• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magi Sisters

PenBlade1326

The Faint Light In The Dark Tunnel Of Life
LOOKING FOR ACTIVE USERS, ONLINE OFTEN IF POSSIBLE

The Amell Sisters have been living a normal life, in a normal family, in a normal town. They all attend the same high school, have their own groups of friends, and their normal boyfriends. Their parents have kept the fact that they're all witches a secret from them their whole lives. An ancient witch hunting organization known as the Templars are hunting them down for their power and to keep them from fully evolving into powerful witches. The Templars seek to destroy our world, and the only threat against them is magic. The Amell sisters are just three high school girls, with no knowledge of their power. But when their parents reveal their power to them on a 'normal' evening...their lives will change forever. They are the only ones who can save our world from Templar rule...are they up for the task? Will they prevent the Templars from tearing the veil of reality and a dark realm? Or will they fail...and let chaos run free?

Kirkton High School

The Amell House

(more areas to come)

1. No godmodding.

2. All RPN rules apply.

3. Swearing is allowed!

4. Don't control or kill someone else's character.

5. We're all sisters in the RP, lets try to be outside too :)

6. Be literate, good grammar please, and NO ONE LINERS.

7. Most importantly....HAVE FUN!

The PASSWORD is cat...try to work it into your CS but don't make it obvious. :)

(@Gilmoregirl12 it's magi time!)

Hope awoke on an average Thursday morning, stretching her arms way above her head and hopping out of bed. She took no less than 10 minutes to throw on clothes for school and fix her hair a little. All while texting Charlie, her gay BFF. As she sat at her makeup table in her room, she also looked over notes for school. The quiet, shy and insecure girl managed to study, get ready, and talk to Charlie all at the same time with ease. Her pretty and light attire fit her well and made her look beautiful...shamefully, no one would notice her. The youngest of the four girls was also the easiest to not notice. She walked down the stairs and found her parents in the kitchen, breakfast ready and smelling delicious. "Morning mom and dad," She said, kindly and smiling to them, then they smiled and said it back to her. She sat down and got herself some pancakes and syrup, her favorite thing for breakfast. (Wake up, sisters!!!)

Abigail woke to the sound of her screaming alarm. Beep Beep Beep . Abby rolled over and slapped her hand on the clock. She had another late night of "studying" with Clay her boyfriend of 3 years now. Her whole family enjoyed him he was polite, kind, and nice to her 3 younger sister's. Her Father couldn't say no to his little angel ever yeah she was 17, but if she wanted something all she had to do was ask with big eye's. Her mother was like a damn warden. Abigail definitely made Clay come around often, then her mother would lighten up a bit. As Abigail layed in bed thinking she slowly sat up. With one swift movement she threw her comforter off and yawned. She went and showered as she did every morning in her bathroom. Once done with showering. She did her daily routine of make up and hair. Then went and slipped on her jeans, boots and shirt.She had texted Clay a good morning and I love you.. she walked down stairs with her canvas bag and kissed her dad on the cheek.

"Hey dad. "She said cheerful. She looked at her mother.

"warden. "She said and grabbed an apple.

"The other's better hurry if they don't want to take the bus today."Abigail says. She smiled at her younger sister and took a bite of her apple.

Irish Ice Queen

Devon took much longer to get ready than people would expect, seeing that she was sneaking in every night after being at her boyfriends all night long working on a record. So yeah, she could sing a little, and maybe play a little guitar and piano...and bass....and the triangle. She would never let her parents know of her talents thinking that it meant nothing next to her sisters great marks and well behaved friends/boyfriends. Not that Gabe and Jace weren't well behaved, they were. Much more than she was herself.

Devon changed out of her yesterday's outfit throwing on something clean and ruffling up her hair and grabbing her sunglasses. She walked to the kitchen and smiled "sweetly", "Wicked Witch, Flying monkey, Dorothy and...you," Devon said giving Abigial a somewhat disgusted look. Don't get her wrong, she tolerated Abby the most and was glad she didn't always look at her with a disappointed look as her parents would. They use to be really close when they were younger. Then they had another sister...then Abigail took up role of daddy's girl.

"I don't need a drive, Jace doesn't work so he's going to drive me," he said. Which really meant that after he dropped her off he drove around the house and waited.

(Now just awaiting @Cross_Rhodes so we can all post in random orders xD c'mon sister!!! plus here's a mini post from me so this won't be an OOC post fully)

Hope smiled at her sisters as they entered the kitchen. Despite their differences, Hope adored her older sisters, loved them all so much. Abby was the coolest, Dev the badass and Leslie the role-model. She envied them...they were all better than her. She lightly smiled at Devon's Oz nicknames for everyone. She continued eating her pancakes...her mom made the best. (After Cross_Rhodes, everyone else post!!!! xD now night guys!)

