• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom magi rp?

niebo

exactly like the title says, i wanna rp something set in magi universe, preferably adventures of sinbad's times, or whatever it was called.
i can also rp regular magi, but i've got still some catching up to do, so you'd have to bear with me being hopeless and stuff. the same goes for second season and manga. (i'm somewhere in the middle of first season, if you wish to know).
also, young sinbad is awesome, so he's my go-to character, but i can also play someone else.
we can make this an AU, we can make them all sorcerers or something, I'm sure we'll come up with something interesting.
some facts about me - i am perfectly capable of using proper pronounciation during our rp, thank you very much, and i will do it. also, english is not my first language, so be mindful of any future mistakes.
but if you are interesting in rping with me, shoot me a pm or comment below <3 thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back