• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ํ•˜๋‚˜. ๐ฆ๐š๐ž๐ฅยท๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ

silhouette.

๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ž๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ.
film-all-of-us-are-dead-2.png ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif all_dead_main.png

MAELSTROM,
" It doesnโ€™t have to be all bright and cheerful. A little touch of black and gray would make the painting beautiful anyway. "

dbt2j0m-12aefb2d-ff3a-474d-b896-fdcd8e3ea94e.gif Zombies, survival and post apocalyptic stories have maintained a special place in my heart. Train to Busan and the newly released drama, All of Us Are Dead are perfect references to picture what I'm going for. Less western media zombies and more the virus ridden humans monsters in these. Something riddled in angst, suspense, survival and the one vital message that pulsates through the veins: that you need to work together to survive.

The outcasts.
The popular.
The class president.
The enemies.
The bullies, their victims.

All poured together in a single room in the beginning of what could only be described as the end of everything. It started with a missing student and the sudden discovery of her body, a suspicious university professor and the inner knowing that something wasn't right.

The premise of this plot is going to be similar to All of Us Are Dead and if you're not familiar, that's alright. A lot of this won't be based solely around it and as I'm hoping this will center around an intimate group of 4 - 5, including myself, we'll be able to talk about everything in a discord I'm hoping to make.

dbt2j0m-12aefb2d-ff3a-474d-b896-fdcd8e3ea94e.gif THE INTRODUCTION ์†Œ๊ฐœ :

Yeongjae University is looked down on. Outside of a few dozen students in a special program dedicated to "noteworthy" undergraduates, it's... average. The principal is obsessed with presentation and public opinion, poisoned by his salary and wanting to keep it as such. He covers up the ugly parts of the school and turns a blind eye to the group of iljin that terrorize their classmates. The students smoking in the bathrooms. The professor that spends a suspicious amount of time in the science lab.

The professor.

He was well liked up until a month ago, when he started acting strange. Smelling of death and something sour. Showing up to work haggard, in distress and more aggressive than usual. Then she went missing. Kang Ye-jun. It wouldn't have been a big deal at most schools but Ye-jun was boarding with the school and her family hadn't seen or heard from her. Three days later, she's seen walking through the halls with red, almost bloody eyes. A dead, hollow expression and stinking of something foul and... dead. Students and another professor come to her aid and she struggles to tell them... that the professor did this to her.

They leave her in the infirmary awaiting paramedics and upon the professor being ambushed, he doesn't plead for them to listen or defend himself. Instead he maniacally shouts, " Kill her! Don't let her near others! Don't let her near others! "

The professor is arrested, Ye-jun is taken to a hospital and the whispers start. Little do they know that something a lot worse is about to happen and it's all just the beginning.

dbt2j0m-12aefb2d-ff3a-474d-b896-fdcd8e3ea94e.gif HELPFUL INFORMATION ๊ฐ€์ด๋“œ :

I am really only looking for this to be a small, intimate group of 5 - 6, including myself. Everyone needs to be semi-advanced to advanced [ she's giving casual but boujee ] so we're all on the same page and able to make posts 1 to 2 times a week, so once or twice during a seven day period. This won't be a novella length roleplay but if you personally want to keep your lengths as such, no one is stopping you. You must be able to post 3 - 4 paragraphs per post and that's all I'm asking, with the obvious pointing towards your posts being of quality. You also need to be able to stomach darker themes as this is a survival roleplay in a school that has some gnarly stuff going on in the background. Other undertones I expect will be apart of this : romance, redemption arcs, enemies / strangers to friends. ๋…ธํŠธ : The setting is in korea. ยป The university has boarding. Whether or not your character is boarding is up to you. ยป You must be 18 to join this, thank you.

Last edited:
the silhouette.
If you're interested in this please comment [ or message me ] to let me know and I'll invite you to the discord I'll be creating for this roleplay. Please keep in mind I'll only be accepting, at most, six other people people. ๊บผ์ ธ

just kidding. i'm sweet, i promise. ~

and to the bbcode and aesthetic queens, the eventual cs sheet page will be a lot prettier to look at.

Last edited:
I'm mad I'm watching all of us are dead as soon as this thread pops up. I'm down for this lmao

the silhouette.
I have three interests for this. Two more spots open. I'll invite everyone to the discord and make a character thread then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back