• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Mafia Wars Reboot

Arya Price

Goodness had nothing to do with it.

Would anyone be interested in a 1920's mafia RP? Me and my friend

@Mia Moulop, have a plot in mind for one. We tried this out earlier this year, but it died out. Today, I found out that someone who was not me or Mia trying to start this RP. They used the exact same words and plot. But we have been considering rebooting this for a while. Here's a summery:

The Caretti's
: The Caretti's used to be the most violent mob there was. Then, at the birth of his youngest child, the mob boss became much less cruel, since when he tried to teach her of the mob way of life, but since he always cherished her, he didn't want to taint her innocence. He has never told his youngest child of the mob and intends to keep it that way. His daughter made him more merciful and now he doesn't hurt anyone he doesn't who he doesn't need to. If there is a possibility to show mercy without making it violent. They show remorse for who they kill and try to give them respect to the bodies and to their families. They are much better at bootlegging than the Varenzo's, they rival family.

The Varenzo's: The Varenzo's are much crueler than the Caretti family. They show no mercy to their enemies and show no remorse for who they kill and they have always done so. They show no respect to the bodies of those they kill and their families. They also enjoy mocking the Caretti's since the Varenzo's see the Caretti's as weak and spineless for showing so much mercy to the enemies. The Varenzo's have no idea how the Caretti's are so much better at bootlegging than they are.

Who will win in this mob war and who will fall? Will cruel or merciful win?

If anyone has any ideas for other families, let me know.

I actually signed up for the other RP (...and now I feel horrible knowing it was a stolen idea (:<)) but I would still love to participate!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back