• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Magic, Alchemy and Sparkles

Fanciful Plots

Remember the time when RP was about exploring worlds full of wonder and events we can only dream of in our real lives? Me too.

Before you read further, this is a request for no smut, plot driven, character and world exploration RP. In a world with magic and possibilities, kissing and love should not be the highest peek of a plot. At least in this RP. So this is what I want to find!

A bit about me. I'm 25 and female. I write in third person past tense and I'm more than comfortable with 3-8 paragraphs per reply. The only catch is that I'm immensely plot driven. If I like it, I'll reply often and my replies will be rich. If I don't, likely I will lag until I pluck up the courage to call it quits.

About you. Please be of age. I'd love to be able to chat with you about the plot since plotting is what gets me super interested in the RP in the first place. Please be available to do that on google hangouts or skype.

Plots

I've RPed as Voldemort (Harry Potter), Melkor (The Silmarillion) and Thranduil (The Hobbit) for the majority of my RP career. I'm super comfortable writing male characters and in fact this is what I prefer. While I'm more happy to play canonic characters, I can definitely manage OCs if they're fitting with our plot.

Harry Potter Universe
I have two ideas in this one I'd like to explore, but I would love to hear yours too!

Tolkien Universe

Our own universe with magic and alchemy

Remember I'm going to need your input to come up with good plots. Please don't just show up and expect me to lay out the plot and rules and just start RP. This is our story, not mine.

Email: fanciful.plots@gmail.com

I'm looking for a few good Harry Potter role plays myself, would you be interested?

F Fanciful Plots
I would love to RP anything in the Tolkien universe with you, but unfortunately, I don't have google hangouts or Skype :closedeyescryingfrown:
Either way, I wish you luck on your search ^_^

How about a D&D-esque system with us playing brother adventurers or something. A little comradery and we could have a third person DM it. So we would both be unsuspecting to anything happening.

I would be thrilled to sit down and chat at you about story ideas! I'm an old hat at RPing and I'm always on the lookout for good partners who are willing to put in equal effort toward story and plot. If you'd be interested in talking a bit to see if our styles and goals are compatible, shoot me a PM. I do have Skype, so if you add your username in the PM, we can begin tossing ideas and such back and forth. And if you need a writing sample, I am more than happy to oblige!

I don't think I'm allowed to send messages as a new account here. But if you send me your username in a Pm I'm happy to add you on Skype.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back