• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magic Brew Cafè

The Vahl idea isn't a bad one - it actually isn't the first time that was suggested - but he's currently in a conversation with Serathi. He'll be making an appearance in the near future, though not of it will include kissing a certain shade (*cough* Regal *cough* x) ).

The other ideas seem pretty good! I'm up for any of them. :)

xD I'd laugh so hard seeing a drunk Jun Kiss someone. HE totally should :P

Or what about Vincent goes and kiss someone, start some relationship drama

Or Akira...

Or Alexander

Or Jun

Or Maria

Or Ace

Or Jun

Or Jun (Dammit I really wanna see a drunk Jun kiss someone xD )

@Cryobionic @RegalWindstar @thistle

When I first saw Jun's name, I thought it a simple mistake, Red. Then it showed up two more times and I realized it was intentional. xD

xD Seriously though! Make Jun Kiss someone. FOR MY ENJOYMENT! AND EVERYONES ENJOYMENT! x) I seriously want to see that, I can just picture it!

Oh my gosh, fine! xD I have an entry ready, it takes a serious tone for a bit but if someone can slip the shade some alcohol, the mood will probably change. Cryo - I'm going to tag you, do you mind? If not, I can alter it a bit; you said you were going to bed soon, and I don't want to keep you up if possible.

*Shoves 3D glasses on Cryo's face then Raya pops out of the screen and throws a ping pong at your nose before disappearing* Ya Cryo Don't where 3D glasses its not safe

Quick! Someone pick a number from 1-8 because I have no idea who Jun is going to kiss. x)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back