• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magi Sisters

Clay moved for Abigail. "You okay Darlin?"he asked.He picked Abigail up.Abigail looked at him her eye's round.She pushed him away and ran into the forest. What had she done, she could of killed Clay. She loved him. Abigail stopped at a tree crying. Abigail sunk to the ground in tears. She just wanted to protect him, how could she when she wasn't sure she could control them.Clay ran after her. He saw her crying and walked over, he knelt infront of her."I know your scared baby, but I am here."He said. Abigail looked at him slowly and bit her bottom lip. She wrapped around him.

Irish Ice Queen

Leslie's phone clattered to the ground. She sprinted toward Hope. The lights from Abigail's spell seemed to reflect across the sky. Her momentum faltered at the sight of the corpse. The giant shard of ice in the man's stomach made her insides churn. Leslie walked the rest of the way toward her sister, careful not to look at the Templar. "It's okay. You protected yourself. That was the right thing to do." Leslie said and unlike her fingers, her voice didn't shake. Leslie cracked down on her bottom lip.

"We have to stop going places without each other. It's not safe." Leslie said. She made to hug Hope if her sister was ready for comfort. "We also need to learn how our magic works and get stronger."

Devon sniffled keeping her grip tight around her dad, "H-he tried to kill me," she said her voice more broken than ever. The sadness hard to cover up when that was all she felt, she wanted the pain to be gone, she wanted that look in Jace's eyes out of her head. But like most things she wanted; she wouldn't get it.

Dad squeezed Dev even tight. "I know it hurts, pumpkin," he said, using an old nickname he gave her as a child...one of the cutesy ones, "but not everything is as it seems...he's an enemy...it's what he was raised to do. You couldn't have known..." He assured, kissing her head again.

Hope hugged Leslie back tightly for a moment before she stood with her. "Can we...can we all just go home?" She pleaded to Leslie, calling out to Abigail and Clay. She felt tingly...as if magic were working through her veins. Maybe just a side effect from using it earlier. She wanted to poof herself and her sisters home, but she didn't know how...what was that spell dad used? Unious...unious...caleem? (I don't think we need to memorize all of these spells, just saying lol)

Hope closed her eyes and began focusing on herself, Leslie, Abigail, Clay and his truck..."Unious...Caleem." She canted silently, feeling an overwhelming sensation of magic wash over her, reaching out to Les and Abby and Clay...wherever they were. Within seconds...they were home again.

(I forget if Gabe is at the house or not lol)

(Oh he is, I was going to mention him :P )

Gabe was alway oblivious to things, even to the fact why his best friend was crying in her dad's arms. However, he walked over to her and her dad, placing each of his hands on her shoulders, "Dev," he said gently, "just call me, okay? I want to know if you're okay," he added. His voice made her look over at him and nod her head. Devon shifted herself from her dad's arms to Gabes loving embrace. He pressed a small (friendly) kiss to the side of her head and let go of her so she could go and hover under her dad's arm. He smiled at her and turned around to see a whole crowd of people that weren't there two seconds ago, magic -that's what Devon told him magic. And even he was starting to believe that it wasn't BS.

Hope glanced around, amazed she managed to get her and the others home...all from memory of dad's spell. Nifty!

She glanced over at Gabe, and nearly let out a nervous and shy squeak...freshman girl with a crush...and this is only one of the boys. Oy. The magic still sparkled around her, surrounding her in an aura of light particles and an icy mist.

Dad looked at the girls as they, and Clay, reappeared...he was stunned, yet proud. He focused more on Devon, still holding her to comfort her...he'd do this for any of his girls...he loved them all more than they'd ever know.

Devon stood close to her dad, feeling safest under his arm watching Gabe stand there stunned, he said nothing on it, just waved goodbye to the Amells as he walked down the street. Now that everyone was back at the house, Devon tried to make herself seem that she was fine, when she very clearly wasn't.

Clay looked around and jumped. "Um darlin?" He asked Abigail. Abigail looked around and looked at her sister hope. "Well hiding it now is not going to be easy especially being proofed back home."Abigail said under her breath. "Babe let's talk upstairs."She gave Hope a thank you very much sarcastic look.Abigail walked Clay up to her room and shut her door. They talked, she told him everything. Abigail and Clay start yelling. Abigail finally fell quite and leaned on the door with a groan. Her head was throbbing,she rubbed it.Clay sighed. "Darlin?"he asked. Abigail looked up."hmm?" She asked. "We okay? "He asks. Abigail nods"yeah, fine."She says and pinched her nose.She got up and sat with him."I will help in any way.sorry babe" she nods and leaned into him.

