• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Lyraen's Master Fandom/Pairing/Plot/Genre List!

Lyraen

feelsmaster
The parts in bold are things you need to know if you're just skimming.

Hi there! I'm lyraen, and I'm literally on RPN almost constantly from my phone... With summer now here, I'm looking for other RPers who like to make multiple posts a day and are online frequently. I can post probably at least twice a day if you do the same, but I can go for hours on just one RP if I'm not doing much else. If you don't have the time to be as active as I'm asking, that's fine! I need all different paced 1x1's and however often you normally post is perfect. I understand that life gets in the way but communication is important, so if you're going to be offline for a while let me know. I typically post 1-4 paragraphs but I can match the style of my partner. If romance is involved I only do MxF and I RP female exclusively (Romance is involved in a lot of my plots so I am preferably looking for a partner who RPs as male). I'll post fandoms, pairings, and plot blurbs below when I have time.

Organized alphabetically. The italicized character is the one I want to RP. Asterisks indicate a craving.

• Clannad
  • Delirium
  • Divergent
  • ***Harry Potter***
    Marauders' Era
    *James PotterxLily Evans*
  • *Severus SnapexLily Evans*

[*]Trio Era

[*]Next Gen

• **Scorpius MalfoyxRose Weasley**
  • Teddy LupinxVictoire Weasley
  • **OCxOC**

[*]The Hunger Games

• PeetaxKatniss
    Whether after the events of Mockingjay, in their time in the Capitol and train cars, RP the Games, really anything is fine with me.

[*]**PrimxOC**

• I had an idea for an AU where Prim goes into the Games instead of Katniss because Katniss is too old to volunteer.

[*]CatoxClove

[*]*OCxOC*

• Matched
  • The Selection

PrincessxContestant
  • PrincexContestant

[*]***Warriors by Erin Hunter***

• Clan conflicts, romance drama, etc., I have tons of ideas for this!

I have more fandoms so just ask if what you want to RP isn't listed!

I'm going to list the genres I'm interested in and post plot ideas as they come. Asterisks indicate a craving!

• Medieval Fantasy/Realistic
  • Historical
  • Modern Fantasy/Realistic
  • Post-Apocalyptic

PM me if you're interested!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey there! A post-apocalyptic RP sounds pretty good right now. If you'd like to come up with a plot, PM me!

Clairvoyance said:
Hey there! A post-apocalyptic RP sounds pretty good right now. If you'd like to come up with a plot, PM me!
Iskolde said:
Hai! I'd totally be down for the PrimxOC one. I haven't seen many Hunger Games RPs involving her. :)
Both of you PM me please! I'm sort of busy at the moment but I'll reply ASAP, probably within the next hour or so.

Well I'm honestly not one for fandom roleplays, but if you want to do an original roleplay I'm interested in modern fantasy and I can play male

purpleLinguist said:
Well I'm honestly not one for fandom roleplays, but if you want to do an original roleplay I'm interested in modern fantasy and I can play male
Awesome! PM me and we can talk. :)

DuskerTem said:
Hello! I'd like to have a 'The Selection' RP with you!
That would be awesome! OCs is the only thing I would really want to do with that, if that's fine?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back