• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magic Brew Cafè

I'm not allergic to honey, I am allergic to ALL bug bites though like really really bad that every bite hurts and itches and swells like hell

@DestinyRed to every bug bite, heck if a butterfly bit me I'd end up in a bad situation! *glares at bugs* I hate the outdoors because of those evil little bugs

I'm also allergic to chocolate (Its only the first few chocolates its "ACHOO! Ouch my throa-ACHOO! Ooowwwwieee")

I have a vitamin deficiency, which causes me to be sick a lot, but I can't say I have any other allergies, 'cept for honey and dairy. ^^"

My sister sneezed 'cause of the sun, too, though!

When the girl I know is even touched by sunlight, her skin starts blistering, and she crys uncontrollably and apparently it feels as though she is burning alive.

@Scattered Ambitions dayum.. O.o thats a whole lot worse than sneezing your head off. *hugs my brother* I'm so glad its not to that extent for my bro, Also I feel sorry for the girl you know, the poor dear. D:

I get sick all the time, for various reasons. Mostly that my body and mind suck.

Time to list all mental and physical illnesses.

Depression

Oynchophagia

Dermatophagia

Hypoglycemia

Ligamentous laxity

Allergic to chocolate

Lactose intolerant

Migranes

Also, Re, don't feel bad for her. She's a bitch to the core.

*raises eyebrow* Dude, you could have just said nail biting, zombie decease, low blood sugar and popping joints to some of those. No need to get all fancy. x)

*stares* No need to get all defensive about it. I beat myself up all the time, 'cause I suffer from dissociative identity disorder. O.o Besides, I think 'Zombie Disease' sounds hella cool.

I guess it does. But it's ruining me, my fingers spilt open and bleed all the time, the inside of my mouth is coated in blood, I often have a bloody face as week from scratching my self too much in one spot, and I am missing hair sometimes, as I pull it out. Not an attractive look. I also bleed in the hallways at school, so my school janitors hate me.

@Dnaleri017, The Halloween party's still raging, though, Oliver is sleeping in the back room, and Ellie's singing right now. 'Cause, they drank a potion on accident that made their feelings go all wonky. Maria isn't there anymore, and Vincent, Zero, Estelle and Raya are talking about hell.

[QUOTE="Scattered Ambitions]I guess it does. But it's ruining me, my fingers spilt open and bleed all the time, the inside of my mouth is coated in blood, I often have a bloody face as week from scratching my self too much in one spot, and I am missing hair sometimes, as I pull it out. Not an attractive look. I also bleed in the hallways at school, so my school janitors hate me.

[/QUOTE]
Yeah, the janitors at my school used to hate my guts too. x)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back