• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Madame, this is Versailles out of character chat ✮

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Still massaging out the details for Alexandre, but I like what we had started for your vampire gunning for Alexandre's family land.

Still massaging out the details for Alexandre, but I like what we had started for your vampire gunning for Alexandre's family land.
I like it too. I'm really excited to see what you have with him. I would really love to learn more about the lore =) <3 Perhaps you can inbox me with some information I can put on the lore page? I'm pretty flexible. I like collaborating species guidelines with each of my members. <3

Because I value consistency. It's important to me. Having two profiles in the character thread makes no sense to me. To add, it directly violates the rules I set out. I will not accept until its been modified. I'm perplexed as to why this is an issue.
I only have two profiles because the coded version was rejected and I don't want to simply throw away half a day's work. Since they're hidden in a spoiler, I fail to see how it causes a problem.

Ayama, as I stated before. You must post the same profile everyone else has and in the same context. If you want to share your hard work put it on a thread where you can share your work. My Character thread is not the place. You may review the rules again if you wish. I don't want to have to flag you over something so silly. It's not difficult.I really want you to be an active member in this role play.
I'm sorry, but it's been my experience that GMs unwilling to compromise with their players in any way generally leads to un-enjoyable RPs. You initially said coding layouts were accepted but you didn't mind things looking simple. Your rules about colors and the like were specified for posts, not profiles. So I didn't have information to the effect that colorful/original profiles were a problem until after I had posted them.

As people were getting their profiles done quickly, I rushed to complete mine as well, even though I had other things to do. And once you told me that my coded posts were an issue, I rectified it, matching the style that everyone else has. The only difference being that I left the coded versions in a spoiler because it does represent half a day's work.

If I had known that colors and custom codes were an issue at the outset, I wouldn't have used one, but you talking about making pretty codes was quite misleading. I know you're new to RPN, but most GMs on here don't care one way or the other. I realize now that you do care and that you do have reasons for wanting/needing the profiles to be as you requested, and once I realized it I did by best to accommodate, while not wanting to throw away half a day's work.

I would like to participate in this RP, as it has a very interesting, original premise that you don't often see around here. But if one spoiler to you is worth the loss of a player, instead of accepting a reasonable compromise after a simple misunderstanding, I'm afraid the RP may not be worth it. Believe me, as a GM myself, I'm familiar with your position- needing the players to follow the rules and such. But it's also been my experience that unwillingness to compromise with the players can cause issues that kill RPs :/
After all, this is still collaborative storytelling ^^

I've just sent an email to five of the members that were part of the other role play. The one that reached a thousand pages. Oh, how glorious that would be if we could reach that. I'm anxiously waiting for their responses and I'm crossing my fingers a few may come. If they are still role playing, these people will likely double, triple, quadruple, characters. They are a great group of people and we had a blast for like a full year together. Actually, some of these writers are far better then myself and taught me a lot. Extremely talented folks. I am sweating in anticipation. Now to distract myself with Toronto news.

updated number: ten previous members have been contacted fingers crossed

omg omg omg so excited three people have already confirmed in ten minutes interest in coming back T_T

Last edited:
Fewf, I know I am doing a lot of repetitive posts here. I just want to share the excitement. Be prepared for epicausity like you have never seen before in a role play. I'm about to welcome everyone to a new level of story making. So excited. *wiggles*

@LaviereOne2

come take a look at our ooc =) Feel free to share your idea's

Pilgrim59 Pilgrim59 , queanbean queanbean ,@ StormWolf StormWolf ,@SashaAlexandra,@ Keggee311 Keggee311 ,@LaviereOne2

Just quoting you all so you can see. =) So I'm so happy our character list is growing. Wooohoo! A large character list is doable. I just counted the characters in the last role play. Fewf, a whopping thirty five. Although, that was over a span of a year. Be mindful who you are applying with and their plot connections. I am so , oh bless it be, so happy that everyone is doing really well in that department. I really love the plotting talent here!

I'm going to reserve a slot for SashaAlexandra,Kegge311 and LaviereOne2 so they have slots for at least one character and if you want me to reserve two I can. Once you have posted your profile I'll remove my reserve post. I don't want you to miss out on a chance to join. I will also be reserving a slot or two for my friend Frances.

Colin is a pretty minor character at the moment anyway. Not sure if he'll ever amount to much but I wanted that possible gossip connection. xD

Colin is a pretty minor character at the moment anyway. Not sure if he'll ever amount to much but I wanted that possible gossip connection. xD
And I love him =) Minor major all characters are important. I'm just so happy to see so many characters I can plot with again. T_T

I made the character count so high because I literally thought I'd be one on oneing this lol.
I highly expect each person will have an average of ten characters by the time this gets going. Wah-seems overwhelming but that's how the last role play went. =) And this one is feeling a lot like the old one in how it's getting attention. So it probably will explode into an epic tale over night.

Also,I hearthis profile so you can post with him whenever you want queanbean queanbean wiggle waggles

So, as of now, I'm not accepting any new members. Aside from my one friend who is going to be making a few profiles soon. So, anyone who has a reserve or a profile in the character thread. Congratulations yay you all made it. Now that I have officially stopped accepting members, you may continue with the five characters a member now. So, just to put that into perspective. If each of us made five characters that would be a whopping forty! I completely expect characters to die and evolve and new characters be born perhaps? This could span multi generations. Which is always my goal. I may make another two characters. I'm so incredibly bad. However, I am even capping myself at five. For the time being.

So just so we are clear. Anyone I reserved in the character thread can make five profiles. They have made it.

I'm going to read him shortly. =) Just have another hour of working out to go. Gotta stay fit in a lock down * peace sign*

Good morning all. sorry I have a bad habit of staying logged in so sorry if it seemed like I was on like 24/7 lol. Okay ready to get to this. =) Oh more profiles yay!

Apologies for going off the grid the past few days, was helping my brother in laws with chikins on the farm. I will now try to read the new profiles and catch up ICly.

Hello everyone :) new to the page but I’ll be playing Koan the servant/thief/trickster lol and William the vampire (his profile is in progress). Let me know if there is any interest in plotting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back