I didn't recognize the title right off the bat).

[media]

[/media]
@Elfia Nightwing Hope you feel better! *hugs*

@RegalWindstar Do you have icy hot or some other poultice for your back? That might help it. I'm sorry about that though. :/

thistle said:
If anyone would like to appreciate the stellar animation skills of the late 1990s, here's the video Cryo was speaking of. (Had to look it up myself because I didn't recognize the title right off the bat).
[media]

[/media]
@Elfia Nightwing Hope you feel better! *hugs*

@RegalWindstar Do you have icy hot or some other poultice for your back? That might help it. I'm sorry about that though. :/
May I just say, that in the video, I spotted quite a few things that were black, red, white ect.

But the aliens themselves were blue, and they sang! :D Doesn't that make up for the extra bits of color?

You asking who made me angry? @Cryobionic

*Points to ditcher little friend who confronted me days ago yelling at me and playing the victim and depressed cards she always plays trying to get me to stop being with you guys and be with her* I still haven't gotten over it and she popped up again today with complaints about her PC and talking about her family life and how horrible her mother is. (Her mother makes her do chores so what? thats no reason to be "depressed")

RegalWindstar said:
You asking who made me angry? @Cryobionic
*Points to ditcher little friend who confronted me days ago yelling at me and playing the victim and depressed cards she always plays trying to get me to stop being with you guys and be with her* I still haven't gotten over it and she popped up again today with complaints about her PC and talking about her family life and how horrible her mother is. (Her mother makes her do chores so what? thats no reason to be "depressed")
Regal, could I speak to her, in person? I think, that if I could, she would stop doing that.

Well that friend of mine is definitely really well off unlike me. She throws hundreds of dollars around like its NOTHING. She wastes money like crazy.

I gave her a warning when she confronted me, chewed her out, stood up for myself and told her next thing she did against me we'd be done.

I realize I probably didn't make sense with that first sentence like why randomly say that? Sorry head not on straight.

Thing is she doesn't know I'm poor (ppl always auto assume, "oh your not poor you got a PC and internet" ever heard of saving up for YEARS from crap jobs?!)

People think with her personality she'd stop being my friend if she knew.

@Scattered Ambitions I appreciate you wanting to help but I don't want to get other people going at her otherwise she'll probably try to destroy my whole entire internet social life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back