Luxor Academy: Begining of Something New (Second Semester)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Yeah, that's it... The chaos." Caesar thought back to the carnage A and her new friend had caused but decided not to dwell on it for too long. That was in the past now and he preferred to forget it, "Yeah, so we went to Niflheim last year for our monster hunting class one time. I think the idea was to slay Fenrir or something but I kinda got lost in a cave somewhere." He then remembered what had happened to the last nurse and shuddered again, more thoughts of A passing through his mind, "Wow, so you're the nurse now? To be honest I'm not surprised, you did make a pretty good paramedic during said 'chaos' last year." Caesar smiled briefly to himself before continuing, "Anyways, it's pretty crowded outside so I think I'll come inside. Mind if I hang out in your room for a bit? Apparently mine isn't quite ready yet, or it's been moved, or some other problem that this Eve program hasn't entirely specified. Oh, so yeah, what's your dorm number again?"

@Storm Guardian

Cicero.jpg

(Professor Cicero L Fayette)(Location: Luxor Academy’s board-room)(With: Luxor, EVE, Rize, Troy, The Three Demon Girlios, Frederick, and probably everyone and their grandmother as well.) (Shortening responses up to avoid long intervals)

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Cicero gradually yet indolently scrutinized the individuals inhabiting the catastrophic disheveled mess of a boardroom, comprehending this situation which had unfolded before him was equivalent to that of a continuous loop of insanity! No matter which direction he set his gaze upon, there was always something out of place and not to mention that one of the so-called ‘competent’ educationalists staggered himself into the room who gave the impression of being more of a deranged wreckage than the twisted metallic frame of the broken down vehicle that was still smoking from its last venture through the conference room’s wall. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]“Ugh, I don’t know what to say right now. I’m too disoriented to even be irritated at this moment, Luxor I don’t know how you keep up with all of this. I’ve already been in this room for approximately fifteen minutes and this whole set-up has turned into some sort of mismanaged debacle, maybe I should’ve slept through the second semester instead of the first one.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]He descended downward onto the debris covered floor beneath him as he let out a temporary sigh, putting his fatigued expression even more on display as his feline body swayed back and forth before taking a moment to leap up onto the moderately shambled table then setting his glance towards the additional shocked face of the vampiric gentleman who stumbled into the dramatic scene. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]“Oh yes, let’s see! Why is there a bloody vehicle here? Why don’t you just ask the three stooges over here. Perhaps they can shed some light on the situation on how they decided to plow through a crowded corridor and blast through a part of the foundation.”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] Cicero complained, giving a disgusting look to the trio of rowdy demons as he shifted his body weight downwards resulting in his body going into a comfortable stance whilst lurching his underbelly onto the surface of the table. [/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
"It seems that everyone is finally showing up." Luxor muttered. He looked over to the unconscious drunk who broke another piece of equipment. " I'm taking money off his paycheck." 

Rize few over to Hundun and pecked him. "I was kinda of hoping he was dead."she sighed.  Rize turned to the new arrivals. She glided back over to the entrance of the room.

"Hello! As you can see we are having some problems right now. You can take your seat."

@Obsidian @Lucremoirre @Pumpkin Spice Cyanide  @Storm Guardian 

I'm tired. Here's some quick responses.

resz.jpg

(Setsuna Hayate "Nine-Tailed Fox")(Location: Luxor Academy's courtyard)(With: Ryo Sentrale)

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Setsuna’s eyes drifted in a contemptuous fashion as she oversaw her overly aggressive boyfriend upper-cut a freaking gargantuan mythological bull demon into the depths of the planet’s exosphere, she couldn’t believe it. Yet again Ryo was up to his problematic ways and it was most likely up to her to conciliate him so that he wouldn’t wind up having Luxor Academy be transformed into some sort smoldering pit of atomic ash. As if this wasn’t enough to cause her ‘jimmies to become rustled, she immediately folded each of her slender digits into a concealed fist as soon as some random Elfish woman crept up to him in and started grinding herself up against him in some overly-affectionate way, at that moment she didn’t know whether or not if Elven women made good stews but she’d most likely find out after she was done pulverizing that lady into a stomach-turning mess of a corpse. A low-pitched growl made its way out from the Setsuna’s interlocked lips, she shrugged her shoulders backwards with an irritable look upon her face as she proceeded in stampeding over to Ryo. Each and every step that she took presented an inhospitable threat to anyone unfortunate enough to cross paths with her and her less than pleasant attitude. Before she could jump to conclusions and cause an even bigger scene, Setsuna’s eyes rocked with a confused emotion as she witnessed the innocent elf-lady being chucked into the heavens above just like that one abominable creature. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]“Heh, that’s my man..”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] She whispered to herself as she continued to watch the mysterious bystander be flung through the skies above like some sort of flimsy rubber-band. Finally she walked up to Ryo with a diminutive pouty face materializing with her expression as she observed him taking uninterrupted puffs of his solitary cigarette that was clenched lazily within his mouth.[/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px] [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]“You know those things will give you carcinoma right?”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] She lectured, slightly nudging a part of the tobacco rod as it hung out from his mouth b a couple of centimeters. Setsuna began to smirk a bit as she flicked the cancer stick away from his mouth with her index finger then suddenly wrapping her delicate arms his strapping upper-body, holding him tightly before giving him a compassionate peck on the lips. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]“Gosh, what were you thinking? Bringing a whole bunch of ugly monsters here and scuffling with them in the courtyard! Luxor would get you expelled if you risked his students. Although you have done a lot of crazy stuff in the past especially when you brought some of the Behemoth members on school property. You’re lucky that my considerate and tolerable ass loves you so darn much.”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] She replied in her own affectionate and worrisome tone. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]@YungJazz[/SIZE]