Irish Ice Queen

Leslie had the family photo album settled on her knee. She stilled at every picture of mom, but she was really scooping for more evidence of their magic heritage she missed growing up. Her fingers hitched on the glossy covers. Instead of moving because of the dimly lit window--the grey light making her squint--Leslie glided her hand up and a glow protruded from her palm. Using magic was so simple Leslie didn't even pause until a moment later--unused only to the newness. "So, are we witches now?" Leslie asked. "What do we call ourselves? Oh, and I want to see the grimoire! . . . If our family has one."

"Yes, Leslie...you, and your sisters are witches. Though Templars would call you vermin...and really, you could go by sorceress, mage, witch, whatever you'd like really." Dad answered. "And as for our grimoire...your grandmother has it, as the eldest of every magic-practicing family should. Next time we go visit her, you can see it."

Hope wondered off somewhere else in the house...it was almost midnight, this night seemed to have gone on for days. She became a witch who controlled ice and water, saw her parents kill a bunch of guys with weapons, killed a guy herself, saw her sister kill three guys, and saw mom get abducted...gee wiz, what an eventful evening! She walked into dad's study, wondering what it probably looked like when the house was in it's "magic" mode, as for it now being "normal." She sat in his chair, spinning in it slightly as she thought about tonight's events...nothing mattered to her more than getting mom back...nothing. Not even finding the guts to ask one of the two boys she had crushes on to the fall dance coming up...or finding a dress. (Can anyone say plot events at the future dance?!)

(Planning a time jump, probably my next post)

Devon used the back of her sleeve to wipe under her nose and ducked away from her father, "I'm going to bed," she mumbled, so quiet that she almost didn't hear herself say it. She walked inside and down to the basement and to her room.

Leslie sat straighter at the mention of her grandmother. "Grandma knows too?" Her voice reached a higher octave. Apparently everyone knew. "Can we go visit her then?" Leslie hunched her knees to have something to wrap her arms around. Maybe Grandma could teach her magic."We're not doing anything important in school. All anyone cares about is this stupid fall dance." She said. Leslie glanced at her father. She remembered at the last second that wasn't exactly true--on both counts. She had to write an essay. And Lake wouldn't want to talk about anything that reminded him of his break-up with Brittney.

Dad shook his head. "I'm sorry, but your grandmother is out of town for the moment visiting your aunt in the neighboring county." He said. "But we'll go to see her when she's home again." He assured.

Hope arose from dad's study chair and walked out and to her bedroom. She sighed slightly as she sat at her desk and turned on her laptop, logging onto Facebook, of all things at a time like this, to ease her stress. (Though social media often causes more stress than it relieves) She had a couple of notifications, based on comments on status updates or pictures, a few 'likes' on a post she made. None on which really mattered to her...but it numbed her mind enough to ease stress, especially when seeing both Lake and Gabe updated their profile pictures, and Lake was now 'single'...but her sisters' cute friends didn't matter to her now.

Leslie packed the photo album under her arm. It was almost too broad to hoist but she managed with an unladylike grunt. "Night dad." She called over her shoulder as she climbed the stairs. Her voice was a thoughtful kind of quiet. Leslie glanced at Abigail's room and wondered if Clay was still around. She brushed black hair out her eyes and turned into the bedroom on the right. Her room was full of posters and littered with books.

Leslie set the family album on her desk. She craned it open for a photo of mom smiling--plucking it from the protective sheet. Leslie put the picture on her nightstand and sat legs folded on her bed.

Abigail and Clay had yelled talked and made up. She was now laying on his bare chest. She sighed and closed her eye's curling into him."goodnight dear, love you. "She said kissing him. He kissed her back and wrapped around her. He didn't want to leave her side especially after a fight or things would get weird between them. Theu fell asleep in each others arms covered by a blanket. Yes it was against the rules, but she qas so tired and it was late. They just decided on there own. Plus with mom being gone it felt oddly eerie and kinda stung for Abigail yeah she wasn't always go mom, but she still loved her mother.

Irish Ice Queen

(Time jump! Sorry that we didn't really say all the girls went to bed xD @Gilmoregirl12 @Hi Im Red )

The next morning, Hope had awoken to the smell of...no smell. No breakfast. It had hit her once again that mom was gone. Mom always made breakfast, and Dad usually made dinner. Mom's cooking in the morning made Hope so cheery and excited...only now she felt empty...and cold. But that was normal...well...."normal." She slowly got out of bed and put on a sky blue sweater and jeans, fixing her hair like she'd always done it. She walked downstairs, finding dad at the table, sitting alone. "Morning Dad...you okay?" She asked him, he nodded faintly. "Yeah...just a little tired." He replied, a lie.