With restraint, Leslie resisted the urge to tell her sisters to hurry or they'd be late for school. A bowl of cereal and ten minutes to dress and she was ready to leave. Leslie slid on a thorny black bracket and stepped away from the mirror. The dark circles under her eyes hadn't gone away yet. But at least that term paper was finished and saved on her flash drive. Leslie threw a hand over her mouth and yawned. She left her room and hurried down the stairs. Leslie noticed her sisters clamoring around the table first and then her parents.

Mom had her lips pursed. Leslie automatically blamed Abigail and rolled her eyes in her older sister's direction. They clashed way too often--immaturity abound on both ends. She stepped past her sisters and went into the laundry room to find her jacket. "Good morning ladies. Dad." Leslie said.

"Morning," Hope replied to her sister Leslie. She quickly finished her pancakes and quickly washed her dish in the sink so her mom wouldn't have to. Her mom was special to her, she'd always help her in the smallest of ways. The freshman girl yawned ans popped her back, her vertebrate all snapping wildly for someone of her appearance. She grinned slightly and collected her backpack from the living room, making her way back into the kitchen as she awaited her sisters, planning to ride with them to school, minus Devon, who said she didn't need a ride. 
(G'night!)

Abigail rolled her eye's. "Morning Lurch. And Okay Cousin Itt tell Jace I say Hi."She said not meaning it."Lets go Uncle Fester and Hope. We don't have to Take cousin Itt today. Bye dad, good bye Warden. "Abigail says and walks to the front door holding it open for her sister's. "Lets go before I run out of Adams family comparisons."She says. Abigail took another bite of her apple and unlocked her car.Abigail didn't mind hope out of all her sister's she was a sweet girl and young. Her two other sister's bugged the hell out of her, but she still do anything for them. She saw her dad as he walked over.

" Oh Clay will be coming over after practice dad, so may be a little late have to grab some study materials from his house."She says and kissed his cheek. Her father nods and sends her off."thanks dad"She said and smiled.

Irish Ice Queen

"If I'm anyone, I'm Wednesday." Leslie grumbled under her breath. She followed Abigail to the door but then turned to look at Devon. A part of her wanted to inform her parents of how late it was before her older sister came home last night. Leslie decided against it for the time being. She slummed her messenger bag against her shoulder. "Clay again? Why can't you date someone your own age?" Leslie muttered. "I mean you could get any guy you wanted." She was still on the fence about the boys her sisters hung out with. Until they proved themselves at least.

Leslie paused to evaluate Hope's look for the day. "Your hair is so pretty like that." She said.

"Sorry Thing not your choice, and Clay is a good guy. Yes I could have any guy I wanted, but you know what I love Clay."Abigail says. She knew her sister was on the fence about her boyfriend, but Clay had proved himself many times over the past 3 year's." Now be have Clay has been nothing but nice to you for 3 years. Defintly earns him a spot in the house once in a while and ro date me."Abigail flipped her hair and went to her car. She got in the driver side and turned on the car. She let it warm up and changed the channels. She slapped her sister's hand away from the radio.Abigail looked in her rearview mirror to check if the coast is clear to back up.

Irish Ice Queen

Devon sat up on one of the chairs eating her bowl of cereal. Abby always left so early to get to school, and she didn't understand why, it just meant more time at the hell hole. "Okay," she said after a while of it being quiet, she pushed her bowl away from herself signalling that she was finished. "Well, Jace is most likely here so, have a nice life, and unlike them I will be home on time. And Gabe will be coming as well for help in math," not really, but hey they could do some math and then go do something else and hopefully that didn't mean ogling he little sister. She stood up and grabbed her bookbag, the brown combat boots stomping their way out of the house and into the driveway to where Jace was indeed staying. He smiled an waved for her to hurry up and so she did as told, he said he would work on editing what they recorded and she was excited to hear what he had to say.

Hope smiled at Leslie's compliment on her hair. "Thanks..." She said, barely above a whisper. Hope was always so quiet...poor thing made mice look like professional speakers. As Abby got in the car, Hope crawled in the backseat, ready for school with her backpack set in the empty seat beside her. She twirled her hair gently on her finger while Abby checked to see of the coast was clear. She sneezed. "Achoo!" She said...followed by the weirdest thing. The ends of her hair almost magically started floating for about 5 seconds before falling back down. Of course, no one noticed. Weird...who's hair just floats after sneeze? And what was the little tingle she felt? (Hint hint at the magic being awakened in the girls xDD)

Abigail backed out and drove her sister's to school. As she pulled up, she thought she saw there grandmother who had died a year ago. She stopped and stared. She shook her head and it was gone.She shivered and got out of her car. She turned feeling someone watching her. She turned and saw Clay. Odd she thought. "Bye lurch, and Hope have a good day."She said she gave her younger sister a smile and then gave her other sister a really look. She walked over to her boyfriend of 3 years. He smiled and picked her up in a hug and spun her around. "Hey darlin, looking good."He said and kissed her.She was smiling and wrapped around him."what are you doing here?"she asks him."well couldn't wait till later this evening to see you and give you this."He said kissing her gently.She kissed back and laughed. "Well I guess I am okay with that. If you are."