Aiko was discharged from the Nurse's office because she 'seems okay' and she left the Nurse's office silently walking down the hallway not paying attention to the hole in the wall or the car in the hallway. She opened her book and started reading as she fixed her glasses not saying a word to Kagami or Crow when she left. she looked at the TV where there was EVE and stood still as she wandered around the empty TV screen to look around what's inside before exiting and returning to her body.

Professor Troy looked at an overturned chair, colored in beige covered dust. He flipped the chair back upright, dusted it off, and awkwardly sat down. His cane laid on top of the half-broken table. He cleared his throat, "So, what are we going to do with the car? And the broken wall?"

@Kisaki @Pumpkin Spice Cyanide @Lucremoirre @Obsidian

images

"My dorm number is number 32," Roy said, "And sure, I don't mind you hanging out in my dorm right now. I'll see you then." He hangs up, and takes out several things from his bags (which had a large space storage spell put upon it), including his microwave, a one-person armchair, his computer, the mini fridge, a rug, and all the other essentials, and waited for Caesar to arrive

images

Suddenly, Skyler realized he had lost where the sounds had come from. There seemed to be a car in the school, but there probably was a garage somewhere. Skyler decided not to worry about it, and went to the cafeteria to get something warm to eat.

More Information

Professor Troy Sharp

Objective: Clear up the mess

Mood: Shocked

Interacting with: All the teachers and their grandmas, and a bunch of hell-bent car wrecking demons

Roy Drake

Objective: Numerous

Mood: Happy

Interacting with: Caesar

Skyler Jones

Objective: Head to cafeteria

Mood: Fine

Open for interactions

(Ryo Sentrale) (And Lucifer)

Ryo new outfit.jpg

Ryo turned around the minute he heard her voice, his eyes lighting up at the sight of her. Then Setsuna did that cute thing where worried about him and it made Ryo all the more happier. Even when she scolded him on his cigarette, Ryo couldn't help but smile at her worry. Ryo only laughed as she told him, a fire breathing dragon, that he could get carcinoma, "Come on babe, did you forget? I'm a F#ck-Mothering Dragon God, I breathe fire and eat people, I ain't worried about getting carciwhatever."

And then she added onto her cuteness level by flicking his cancer stick away and wrapping her arms around him. Enjoying her warmth and even the soft feel of her lips on his own, Ryo's eyes shined with kind light at his woman, reaching around and grabbing a handful of what he deem, 'the Dragon Tamer', aka: her ass. His other hand reaching up to cup her chin and lean his forehead against hers, even as she chided him for not only beating the crap out of the small bunch of bull demons, but also of his notorious gang. He responded with a caring and joking tone, "Yeah, well, you're lucky your considerate and tolerable ass is so fine that I wouldn't even consider worrying the woman I love. Now shut up and let me do my thing." As he ended his sentence, Ryo leaned his head down to capture Setsuna's lips, no doubt going to initiate a passionate make out session. Ryo could only sigh happily in his mind, as the day was looking pretty good.

'Man, ain't I lucky. Come back from Luxor's break and my girl is waiting here for me with open arms. Can't wait to start this school year!'

'Hey Ryo, not to interrupt your moment, buuut...'

Oh great, Lucifer, 'WHAT YOU F#CKFACE!'

'Just wanted to warn you that Kintoki is about to sock you in the face, so you know...duck.'

'Wait, what's Kin doing here at Lux-GAH!'

A powerful blow struck the side of Ryo's face before he could lock lips with his woman, sending him flying and crashing into a nearby tree, a considerable amount of smoke flying up at the spot where he landed. Nearby students paused and looked on in shock as Luxor's top (self proclaimed) delinquent was sent flying away from his girl.

All eyes slowly turned to the direction that the blow came from, noticing a (rather attractive to some ladies...and men) blond man cracking his knuckles with a familiar beast like grin. The man stopped cracking his fists and threw a two finger salute towards Ryo's prone direction.

"Yo! Boss Man!"

NOW ENTERING: SAKATA KINTOKI (Accompanied by a random guitar riff!!)

(Sakata Kintoki)

BerserkerSakaGOState2.png

"I'm coming to this GOLDEN School with you now boss! Thought i'd greet you the old fashioned way! ISN'T THAT GOLD!" Kintoki then erupted into a boisterous laugh as bystanders looked on with confused faces at the strange guy. He kept interlacing the word 'Gold' into his sentences like a child and seemed to emit an aura of demonic origin, but his idiocy counteracted that and made it so he seem approachable, like a kid.

