• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern M4A Playing M PLATONIC FBI/Detective Roleplay

BestHelicopter

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Looking for someone who wants to be an FBI agent in the violent crimes division investigating the most serious of violent crimes; serial killers, terrorist, abductors.
Looking for modern and realistic. NOT INTERESTED IN FANTASY, SUPERNATURAL OR HISTORICAL

(NOT REPLACING PARTNERS)

I think good male friendship is underdeveloped in stories I think so i'd love to do a male friendship one.

STRICTLY PLATONITC BETWEEN THE TWO MAIN CHARACTERS.
(However I am happy to play romantic side characters like dates, girlfriends etc).

Something that's gritty, has drama, surprise twists but also has a lighter side. They are human not just agents so exploring their personal life may be fun too!

Looking for

:
MUST be willing to play side characters/NPC's when appropriate
For me, a roleplay is far more realistic and engaging when we build the world and interact with side characters (friends, colleague's etc) so if you aren't able/willing to play side character then we aren't compatible

I like ooc chat but it's not essential. love memes, making playlists etc but if you don't that's fine, just don't tell me so I don't bug you!

- prefer 3rd person and past tense. (But that's flexible) -

I write multi para. I'm not overly fussy about length as long it contributes to the story, moves it forward and gives me something to reply to
I do tend to match partners so the more I get the more I can write!

-Someone who can spot and follow the crumbs of drama I put out as well as being proactive by creating drama themselves -

Mix of planning the story together and surprises

partners must be 18+ MC must be 23+ for realism

I'm super interested.

There's nowhere near enough Platonic rp's for my liking and I love that you want this to be realistic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back