Irish Ice Queen

Hope got out and smiled at Abigail and Clay, glancing at them as she passed them hugging and kissing. She walked up to the school building, meeting her gay BFF Charlie at the front doors. "Hey Charlie," She greeted him, followed by him returning a smile to his fellow freshman and repeated the greeting. The two walked through the front doors, stopping at their lockers, who by coincidence were right next to each other. Hope began to think about her sneeze earlier, and how her hair floated. It was like magic. But magic only exists in fairy tales....right? All of this went through her mind as she collected her textbooks and binders for class. She quietly closed her locker. "You okay Hope?" Charlie asked, she nodded. "Yeah...just feeling weird this morning, but I'm alright." She replied softly, Charlie nodded. The two parted ways off to their separate classes and starting their day. (Planning a time skip soon)

"Ew. Does Abi really have to do that in front of us?" Leslie tried to blink the mental image away. She rushed to get out of viewing distance from Clay and her sister. The pinched expression on Leslie's face faded after she pushed the door open and slumped into school. She noticed Hope meet up with Charlie and grinned to herself. Her younger sister's taste in associates was much better than her older sisters. A quick glance at the clock made Leslie anxious about the Spanish test she had first period.

In the front hallway, a blond boy resting against the wall peered sideways. He motioned lazily for Leslie to come join him and the small group of people beside him. They were all in her forth period. Lake played drums in band and his mellow personality was easy to get along with.

"You were absent yesterday." Leslie recalled. She dug through her messenger bag. "Want to look at my notes for Spanish?" She handed Lake a composition notebook.

Clay walked her to the school" well darlin I will see you after practice. Oh here a little something for you to think about. He handed her a bag and card. He kissed Abigail and left. Elisa walked up to her best friend. "Is that your boyfriend, shit you did well. What he get you? " Elisa asked.Abigail shrugged and opened the card. She read it thoroughly confused. She opened the gift and pulled out a small velvet ring box. She almost dropped it as she opened it. Now she understood what he meant.She looked at the ring it was white gold band, with a diamond I. The middle and sapphires on each side."He said to think about it and he gave me a ring box. He is giving me a promise ring."She said and blushed. She put the ring om and smiles. Clay was amazing. "Come on Elisa lets go look around. "Abigail says.She walked talking with her best friend Abigail was beaming as she walked. Though she felt off about something. She wasn't sure what.

Irish Ice Queen

(Sorry I was already halfway through writing when you made the announcement)

The junior beside Lake tugged her hair onto her shoulder. Her glazed dark eyes swept over Leslie's notebook and then back to her. Reagan Mathews smirked like something nasty delighted her. "You shouldn't talk to Lake like that knowing he has a girlfriend." The girl's voice was airy despite the nature of her advise. She played clarinet in band in the row behind Leslie. Or she claimed to. Reagan barely showed up to practice. Her willowy fingers road up Lake's shoulder. "I mean, how to you think Brit would feel? You guys are so close and all."

The curling of Leslie lip was the only sign she heard Reagan. Her muscles tensed like a cat on the prowl. "It's notes for Spanish." She said. The other people in her fourth period were snorting at each other, eyebrows raised. Reagan had a reputation as a loudmouth. It was why the other girls in the class didn't like her. "We have a test today in first period." Leslie said.

She clenched her teeth. The scent of something burning took her by surprise. They weren't near the cafeteria. Lake, who up until now had kind of backed away from the conversation, made a face. "It smells like someone burned their hair this morning." He said.

Reagan yelped and clutched at her ponytail. The ends were fried and steaming. "Oh my gosh." She said and ran in the direction of the bathroom. Leslie took a step after her. It was weird. Reagan looked fine a moment ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
((Sorry Pen, school used up 95% of my data so I have to wait until I'm home to post now unless I wanna pay a 100$ phone bill xD ))

Devon didn't really go to school, her and Jace would just do other things. Not more important things, just something not as boring as school. She had a few classes with her sister Leslie seeing that they were in the same grade. And the classes that they did share Devon would attend just to make it seem as though she was at school the whole day.

