• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Mad World (Post-Apocalyptic RP)

Tawni

IMPORTANT LINKS

OOC: HERE
Characters: HERE
Main: HERE

Empty halls (1).jpg

MAD WORLD - Setting: Willow Crest Psychiatric Facility

It's 2024 and just when we thought the world couldn't get any crazier it did. But we didn't know that. We were in the "safety" of the structured, balanced fishbowl they call the Willow Crest Psychiatric Facility. They wouldn't let us watch the news here, so we had no idea what was going on. All we knew was that they wouldn't let us go outside for recreational time and slowly but surely more and more technicians just stopped showing up to the facility for their shifts.

This role-play is a post-apocalyptic roleplay where the government falls and chaos ensues while our characters are inside of a mental hospital.
Both a blessing and a curse, the hospital has a backup generator. Our characters will have to remain inside of the hospital for three days and then transition in the outside world.
This transition may be a breath of fresh air or a nightmare for your character. Maybe something in between.

Was this world perfect for us or would it make what was left of us crumble.

Note: The world outside is going to be entirely unexpected. So I will keep this short. The best way to describe it is hostile and territorial. (No zombies, maybe demons. We can discuss in OOC) I will describe in detail how the setting is on the main thread once we get started.

CLICK HERE FOR CHARACTER SHEET PAGE

Rules:

1. This isn't a roleplay for inexperienced role players. I want to make sure that is well understood. If you plan to participate in this roleplay, please be prepared to use proper spelling. Another thing that will be expected of you is AT LEAST two or three 5 sentence paragraphs.

2. If you join this roleplay please be advised that you will be expected to post at least once every 3-5 days. There will be a posting order. After three days of not posting the next player in line can decide if we skip you or not. After five days, you will be skipped so we can continue.

3. If you would like to submit a character
- Send Your CS to me in a private message.
- Character Images need to be realistic (no anime this time, sorry)

4. This is an 18+ roleplay. Please provide trigger warnings.

-------------------------------------------------------

CHARACTER SLOTS (7/8 OPEN)

The "Brave" Leader - (Taken "Daphne" - Tawni)

The Control Seeker - (OPEN)

The Caretaker - (OPEN)

The Paranoid Schizophrenic - (OPEN)

The Fullblown Rager - (OPEN)

The Twisted Loner - (OPEN)

The One Who Is "Perfectly Fine" - (OPEN)

Technician That's A Little Messed Up Too - (OPEN)

THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE CHARACTERS

1. They are all between the ages of 20 and 25
2. There needs to be somewhat of a balance of both genders

Last edited:
Hi!!

Interested in the twisted Loner.

So like where are you hosting OOC?

And I'm out if its post-apoc zombies sorry, not sorry lol

Hello! Is this still open? I love the concept!
I was just wondering, is the caretaker a fellow patient who takes the role of the mom-friend, or a literal caretaker?

Last edited:
Mind if I join? I like The Paranoid Schizophrenic or The One Who Is "Perfectly Fine"!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back