• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Mafia Murder~

"i love you" he stated under his breath and drifted to sleep sitting upright. a little while after that they both woke up to the send of helicopters with Aria's family seal on them Jeff takes the flare gun and shoots it getting their attention they came back and a rope ladder was dropped "you may go first Aria" Jeff stated bowing

Aria opened her eyes. "I was awake I just didn't want to get up." She stated with a smile. She stood and saw the ladder "If I go up you know he's going to leave you here right."

Aria laughed lightly "Yes~" she said as she grabbed onto the ladder and Jeff did the same. Aria reached the top of the ladder and looked down to see Jeff climbing up. Arias father appeared and she heard him give the pilot a command to leave. Aria smiled her father thought he would win well, not this time. "Aria!" She jumped and turned around suddenly. Her father walked towards her and before she knew it he had pushed her from the helicopter. "Now it'll look like I tried to help my poor daughter!" He yelled after her with an evil laugh.

Jeff quickly grabbed her before she went into the water pulling her up to him "stay here" he stated climbing up the ladder watching her father laughed Jeff quickly tackled Aria's father into the side of the helicopter knocking the helicopter unbalanced Jeff tied a rope to his neck and arms and held him out of the helicopter "why would you do such a thing you're her father and you just tried to kill her" Jeff stated screaming at the top of his lungs Aria climbed up "Ssssshhhhhhh go to sleep" Jeff stated loosening his grip

Aria watched her father fall to the ocean and immediately wrapped her arms around Jeff and hugged him tightly, pushing up against him. "Thank you." she said ignoring her fathers death. he obviously didn't care about her anyways. Aria put her head on his chest and enjoyed just being close to him when the pilot looked back at them and Aria immediately took out her gun and shot him. his body went limp and she ran to the seat he was in. She managed to drag his body out and threw him into the ocean as well. The helicopter began to tilt "I hope you know how to pilot this thing!" She exclaimed as hastily shut the door so she wouldn't fall. "I can't wait to get back to the estate......if we get back." she said.

"i can pilot but.... it's going to be a rough landing" Jeff stated as he took controls and tried to keep the helicopter steady and going forwards towards land he planned on landing in the park and was about to "steady,steady" the helicopter just dropped onto the ground shaking the two inside "you alright" he asked

Aria groaned and rubbed her head. "Yeah I'm fine, could you have landed any harder?" She asked sarcastically. She stood and stumbled to the door of the helicopter. She pushed it open and stepped outside, almost falling n the proses. "Hey look! It's the estate! and there's the ...........oh my god...Jeff, we need to leave like right now!" she hissed as she ran back to him. The Johns family was looking for there missing son and they found him half dead in the Kirkland's torture chambers. this would not end well.

"Come on come on" Jeff yelled the helicopter took off too slow "Aria come over here" Jeff stated and she did " hold the control stick and take off after you get to a certain height hit the auto pilot and Aria I love you"he stated then kissed her once he broke the kiss he ran out if the helicopter at the troops dodging bullets as best he could and killing people all of a sudden he drops face first into the ground

Aria was crying and hastily doing what she was told when he kissed her and ran out. before she knew it she was hovering of the air and she saw him hit the ground. suddenly the helicopter rocked and she let go of the controls. she fell to the ground and looked around to see guns trained on her. she looked past the people and saw Jeff laying there still. Benjamin came up to her bandaged and bruised but relatively alright. she looked up to him and shakily pointed her gun. but he stopped her and took it from her weak hands. A mafiaso kicked her stomach and blood began to dribble out of her mouth. she cringed in pain and saw a hand held out to her. she looked to see Benjamin. she growled and coughed up blood. he smirked and snapped his fingers ordering a Mafioso to pick her up. they brought her to a car and she sat on Benjamin's lap. she was to tiered to object so she just laid her head against his chest. smearing blood against his torn suite. "My princess......you will be mine.~" He said quietly to her.

the windows were darkened so Aria couldn't see anything she was blindfolded and brought into a room and laid on a couch with Benjamin as a head pillow he removed the blindfold to show her the large place they brought in Jeff body and brought him into a different room he was out cold "i'll have my fun later i'll stay here for now" he stated stroking her head.

Aria was getting out of here alive, no matter what. she knew she was wrong but her head was clouded and she couldn't think straight. must have drugged me she thought before all that consumed her were thoughts of the handsome raven haired boy next to her. unimaginable power and money would come as a result of the two most powerful mafias in the country joining together. she smiled slightly and tried to move but Ben stopped her "Save your energy for later." He said with a smirk. He stood and kneeled so his face was directly in front of hers. "My dear, love will come later but first you must learn obedience." he said. she nodded slightly and he smiled, kissing her lips a bit roughly. he left and closed the door. she tried to move but it hurt to even blink. she closed her eyes and drifted of to sleep.

Benjamin moved to a torture room and saw jeff awake "so what are your affections for Aria" Benjamin asked holding a gun at him "i love her" he shot Jeff's leg "aaaahhhh" Jeff yelled "what about now" "i love her" Jeff stated spiting in her face then Benjamin took the gun and slammed it into Jeff's face "you won't break me" Jeff stated and smiled

Aria heard yelling and woke up. finding herself stronger than before she blinked awake and moved slowly to the door. she opened it and saw herself in a mirror across the hall and gasped. She was covered in blood and her clothes where ripped. she heard something from her left and spun to face the noise giving her a slight headache. A maid stood there and looked her up and down then beckoned her to follow as she walked away. Aria hesitantly followed and the maid brought her to a bathroom where she could shower and change. She looked and saw some cloths she could change into. The maid began to undress her and Aria stopped her, insisting she could do it herself. the maid looked at her, nodded, then left. Aria sighed and closed the door behind the maid. she undressed and took a warm shower. After changing into the cloths that where left for her she opened the bathroom door and began to wander around the mansion.

"Aria could you come here" Ben asked "you see Jeff is being held here when we asked him what his feelings towards you were he would answer incorrectly saying he loves you for his safety you need to break his heart" Ben explained

Aria smiled at Ben and walked towards him "Anything for you~" She said sweetly as she put her arms around his neck and kissed him.

he took her hand and walked where Jeff was being held and asked the question repeatedly "what is your affection towards aria" and always his response was "i love her" once they got there "alright Aria you can tell Jeff here the truth" Ben stated

"Jeff, silly boy. I Love Benjamin so your answers are pointless if you ever thought I had feelings for you, you were severally mistaken." Aria said

"see that's just- what are you doing" Ben yelled and Jeff starts laughing for no reason as if all the sanity he had left was gone stands on his feet while tied in the chair and jumps back landing on his back and breaking the chair he takes a piece of wood from the chair and uses it to knock out the two next to him then turned to Ben "ssssshhhhh go to sleep" Jeff stated slamming the piece of wood into his mouth then slamming end he held on a wall puncturing the back of his throat causing him to choke on his blood Jeff then turned his attention to Aria "you know i actually wanted to protect you but now since i've seen the truth it doesn't really matter keeping you alive or not you're already half in and half out let me help you sleep" he stated moving closer

Aria's eyes widened "Jeff no! please! I was lying I just wanted to get us both out of here alive!" Aria's back was pressed against a wall as Jeff continued to walk towards her. She panicked and looked for a way to escape but couldn't find one fast enough.

"prove it to me before my thirst for blood becomes to strong: he stated taking out his knife from his pocket and laughing.

Aria thought for a second but couldn't think of anything to do to prove she loved him. "What do you want! Tell me what to do! I'll do anything!" She yelled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back