Mads is in the House

madlyhazel

ʕง•ᴥ•ʔง
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! Name's Mads, but you can call me Madlyhazel, Madly, Maddie, Madison, Madthaniel, Prince, Your Majesty, Your PrinceMaj Madshanielson. You know the drill. Whatever you call me, I'm happy to be here!

Anyways, I've been roleplaying for a pretty long time, and this has become another one of my roleplaying sites now. Originally from RP Repository, I've decided to sail over to this land and display my wares. Of course, not those kinds of wares. I mostly sell unique spices and probably some really cheap, American-made pottery that I claim to have been made by an old Chinese monk from 200 years ago. I swear I'm honest. Really.

I roleplay just about anything, though I'm still pretty new to a lot of things! If one was to put roleplaying expertise and experience into years, I'm probably a terrible two-year old. If you dare pick me up, be prepared to deal with a lot of drooling and constant hunger. By the way, best to feed me freshly caught lobster dipped in ghee and cooked slowly with cilantro toppings. I'm sure you'll figure it out.

I live in the Mountain Time Zone and my schedule can get a little hectic sometimes. Theatre rehearsals are really random things, but I do my best to keep up with everything else. I'm usually online in the mornings for a couple of hours, usually from 6-8, and then in the afternoon til night from 3-9. Of course, stuff changes. Nothing's perfect. I mean, I am, but you get the point.

Either way, glad to be here, and I hope to get into plenty of fun roleplays!

First off, great introduction xD

Second, welcome to the site! Hopefully you'll enjoy your stay in this fabulous land of fabulousness.

Hello, Your Majesty, welcome to the site!

I am gathering from your name that you are the Prince of Madness. I am The Pear Queen, though feel free to address me as Musician, Moo, Muse, or, of course, Your Majesty. ( ;) )

Let us know if you need anything!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back