Kin stopped his laughing to blink a couple times and glance at Setsuna, staring at her confused, "Ara? Who's this GOLDEN Babe that boss was about to smooch? WAIT!....SHE MUST BE A LADY OF THE NIGHT! NO WAY BOSS HAS A GIRLFRIEND!"

The loud yelling was met with even more sweat drops as the new guys began ranting and raving about how a prostitute had somehow tricked his boss. His rant was stopped when a powerful blow struck Kintoki's stomach, making him collapsed onto his knees, with a small whimper of 'why' escaping his mouth. The person who threw the strike, much to the embarrassed arousal of male students, was a beautiful red haired woman, with a scary look on her face and a tick mark on her forehead

(Celeste Atlas)

Celeste Atlas.jpg

"Hey Dumbass, shut up for a couple seconds and maybe you'd find out who she is!" Celeste then proceeded to stomp Kintoki's head into the ground, before turning to glance at Setsuna. Celeste glanced up and down Setsuna's form with a small glare, as if judging her on the spot. With a small 'Tsk' Celeste turned to the figure next to her, completely ignoring Setsuna as if she wasn't worth her time.

"Brave, looks like the idiot decided to dabble in some bestiality, you should probably do a mental check on him before he goes around kissing random animals."

(Brave Valefor)

Brave Valefor.jpg

The giant figure in dark armor looked as though he was sighing, before he made a couple hand gestures, indicating that what Celeste had said was rude and that one shouldn't be mean to people they had just met, especially if they were someone important to Ryo, which made Celeste turn her head in frustration, not acknowledging Brave's words.

Finally turning to the Fox girl, Brave bowed his head in apology and made a couple hand gestures, his fingers glowing in light ki, before tracing out words in front of Setsuna.

"Forgive my friends. They are just very skeptical of who Ryo befriends. My name is Brave, a friend of Ryos. Pleased to make your acquaintance."

All the while, no one acknowledged the fact of Kintoki being repeatedly stomped on by Celeste, or Ryo was still in a crater, cursing Kintoki and trying to heal his currently injured cheek. And so this is how the Behemoth's top dogs make their entrance, with violence and harsh words. Freaking idiots.

@Obsidian

(Introduced them, now i'll eventually spread them out. Also, LONG POST! So they're hidden so they won't take up the whole dang page.)

SMILE4.jpg

Ayen Crane

Ayen petted the bunny that was held in his hand softly, laughing slightly as it danced around.  Ayen cleared his throat slightly as he grew a little brave to ask a question, "So then, uh... how are the people around here?"  The bunny looked up at him with slightly wide eyes, a look that gave Ayen what he needed to know.  Sighing, Ayen silently prayed that the school wouldn't too chaotic for him.  Nonetheless he continued to pet the bunny with a slight smile on his face.  He always enjoyed the times where he could slow down and just relax.  To be fair, this was a majority of his time in the woods with the animals, which made more sense.  Just as Ayen was about to speak to the bunny again he heard a sudden splash behind him and the rabbit ran off startled.  Saddened, Ayen wanted to run off in search of the bunny again, but he felt it might be more important to find out who was behind him.

Ayen turned to face what had been thrown into the water behind him and was surprised by the face of a girl, "You must be a nice person if rabbits like you," the girl spoke with a German accent and was very clearly wet from her fall.  Startled Ayen nearly fell of the water fountain, but he gripped on and steadied himself.  He very quickly pulled his hood over his face more, hiding his multicolored eyes and scar to the best of his ability but they were still visible.  Ayen took his time looking down at the ground before he spoke, "Y-yeah, I have a talent with... interacting with animals."  The multicolored eyes flashed to look up at the girl's bright green eyes for a second before they quickly flashed down to the ground.  Ayen realized that it would probably be good to have a friend here, but wasn't sure really how to go about making one.  So he instead settled with bringing up his eyes to look in the girl's direction rather than directly in her eyes.  After a few more seconds of silence Ayen spoke up again, "A-are you alright?  I heard a large splash and you seem pretty wet.  Did y-you land in the fountain?"  Ayen's eyes showed concern as he glanced up at the girl, giving her a more clear view of both his gold eye and his orange eye settled into his face.  His ears were still covered up by his hat however, with the only fact that he might be an elf being his generally short frame.

Misogi came in through the Hole in the wall and simply smiled as he made the car Disappear and all of the rubbel that was in the Room disappear " Hello everyone in these room's it's been so long especially sense well the little party that the so Called God's did last Semester" said Misogi patting Luxor's head and then sat in a cornor of the meeting " so are we going to start these meeting yes or no becase i want to see if all of the souls you guys make will beat last years count " said misogi with a evil sinester smile "

@Kisaki

@Storm Guardian

@Pumpkin Spice Cyanide

@Obsidian

@Lucremoirre

Kumagawa.Misogi.600.1062673.jpg

Star                                           Satie                                                  Bel

View attachment 207268              View attachment 207269              View attachment 207270

Star's timid demeanor broke at Rize's question and she sat up.  "The same way you get one on the third story, duh.", she stated looking to Satie and Bel with a "what an idiot" face while pointing her thumb at Rize. The two giggled until Satie's face went blank at the sound of Cicero's threats. She jumped up and leaned over the table.

