• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ♡ lychee's looking for dominant female characters! ♡

lychee

tenor.gif

lychee's search for dom! females ~
6 / 9 / 18

hello lovelies!
i currently have a more general 1x1 search thread here : clicky click
however, there is one thing i am 100% always down and on board for...

dominant females

it's unusual. it's strange. it's something i've barely seen before but something i adore!
why should boys get to have all the fun?
who doesn't love a woman that takes initiative in a situation?
who doesn't love headstrong and confident women?
i know i sure do!
i am currently looking for somebody to play a dominant female for me.
preferably in a fxf roleplay but mxf works as well! i would prefer to play the male role in fxm but we can work it out!
we can double up so that each of us is playing a dominant role.
i'm easy to please when it comes to this.
i would prefer to roleplay a romantic setting with original characters.
there are a few books / movies / animes i am familiar with. they can be found in my general search.
i'm not against gender swap, so we can resort to that if the series focuses primarily on mxm or mxf.
listed below will be some original plots / ideas we can work with!!!
ideas with *asterisks* after them are particular cravings.
bolded roles are what i prefer to play (but we can totally talk about it)

♡ o r i g i n a l i d e a s ♡

vampire x human *
vampire x vampire
vampire x other supernatural creature
demon x human *
monster x human * - monster musume based
hybrid x human * - monster musume based
best friend x best friend's mom / dad
♡ stepsiblings
♡ fangirl/boy x idol
princess x princess
mermaid x human *
maid x master *
♡ teacher x student *
♡ disney based
rich x poor
patient x doctor
kidnapper x kidnapped *
yandere x senpai ***
pregnant x pining best friend
♡ popular x nerd *
love robot x buyer *
country x city
killer x potential victim *
stalker x victim *
♡ sufferer of amnesia x pining best friend *
sufferer of amnesia x girlfriend *
harem x single oc
♡ polyamourous relationships
i do have a few rules / preferences :

- i can be pretty picky when it comes to potential partners. please don't be offended if i don't reply to you or ask to drop the thread; i know what i work best with. i will give you a reason why our threads have been dropped. most likely, it will be due to the fact that i feel like you are not pushing me as a writer, or that our styles and literacy level do not match, or that our characters do not have chemistry together.
- my preferred mediums are as follows, listed in order of preference: kik, private messages, forums
- literacy, in my opinion, does not equal paragraphs. you can give me seven paragraphs but that doesn't matter to me unless they are well written. i prefer quality over quantity.
- do not ask me to roleplay things that are not on my list. it makes me angry and i feel like you haven't taken the time to read what i've put out. literally, everything you need to know is right here on the list.
- no smut. period. ever. i add this to all of my searches because, despite it being a rule everywhere, i still have people that are underage asking if we can get down and dirty. it's a no from me.
- please be my friend! i know that sounds desperate but i find that i really love plots where i can connect to the person behind the character just as well as with their oc. it's more fun that way! writing in a creative and communal process to me.
- have some personality!
- plot with me! don't leave me with all of the work. you like something? say so. you want something? say so!
- no bugging me for replies, please. please please please. that makes me not want to reply even more. and, trust me, i have no problem with keeping you waiting if that's the case.
- no instant or forced relationships. ick.
- i'll cater to you if you cater to me. i don't want to be the one sacrificing everything just to make you happy. that isn't cool and it makes me feel icky.
- last but not least : have fun!!!

Last edited:
Liked a few of your ideas!! Message me? (:

I'll do the teacher or vampire for you, if they haven't been taken already. I have some plot ideas for both, but I'm biased towards the teacher/student pairing.

VampirexHuman or monster x human as well are two that interest me. Demon x Human as well. I'll try to pm you after work. If not feel free to pm me anytime today.

I think a dominat female in a mxf pairing sounds very interesting! You almost never see this type of character. I would definitely be up for that :)

Hey! If you're still looking, I'd love to maybe double up on some pairings! I like a few of the ideas you've got.

killer x potential victim is an interesting idea and I would love to RP it! And I've really wanted to make a dominant female character!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back