Hope only nodded to his response. She thought Mom being gone would have killed him...he tried to stay strong for his girls. His biggest accomplishments. Hope then took on the duty and made breakfast. Eggs, bacon, waffles, gravy, biscuits, and toast...and enough of it all to feed the family and all their friends if needed. She set the dinner out on the table. "Guys...breakfast is ready." She called to her sisters faintly, proceeding to the couch. She was starving...but in no mood to eat. She knew her sisters would eat up, and Dad too...she curled up in a bacll on the couch, hugging her knees in hopes Dad wouldn't make them go to school today.

((Omg New York; let me tell you, seriously a place of dreams <3 it all felt so surreal and because I was there with the boy I call perfect made it even more amazing. Omg okay, okay ya. It was fucking great <3))

Devon hadn't slept, simple as that. She couldn't, not with everything on her mind at the moment. She heard that breakfast was ready and stoppe in her vanity mirror brushing a hand through the hair that hung over her eyes placing a headband on her messy hair to keep it off her bloodshot eyes. Quickly she changed from last nights outfit to black skinny jeans and one of her dad's old sweaters that she claimed as her own. She tucked in the shirt and threw on her leather jacket walking up the stair with her bag in hand going straight to the kitchen. "Thanks but no thanks," she said overlooking all the food on the table and walking behind her dad pressing a kiss to the top of his head. "Do you mind if I take the car?" She asked, just recently getting her license has made travelling easier, though it was a lot easier when she had Jace offering to drive her everywhere.

(Dude new York is awesome. )

Abigail and Clay made there way down the steps. She held hands with him. He had asked her something last night and she had said yes. Yeah worse timing her mom was gone and a number count went up on there heads and now clays.Abigail sat at rhe table and played with her food. Clay held her close and whispers in her ear. She tryed to not smile. Abigail sighed and held her head annoyed. Abigail sighed. "Clay and I are going to go out. Will be back."Abigail says. She walked for the front door.She walked over hugging hope."will get her back."She says

Irish Ice Queen

Leslie descended the stairs slowly. The food smelled flavorful but she was immune to it. Her shoulders were slumped, eyes half-lidded, until she scooped a mug of coffee up and pressed it to her mouth. Leslie dashed her dark hair behind her ear. "Wait. What?" Her tone was harsh with confusion. "Dev, you can't go anywhere. Especially alone. Are you crazy?" Leslie looked at Dad for a sign he was on her side. There were dark circles under his eyes, making her hesitate. Dad didn't seem like he could handle an argument right now. "I don't even want to go to school today. I don't feel safe leaving the house." Leslie added. She hooked her arms around herself.

Leslie ranked her hand through her hair at Abigail's natural inclination to leave too. But at least she had Clay--who despite everything did seem capable of taking care of her. "Am I overreacting?" Leslie asked, glancing toward Hope. "Or do they have nerves of steel?"

(NYC is amazing...I loved it when I went xD Though I did get lost in Times Square lol)

Hope totally ignored her sisters, being deep in her own thoughts. She merely sighed through all the talking going on around her. Dad scooted his chair from the table out and stood, scooting the chair back under the table. He cleared his throat, loud enough for his 4 girls to hear. "Leslie's right. It isn't safe to leave home...however, the Templars do know we're here. I myself could fend them off, but only for so long. And the four of you need to harness your powers before using them against the Templars." He stated.

"Staying home is dangerous...but leaving is as well. Which is why we're all going on a little...family filed trip today." He said. "I'm sorry, Clay...but only my girls may go. Nothing personal." He assured. He had always liked Clay, and trusted him...but this was a family affair. "While my mother has the family grimoire, your mother's mother is also a witch. Yes...both sides of the family are mages...go figure." He said. "She can help us...I've contacted her, and with her, we'l be safe enough to get you girls ready for magic practicing...and we may even get a lead on your mother if your Nanna can sense anything."

Mom's mom always like to be called Nanna...must be a grandma thing. Hope simply nodded, only half-paying attention.

Hope then stood up from the couch, her sisters all around and her dad and Clay. The four broomsticks that swept the girls off their feet last night, literally, were in the corner. She glanced at them. She raised a brow in curiosity. "I'd assume we'll be taking...those? To Nanna's?" She asked Dad. He nodded. "Indeed. She lives in a magical place, protected from Templars. And the only way to get there, or at least the quickest way, is to fly." He said.

Leslie's stomach lunged but she was relived enough to skip school she didn't complain. Flying on broomsticks probably wasn't the safest means of getting somewhere. The gnawing feeling she got when she was fifty feet up didn't help either. Leslie placed her fingers on the handle. She closed her eyes. "There's got to be a better way to go places. I mean, they had a magic car in Harry Potter."

"They also had a dark lord capable of massive destruction...you want everything in Harry Potter to exist?" Hope said to Leslie, a small grin upon her broken face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back