• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Lysandria staff and players wanted

The Forge

The game is called Lysandria and can be found in the Nation-Building section of the forum. Thought I'd place an advertisement here on Fantasy as well because the game takes place in a fantasy setting. The game allows you to RP as a Faction Leader in a fantasy world called Lysandria, players will be challenged with Admin created Events that they must interact with as well as developing their nations and defeating other players.

I am in need of a Battle-Admin, someone who can run mod PvP, my own PvP system is pretty simple, the attacker sends battle plans and troop numbers to the BA. The BA informs the attacked player that they are attacked and requests a defensive plan. The BA then decides the outcome. This will continue until the BA decides the battle is over. Attacked players have a 24hr safe period in which they can be afk and not respond, however if the player does not respond within 24hrs the attack will be considered a blitz with major losses to the defending side and almost none to the attacker.

I also need players to fill the role as various factions, a select couple of these players will be made Moderators and be allowed to create outcomes for player actions when the Admin is offline.

I'd like a go at this as well. : )
Just as a player though, I'm not entirely well versed with NRP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back