(Oh ok, "Cicero"*, f*ckface.....)
She shouted as her clawed hands ripped into the table causing the wood to splinter and crack. The room got heavy with an ominous aura.
Bel and Star locked eyes, smiled and sat back in their chairs directing their hellish grins at Cicero. 
"She called you out! Are you just gonna take that?!", Star instigated
"What a p*ssy.", Bel agitated, in her drowsy tone. (:3)
"Fight, fight, fight, fight, fight!", they chanted in unison as Star banged on the table like drum. 
The prize fight ended before it stared as everyone directed their attention to the ragged and drunk professor entering the room. He was met with confused looks all around. 
"We're allowed to drink on the job?!", Star said excitedly materializing a 300 shots of a drink known as Baphomet Spice for the Thrones. Each of the glasses caught hellfire creating burn marks on the ceiling from the force of the combustion. 
"Alpha Centurion!", they all howled as they began the drinking game. 
"Heeelll yes!", Satie howled as she started downing the shots. Bel was passed out on the table having drank all of her's already. "To peace, or something!", Star cheered entering the marathon. 22 shots in, Star acknowledges Hundun's comment. 
"Yeah, I ran for senate in 89'.", she said sarcastically. 
As the race drew to a close Star and Satie both reached for the same glass and a fight broke out.
"Get your whore hands off my drink!", Satie ordered, butting heads with Star.
"This is my drink, you f**king pygmy!", Star responded, pushing back against her.  (may be a good time to mention Satie is the shortest of the three.) 
"What did you just call me??", Satie growls getting in Star's face. 
"You heard me, munchki-"
Satie grabbed her by the horns and pulls her head down to meet her knee sending Star rocketing through the ceiling and out of the building. The glass shattered on the floor signalling the entrance of yet another newcomer to the meeting, a vampire in an Italian Plague Doctor's dress. The last Throne standing turned to address him.
"It's not that bloody. We only hit like..1, 2, 3, 4,..6 people.", she joked, counting on her hands. "Most of them just bounced off"
"You'd think a vampire would like bloody things..", Bel interjected, face down on the table in a muffled tone. 
The magical cat just couldn't keep his mouth shut and berated the Thrones again, calling them stooges. Satie's head 180'd to glare at Cicero.

giphy.gif

"Do you have a deathwish Garfield?", she threatened as her body swiveled to move towards the feline professor. Her B-line was halted by the sound of something colliding with the roof of the building, causing the lights to flicker again and dust to rain from the ceiling. 
"Who is it?", Bel chimed () as if answering a knock-knock joke. 
The large thud was shortly followed by Star crashing back past the room and into the level below, taking Satie with her. What followed could only be described as a much more violent and explosive (literally) version of an acme fight cloud. Jets of flames and magic shot out of floor along with the occasional head or limb, as the fight raged. The building shook and the lights cut in and out as blows were traded. The fight approached it's finale as Star was thrown back into the room through the floor. 
"Ok, ok! I give! Uncle!", she pleaded, clawing at the floor as Satie pulled her back down through the hole in the floor. A few more shouts and crashes later Satie climbed back into the room dragging a senseless Star behind her by the leg. She tossed her, upside down, into her seat and took hers next to Bel, letting loose a satisfied sigh.

Noticing the multitude of eyes following up her drunk self, Star's strange and visually compromising position and Bel's drooling slumber, she tried to change the subject. 
"That's a nice mask, Jeeves. I like the uh...you know, the beak-thing.....", she said to Fredrick, while hand-motioning a snout. 

@Kisaki

@Obsidian

@Lucremoirre

@Storm Guardian

(Kisaki get out the Breaking Wheel)

"Okay everyone. It seems that you have your fill of  destroying school property." Luxor looked over to the three demons . He was thankful for Misogi's arrival. Even if  that man is certainly strange , he cleaned up the mess that the others made.

The angel ran his finger through his golden locks and causally dust rubble off from his clothing. " You three will serve detention until the expense of the other rooms you destroyed his paid. " he said in a monotone voice. He retained a straight face as he watched the girls fight amoungst each other. " Do we really have to do this?"Rize whispered to him. "We were given a task by God himself. I have to watch over these sinful creatures even if I don't want to."  Luxor's response only made Rize groan. "Whatever. I might as well change to my form to something  presentable." she squawked.  Rize flew toward the ceiling of the room and flew in a circular motion. Black feathers fall to the ground as a form of a crow took a human form. The woman slowly floated to the ground and gave a lazy bow.

"Caw! Excuse my language." Rize laughed nervously.  " Anyways, we should start the meeting. We can't spend the time belittling ourselves." .

