• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Mafia/Gang RP

Lord Aphrodite

To conquer death, you only have to die.
I've got a craving, a big little craving, about mafias and gangs, and criminals controlling a city. There will be torture scenes (ones where our characters will torture, and be tortured.)

I'm thinking that the scene can be in New York, and you can choose the gang. Your character will be in the gang, and will be initially skeptical of my character, until they can see what my character can do.

My character is an ex-marine, who's gritty, and likes violence. They join the gang/mafia, and make their name as a criminal who always gets the job done, regardless of what it is. This earns them the respect of their gang.

Just send my a DM with a character sheet, and some more ideas, and I'll get back to you.

-Iapetus

Oh my lord, haa. I’d love to write with you! I’m a huge sucker for romance though cause I’m a loser, if maybe you’d want to incorporate that between your oc and mine, let me know!! (: if not that’s okay too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back