• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern {M}+F / Slice of life

Urrh

Hey there.

I took a pretty long break from this site and, as a result, lost all of my ongoing role plays. I just went through a promotion at work so my time has been freed up exceptionally.

A little about myself. I'm R. I'm 25 and live on the East Coast of the United States. I'm a manager at a shipping company and am in the midst of completing a police academy. I have been role playing since I was about ten with breaks here or there.

Guidelines:

Pairings
I keep them male + female. I'm sorry, it's just a personal preference.

Genders
I am most comfortable playing a male character. I throw in side characters of any gender where the role play requires it.

Limits
I am limitless but I will respect yours.

Post Length
I can type pretty lengthy introductions and/or replies, dependent on my means of communication. I am currently reliant on my phone but that rarely deters me. I don't care about you matching me, just avoid one or two-liners.

Role plays:

Anything slice of life
(Modern, apartment, couples)

I have one plot that I'm currently craving.

Life was always comfortable for him. Born with a silver spoon in mouth, Character A had an idyllic life in the Big Apple. His father was very wealthy and Character A had a lavish upbringing, albeit with private military school during his teenage years. Character A went on to pursue law, marrying his sweetheart, settling down in a refurbished brownstone. The couple have a young daughter. Everything is, well, perfect. Character A's wife is killed in an auto accident and, like that, everything flips. Character A pours himself into his work and, most worrisome, into alcohol. His mother hires a live-in nanny, worried about the welfare of her granddaughter, and even her son. The nanny, Character B, didn't have such a luxurious childhood and is dealing with her own struggles. She moves in as the caretaker and, from there, we flesh things out.

I'm more than willing to hear any ideas you have, cravings, what have you; I also am able to suggest things.

If you're interested, PM me or post here.​

I love your plot idea! I think it would be interesting to work on if you'll have me as a partner!

I'd love to do an RP with you. Also really enjoy Slice Of Life. Hope we can work something out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back