She pulled the archangel next to her , closer. "May I introduce myself. I'm Rize and I'm Luxor's partner." She gestured to Luxor to say something. "Hn... as you can see, miss Rize is the Angel of Death. She's also the gatekeeper of Hell and Heaven. Do something completely idiotic , you will be thrown back to Netherworld. ".

(I'm late. I typed this on mobile.)

@Lucremoirre @kenchin @Obsidian @Pumpkin Spice Cyanide @Storm Guardian

"What the hell did I just witness?" Professor Troy asked nobody in particular. He picked up one of the shot bottles, taking a quick look at it, and then,with a strange idea in mind, said, "Excuse me for a quick moment," and went outside of the door and chucked the small bottle at the nearest trash can. "Scor--" Troy said prematurely but stopped himself as the bottle hit the wall and shattered, spraying pieces everywhere on the floor. With a sigh, Troy went back into the room, too lazy to clean up the mess, and plopped back down on his seat, "Alright. Ready to continue." Hope that doesn't count as idiotic.

((This has been the strangest teacher meeting... I would find a meme if I could, but I can't))

@Kisaki@Obsidian@Lucremoirre@Pumpkin Spice Cyanide

images

Somewhere in the distance, Skyler heard someone yell "Score!" but was cut off by shattering glass. He decided it was probably a student throwing a rock at a window. Looking at the menu, he ordered an amulet, as he had not eaten breakfast

images

In a far away land, where Roy lived, Wulf sighed as he got away from the window, where stormy rain blew at. he internally wondered what was currently happening at Luxor Academy, but knew he was just a bit far away to get there now. Perhaps when Roy really needed him, he would come. Maybe if something like murder happened again. Kinda bored, Wulf drew his sword and faced a dummy in the room, getting in a ready position.

Professor Troy Sharp

Objective: Attend the meeting

Mood: Surprised

Interacting with: A bunch of drunk demons, the teachers (and Luxor), and all their grandmas

Skyler Jones

Objective: Eat brunch

Mood: Okay

Open for Interactions

Roy Drake

Current activity: He is currently setting up decorations

Wulf Griffith

Objective: Target pratice

Mood: Bored

Not open for anything.

Couldn't find a meme. So I settled on this.

Aiko was discharged from the Nurse's office because she 'seems okay' and she left the Nurse's office silently walking down the hallway not paying attention to the hole in the wall or the car in the hallway. She opened her book and started reading as she fixed her glasses not saying a word to Kagami or Crow when she left. she looked at the TV where there was EVE and stood still as she wandered around the empty TV screen to look around what's inside before exiting and returning to her body.

Kagami looked at Crow and shrugged her shoulders. She decided to follow Aiko,  but not before grabbing her blood bags. "Aiko, Wait for me!" she yelled after her friend. She picked up Crow and followed the girl.

Misogi smiled at her " ahhhh say say say you do know i always wanted to know my true lover " he went up to Rize and kissed her in the lip's " why can't i die no matter how much i try i wont die all the time i am brougth back to life look look " he went towards the three demons and opened his arms" Do your worst you dumb demons born out off pure boredom" Hw said to Star Bel and Satie"

Crow was picked up and he was just smiling and suddenly he Felt the arua around the Town and school tense up with Dark energy and Malice" hey onee chan i think there is something going on the second floor maybe something scawiee " he said in a adorable tone even thought deep inside it was killing him acting like a child.

@Kisaki @Pumpkin Spice Cyanide @Storm Guardian

Luxor decided to add Misogi to the list of crazies to look after. He kissed Miss. Rize who seemed to be stunned by the boy's action.  "I'm dragging this little twerp to the underworld."

Luxor made a disapproving grunt toward Rize's suggestion

. "Fine, dentention. Excuse me as I take Misogi to the detention room." Rize said as she grabbed the student from the seat and dragged him out of the room. "You are in big trouble Mister " she sneered. 

@Obsidian @Lucremoirre @Pumpkin Spice Cyanide @Storm Guardian

Meanwhile, Kagami frowned at Crow's suggestion to go up stairs." That's where the teachers meeting is being held. I rather not bother them."She responded. She stopped walking when she saw a strange looking student being dragged away by the...vice principal. " What about dessert instead? "

@kenchin

images

Aiko took out her camera since she was interested in photography she took candid pictures of the scenes unfolding moving about really fast to different angles and amidst the chaos was well concealed. She aimed to join the photography club and take photos and sell them. She really didn't wait for Kagami nor Crow as she was taking pictures at all the interesting shots possible.

Cicero.jpg
 Professor Cicero

Hundun.jpg
 Professor Hundun

(Professor Cicero L Fayette & Professor Hundun)(Location: Luxor Academy’s board-room)(With: Too many people.)

