• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings M looking for F

Hello im caleb does Any girls wanna do a best friend roleplay if you are intrested pm me or reply to this post thx peace i have a plot or you can show me yours

Here is mine: you are my closest friend and has been since 1st grade. We have drifted apart a little since you are a short 16 yr old nerdy girl and im a tall 17 yr old jock....One night your parents leave for a business trip so you have the house to yourself so you order pizza and start to watch movies but before the first movie ends you hear a knock and when you check you see me standing outside wet and covered from head to toe with cut and blood....

Last edited:
Also you might want to adjust your little intro there, if I got the feeling of you being a perv, girls will mostly like get that feeling to

But just my opinion, you dont need to take another dudes advice

Welcome to the site,

Just wanted to politely point out that sexual roleplays are not allowed on RpNation.com.

Enjoy looking for a partner :)!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back