• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Luxor Academy Not!: Another time , Another place

Kisaki

Just a Rando
Since I'm starting up my rp again I need more people to join. 

I'm updating the rp so it might be messy todat. Tomorrow everythung will be set , so you can start making your characters ahead of time.

It's a school for the supernatural. You can fight with students during combat, hang out, and do other magical events.

This is also a 3 part of the story. It's not really connected since each arc has a different story.

Last edited by a moderator:
Um I'm interested in joining, but... would it be possible to make this a separate Hosted Project once the update's done? As it stands, it's really daunting.

Thanks for considering to joi .

Probably not.

The format will probably stay the same since we are more comfortable it. If anything confuses you with the format, please ask me or the other moderators.

So what is this, Season 4 of Luxor? Holy moly

Btw I'm bringing back my old characters since I barely used em

Well, yeah. Another crazy advebture, eh.

Good:3 . I'm bringing in new ones since the year will be  April 27,1957 .

Well, yeah. Another crazy advebture, eh.

Good:3 . I'm bringing in new ones since the year will be  April 27,1957 .

Well, both of my characters are thousands of years old, so (le shrug)

My characters are older than dirt.

Oh, are you can make your characters younger due to the time warp or just keep them as the same?

My characters are older than dirt.

Oh, are you can make your characters younger due to the time warp or just keep them as the same?

My characters ages are a vague number of millennia, so yeah... Plus, one has to be at least 2k years old since he's literally a Roman soldier possessing a suit of armor

I keep forgetting that. Must be weird waking up and forever being attached to metal.

Well, tomorrow is when the rp will start. I'm happy I have another day off to get this rp started again.

Yes, you can still join. Just go to the character section and make a new topic. See the character format find the topic that I made.

If I joined would I be allowed to create a giantess character? 

(I'll probably be joining anyway even if I can't though.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back