[SIZE=14.6667px]“Ha! Had a little bit too many sips on the old gourd aye Hundun? Now look where it got you, you’ve stumbled in here looking like you were having drinking contest with Bacchus himself and we all know that man is able to hold in his liquor. Anyway I apologize for my rather insignificant outburst, i’m just not fond of being macerated into a puddle of mush by some state of the art soccer mom automobile.”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] Cicero sarcastically announced while looking into the reflection of a shattered rear-view mirror beside him, circumspectly casting his peeping eyes around the room as he vigorous attempts to clean the shuffling layers of synthetic motor oil and other various grime out from his lustrous coat of fur. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]“You’ll never truly understand how painstakingly strenuous it is trying to constantly comb all of this, especially when you’re using your own tongue. Twenty-three million years of bathing in that particular manner winds up creating a lot of hairballs here and there but nothing to severe to say the least”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] He awkwardly mentioned, continuing about his own business until he was greeted with the recent pleasurable memory of being jumped by a bunch of trouble-making hellions. His fluffy brow furrowed upward a bit as he impolitely let out a bellowing chortle as he just realized that if all three of them managed to set out against him he’d surely have an exemplary challenge. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Cicero’s fit of enjoyment had soon been ruined by the rustling of detritus that had been compiled in the exact spot where the intoxicated Hundun was residing in. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]“Alright! Sorry, i’m back from my profound stupor! Forgive me Luxor about the whole falling through a part of the expensive furniture and going about my bacchanalian ways ordeal. Let it be known that from now on, I will not produce anymore damage to the faculty because of my drunken actions!”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] Hundun murmured after pushing himself up off of the thickset of fragmented equipment which had been caused by his abrupt movements. Step by step the somber professor sauntered his way alongside the table, gliding his rough hand against the outer-edge of its varnished brim before finally arriving at the intact recliner with its material only partially affected by the previous incident. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]“As for my late arrival, I didn’t get the memo of a meeting until just now. I was a bit occupied with preparing my homeroom and ensuring that the students here weren’t going to accidentally cause any harm to themselves by touching all of the supernatural knickknacks I have in my room.”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] Hundun discussed before acknowledging Star’s odd presence once more, making an uncomfortable period of eye-contact with her before abruptly turning his head with a look of humiliation. Something felt unfamiliar about this throne, perhaps he was just paranoid?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]No it couldn’t be, especially when this connection had felt so unnaturally strong, Hundun’s troubled mug had been flustered with a deep shade of [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]vermilion[/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px] each time his pupils wandered off in her direction. Until he was quickly thrown off by the rambunctious fighting between Satie and Star that only lasted for a couple of minutes before Star begged for mercy and was thrown upside down into one of the chairs revealing her enthralling curvatures which made Hundun's skin complexion grow an even more hellish red. “Interesting.” Cicero muttered inaudibly with a raised brow as he observed the professor’s strange emotions as he carefully stared at the she-devil with an intense passion, This was rather nettlesome to him as Cicero now had to keep an eye on him as well because of his overly suspicious behavior. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]“Grr, i’ll take that insult with pride for now.”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px] [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]His voice echoed a perturbed growl to Satie's former remark before he was interrupted by some freakish person stepping into the conference room and causing another scene by fondling Rize and placing an unwanted kiss upon her lips then immediately going out of his way to confront the three demons before being drug out of the room by an infuriated Rize. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]“That is one disturbed child.”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px] He mentioned, scratching the side of his head with the end of his paw as he tries to piece together all of the events that had occurred in just a short length of time. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]@Kisaki @Pumpkin Spice Cyanide @Storm Guardian[/SIZE] @Lucremoirre @kenchin

(Setsuna Hayate and others.)(Location: Luxor Academy’s courtyard)(With: A lot of peeps)(Probably my longest post that i've ever made. It's TL;DR worthy, forgive me Yungjazz)(Also Setsuna is a bit feisty in this post.)