For the time being, her and Jace would go to the mall, or the record shop -everything sounded so much better on vinyl. And that's where she could be found until lunch when they'd go pick up Gabe at school, bringing him lunch and then finally Devon would have to say goodbye to Jace until later that night. It was a regular routine for her, but hey, all that matter was that she showed up at one point in time, right?

(Yikes xD )

Time went on throughout the day, the sisters all going about their day. But little did the four Amell sisters know...they were each being watched. Something inside them was awakening today, whether they realized.felt it or not. Specially placed and assigned men had their eyes on the girls today, watching their every move, even taking chances to record their conversations. Creppy to say the least. (Cue time skip!)

The evening had passed, the girls were home now, and their parents were in the kitchen preparing dinner. It was Italian night...yummy. Hope sat on the couch in the living room, watching television and enjoying a quiet evening of no homework. These were the best days. She texted Charlie, her best friend and a truly fabulous person who everyone adored. During a commercial, both Gabriel and Lake called the house phone 5 minutes apart. Gabe was Devon'd friend, and Lake Leslie's...was it so odd she found them both to be....in odd words, total hunks? She sighed happily after answering both calls, letting them know it was almost dinner time so her sisters would call them back in about 30 minutes. She twirled her pretty hair on her finger as her show came back on, nearing its end of the episode.

Mom called for the girls for dinner. "Girls! Dinner time!" Hope turned off the TV, and just in time since the credits of her show were rolling. She walked into the kitchen and both mom and dad kissed her cheeks, making her smile softly at them. She sniffed. "Mmm, smells great." She said, making her parents smile. She sat down in a seat close to the edge, leaving on open next to her and 2 across her. Her parents took the ends.

Abigail had come home from practice with Clay. They went to her room. And she squeaked talking happily. They were talking about what the ring ment.Abigail was happy. She was happily lip locked with him. Clay laughed pulling away. "Come now school work darlin." He says.

They sit on her bed and start doing her homework. She thought about her day today. She finished her homework with neat hand writing. She smiled and placed all her homework down."I feel off today Love. Like a cold medicine buzz or someone's eye's are on me at all times I dont know."Abigail says to him.He nods" well your safe qith me around love. You sure your mom doesn't need help?"he asks. "Abigail shrugs and nods."yeah warden is good turst me."Abigail laughs. She smiled and kissed him. She pulled him close and kissed him happily. They finally pulled apart as her mother called for dinner. She fixed her hair and makeup and went down holding on to Clays hand. They sat on the other side of the table by her father. She rubbed her younger sister's head with her promise ring hand."hey kiddo how was school? "She asked Hope gently.

Irish Ice Queen

"Good, thanks. Got a 108 on my Pre-Cal test." She said, the only freshman in pre-cal. She glanced at Clay and waved kindly, her mom scooted up a seat to the table for another of the girls, forgetting Clay was even here.

Leslie strode into the kitchen with her cellphone in front of her face. A quick glance at mom and dad and she slid it into her jeans pocket. Leslie took her place at the table beside Hope. Everyone was around except Devon--who always seemed to be somewhere else to begin with. "What did you say to Lake earlier?" Leslie asked. She grabbed a fork and swirled the spaghetti. "He told me you sounded sick on the phone." His text message had been brief though. Practice was cancelled for tonight. Leslie propped her chin on her hand.

Hope shook her head lightly. "I wasn't sick, just...well....nothing." She said to answer Leslie, hinting she was just nervous to speak to him, even for a brief moment. It was only slightly obvious she liked Lake...and Gabe. She took a huge bite of spaghetti and chewed. For a tiny girl....damn, she could eat. 
Mom looked at Clay, "Oh, by the way Clay, after dinner....there's something of a family concern I need to talk to the girls about. Not that I don't want you here, I love you to death, but I need to speak to my daughters after dinner. It's...important." The girls' mom said to Clay kindly.

"Good Hope I am glad you had a good day hun." Abigail says and held Clays hand as they ate silently. Clay speaks "Mrs. Amell this is really good thank you for letting me stay for dinner.and Hope I am sure a 108 is amazing on a test your parents must be so proud. "He says with his southern accent. Abigail smiles at him and smirks as she eats. He was so nice ti her family. When Leslie joined them.He nods to her."Hello Leslie" he says polity to her. Abigail ate with her left hand since her right hand was in Clays. Clay watched and turned to Abigail. "Darlin after dinner I have to go to work, so its Cool Mrs. Amell. No problem ."He says. Abigail gave him a sad look."aww sweet love I will see you tomorrow morning plus you got to talk your mom darlin. "He says and kissed her cheek gently. He held her hand and linked his fingers in her.

Irish Ice Queen

Users who are viewing this thread

Back