• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern m/f & m/m modern originals

heavymtlheart

One Time Luck
hey all! i'm in my 20s, have some extra time on my hands and i'm itching to get back to the roleplay game!

i'm looking for an mxf or m/m rp - re the former, i play both females and males but i would ideally love to double (with each of us playing a male). i'm a sucker for romance, and my favourite themes range from fluffy, sweet stuff to dark, gritty, psychological horror. i also prefer my stories to be set in modern, realistic settings. i love building a huge cast, playing side characters and doing multiple stories as well.

some themes i've been wanting to explore:

- dark hollywood - PR relationships, climbing up social ladders, delving into the ugly stuff that happen behind the scenes are areas i'd be keen to explore

- psychological horror - anything Gone Girl/Girl on the Train/Behind Closed Doors inspired is my kinda jazz

- slice of life - opposites attract, rivals falling for each other, childhood friends - i absolutely adore slow-burn relationships. plus points if we add lots of humour to it!

- forbidden relationships - jock x nerd (same gender boarding school au), boss x employee

- the life of rich/elite teenagers - who get stranded in an island somewhere, could even be a dystopian au

- murder mysteries - a Pretty Little Liars based drama is something i had in mind, so many room for ideas

- drama & angst - perhaps a relationship involving betrayal and one of them ghosting the other/reporting them for a crime, the other person seeking out to avenge the former lover

- dystopia - a post apocalypse with a twist

of course these are just vague ideas and i'd be more than willing to come up with something together!

my posts are usually three paragraphs and longer if the scene calls for it. i love to write, and i always adopt the quality > quantity mantra. i will mirror your post length too. i also love making character descriptions, using face claims, make playlists & pinterest boards as i love to fangirl about our characters. i require my partner to be 18+ please.

i can roleplay through email or discord. please PM or email me at [love-buzz at hotmail.com!]

looking forward to hear from you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back