Spoiler

resz.jpg

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]It would be an understatement to say that Setsuna was overjoyed with emotion when Ryo was finally back at the Luxor Academy for a second semester, more along the lines of being completely enraptured by thought of it as she managed to convey another heart-warming smile back to him while her dimples faintly display themselves alongside her lengthened smirk. Setsuna’s winsome laugh as he alluded back to his old catch phrases which could put even the most experienced advertising slogans to shame from its outlandish utterance.[/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px] “You may be a F#ck-mothering dragon but that doesn’t mean I don’t care for you deeply, besides! You’re my f#ck-mothering dragon and don’t you forget that one bit!”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] She announced in a tranquil cordial tone, concluding her obviously sarcastic reprimand before briskly inclining her feminine physique against him the center of his broad chest while liberating a small [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]“eep”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] that had been lodged within the inner-workings of her throat as she felt the primitive and sudden embrace of his palm. Setsuna’s reddened cheeks were comparable that of a blooming rose after recognizing that he had not only groped her once more but it was in the public view, despite that fact she none the less concerned as she had been more infatuated with his inevitable return.[/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px] “You’re such a trouble-maker sometimes, you know that you’re not allowed to do that on the campus. But you sure are persistent even with those regulations! However once we get back to our Behemoth building then…”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] She paused only to bring herself up a few inches apart from his right ear to inform him of the most raunchiest and perverted explanations of what they’ll be doing. Ryo must’ve imagined every single scenario playing out in his mind on repeat after she seductively confessed her deviant needs to him, his whole body nearly looked like a glowing Christmas tree, oddly enough it’s only a few days away til’ that over-saturated holiday begins. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]“With all the things that we’ll be doing, I guess you could call it your early Christmas present.”[/SIZE] She winked in a carnal manner before having the bottom of her small chin gently clasped and having her fiance’s forehead placed against hers, both of them looking into one another’s eyes with an intense sentiment of flourishing love. Ryo’s statement about not inciting any emotional worry with Setsuna made her feelings for him skyrocket once again. She always knew that he cared about her but just the things that he manages to say always brings uplifts her mood no matter how she’s feeling. Anticipating another kiss, Setsuna sealed her eyes and slanted her motion forward to place herself onto her tip-toes in order to compensate for her somewhat short height. But as usual the situations always manages to spiral into some sort of chaos when Ryo is around, the sight of a ‘golden’ haired douche with retro sunglasses  flung himself into the picture ‘fist-first’. Sending her love flying and impacting with a nearby tree, which now had been snapped completely in-half from the blunt force of his crash. Bewildered by the sudden violence, she turned her head towards the mysterious individual with a look of total shock comprising her expression as he continued on about his introduction and his apparent fascination for the word “Gold”. Vexed by his never-ending words and his insults towards her, Setsuna’s face coiled with an overwhelming rage causing her to grind her teeth together before opening her mouth and grasping him by the brim of his collar.. [SIZE=14.6667px]“Firstly! Why did you send my boyfriend flying into a damn tree? Secondly! I am not a freaking tramp! And thirdly, if you don’t quit talking with that big gaping hole you call a mouth, i’ll be sending you into a [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]GOLDEN[/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px] casket”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px] Her ranting ceases as a look of confusion and pain develops upon the man’s face before crumbling down into a whimpering mess of a human and introducing another one of Ryo’s henchmen. “Uh? Can I help you? She asked the peculiar woman as she commenced in her [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]judgmental[/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px] examination, inspecting Setsuna from head to toe while invading her personal space and creating an awkward tension between both of them. Once she stopped, she had the audacity to label her as some simplistic animal.[/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px] “Psh, you sound upset. Judging from the way that you’re dressed i’m getting a strong impression that the patrons at the local strip-club didn’t tip you well enough.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]She scoffed, folding her arms promptly inward towards her chest before turning herself in the opposite direction. Setsuna could already tell that this girl was going to get on her nerves very quickly. Just as it seemed the whole fiasco was over another person decided to show his face, well.. Maybe just more of his gigantic figure more than anything as he had been equipped with a humongous set of armor which looked like a hell of a lot to carry alone. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]“Grreeaat. You know as much as I loved being put through the ringer by every person I come across, i’d like to at-least have a moment so I could check on Ryo to see if he’s alrig-”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] Her fantastical rant stopped once she discovered that the figure had bowed his head in a respectful yet apologetic way, perhaps this one was not like the others? Oddly enough this one didn’t speak for reasons unknown and the only way he could communicate is through gradually spelling out his words with his powerful ki. “[/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]Oh, forgive me as well. Um, nice to meet you too Brave. At-least you’re friendly unlike the other psychopaths that i’ve met, maybe you can assist them in their pursuits to act like civilized people.”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] Setsuna happily greeted Brave before making a beeline straight towards Ryo to assure that he was indeed okay. A look of concern washed up over her face as she crouched down near him. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px] “You alright babe?”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] She kissed him on the forehead knowing that he has took worse blows from enemies far greater. The sudden peaceful moment of silence was all but a pretense as an immense portal opened itself up into the atmosphere nearby which resonated loud music from within. An inappropriate rap song about butts suddenly erupts out from a sleek black limousine which comes to a screeching stop as it hurls itself out from the sealing portal. [/SIZE]

~ Song about butts ~

[SIZE=14.6667px]“Lyssa, I told you not to open up the kids meal in the backseat until we got here, now there’s a pile of squashed chicken nuggets on the floor.”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] Genesis lectured Lyssa sarcastically as he sat in the front-seat equipped with an unsettling mask. Knowing the goddess of insanity, Lyssa was prepared to make an entranced wherever she went! Suddenly the back car-door swiftly blasts off the hinges causing it to become catapulted through one of the Luxor Academy windows. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]“Yahooo! I’m back my dudes! Where’s my Seo-weo? I knew he got here before me! Me and Lysseo stopped and got some cosmic mcnuggets for my cyborg armed loverboy! Oh and uh Genesis is here for the whole job thingy!” [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Lyssa replied in her lackadaisical tone as she got out of the vehicle, not exactly caring that she just stepped into one hell of a confusing situation. Genesis took a moment to lean himself out the rolled down window in the driver-seat so he could admire the lovely pair of hooters that Celeste had, making it completely obvious that he was staring at the woman’s chest. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]“Well, well well.. Now this is what I wanted to sign up for.” [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]He uttered in his perverted tone. [/SIZE]

(Genesis's new look, not sure if I should go with the old anime one or not)(But he is striking a fancy pose) 

Genesis_2.jpg

@YungJazz @Marumatsu (You'll understand why I tagged you in this Marumatsu, just thought I wanted to let ya know :P  )

Caesar put the phone away as the line was cut and began to make his way to Roy's room. Along the way he noticed several students from last year that he certainly seemed to remember, including Ryo and Setsuna, that robot girl that he hadn't really ever met and a few teachers that were making their way around school. It did make him wonder where the rest of his friends from Luxor Academy had gotten off to. 

