• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Madfia Love Addiction {Comment to claim}

LotusGhostly

Bust :(

The small female was busy adjusting her hair into a bun. She had on black flats with a bow on top which she loved. Her green hues glanced at the other male in confusion to see him staring at her in awe. She shook it off with a soft laugh earned from her. Anna paid no mind honestly. Her green hues caught by another attention moving torwards her father's car. She needed to stretch her legs. She could care less. Though Anna would run every morning to keep her body fit and slim. She softly sighed, entering the car of her father being distracted from her phone. Soonly Anna grew bored leaving the car and walked over. "Father. Is this the one?" She asked. She hummed at his response with a nod. "Well. I'm gonna take a walk or just get back into the car to entertain myself." She said.

Anna sat back in the front seat waiting for her phone to be charged. Once it was able to be able to turn on. She sighed softly in slight frustration. Once again leaving the car with a tired whine coming from her. "I mad as well stay over there." She said walking over again feeling her hair getting loose again.

Anna groaned quietly, removing the pins from her hair and button-up her shirt to hide her cleavage. Once again struggling with her hair into a nice tight bun. "Finally." She grumbled. "My name is Anna by the way." She introduced herself to the other which was staring at her and Anna attempting to make a conversation with him.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back