Finally arriving at Roy's room, Caesar couldn't help but feel a little nervous. not to mention he still had to find his gloves. He had forgotten to pack a spare pair as well. They were probably lying around somewhere on campus. Sighing, he knocked on the door a couple of times before waiting. 

@Storm Guardian

(Btw, to everyone else, my gloves are indeed just lying around some around the school, and probably not together. Feel free to return them to me for some interaction, they have Caesar's initials on them! :D )

Frederick Nicoletti

Frederick just stood at the entrance of the board room, too shocked to move even a single muscle, though his senses returned when a certain talking crow nonchalantly asked of him to sit down, and it took all of his might not to shout at the drunk professor, "W-Well, I don't like licking blood off of objects! That's just barbaric! I'm a sophisticated vampire!"  Fred responded to the lazy demon's remark after he looked both with disgust and fear in the wrathful demon's face when she started jokingly counting with her fingers right after she blasted the horny demon into the ceiling, the doctor then proceeded to sit down on one of the chairs, in which was surprisingly unaffected by the chaotic meltdown that was this meeting, when two of the three demons started fighting, Frederick let down a yelp and covered his ears in fear, after the fight between the two ended, the awkward stare down between the staff and the three started, and thus only grew more after the strange boy practically kissed the vice-principal, "What the fuck..."  Frederick silently muttered after the kiss happened, "Er...Thanks.."  He responded to Satie's compliment as he turned his head to face the headmaster of the academy,  "LUXOR, YOU F*CKING DIPSH*T! YOU DIDN'T MENTION THIS WOULD'VE HAPPEN ON THE PAMPHLET!" The doctor shouted once again, this time directed at someone, and earlier he said he was 'sophisticated'. Ha, such a f*cking hypocrite.

At:  Luxor Academy - Board Room

With:  A shitload of people. (@Kisaki @Storm Guardian @Obsidian @Pumpkin Spice Cyanide @kenchin).

Misogi was being dragged out of the room and while they where far enough he smiled at her" So your happy I came to kiss you but yea I wasn't done talking I had info very important information for all of you my new boss kinda here now you know the gods other side of the coin the one that all religion calls true darkness and birth giver to the demons and gods of deaths and devils" said misogi with a real serious face"

Crow looked at the student and said with a smile " misogi" then kagami offered desert and ignored him " I want ice cream and blood and don't you dare forget my sprinkels" said crow while in good mood towards kagami "

@kisaki

"So... we have Doctor Fredrick and Nurse Cicero," Roy said as he was looking at his phone while attempting to push the armchair across the room, "And I'll be an assistant nurse? Fine with me. I don't know how to deal with medicine." He stops looking at the updates page on the Luxor Academy website when he heard a loud rap on the door, and giving the armchair one last kick, he yelled, "Coming!" and put away his phone, then went to the entrance of the dorm, and opened the door for Caesar. "Sorry, I put a sticky note next to the #3 on the door to make it look like #32."

More Information

Roy Drake

Objective: Interact with Caesar

Activity: Check on the Luxor Academy website, and figure out his job in the infirmary

Mood: Happy.

Interacting with: Caesar

Troy Sharp

I will not make a post about Troy, due to the fact that I am just waiting for the meeting to start.

"Oh, well alright then. May I?" Caesar had found that a little odd but didn't decide to question it. Stepping into the room, Caesar was surprised to see an arm chair, microwave, computer, a mini fridge and a rug already decking out his room, "Wow, you got it all going on in here, don't you? Is that a mini fridge?" He was about to go over and open it before he remembered his glove situation and the fact that that'd be rude of him. Turning back to Roy, he smiled, "Welcome back to Luxor Academy, I guess. Minus all the missing parts in the building and all the dead bodies, of course." Ryo was back, so maybe the school wouldn't stay that way for very long. But if Roy was playing nurse, at least the flow of dead people would be stemmed. He took a seat on the end of Roy's bed, "So how's life been away from the school?"

@Storm Guardian (sorry for the lateness)

(Ryo Sentrale And Lucifer)

Ryo new outfit.jpg

(Sakata Kintoki)

BerserkerSakaGOState2.png

(Brave Valefor)

Brave Valefor.jpg

(Celeste Atlas)

Celeste Atlas.jpg

"Going to kill him. Going to grasp his idiotic neck and use his stupid bling as anal beads. I SWEAR TO THE GODS KIN!! I WILL MURDER YOUR SOUL!!" As his cheek healed and Ryo's power fluctuated with his anger, Ryo was going to slam Kintoki into the ground, but the sudden feeling of softness on his forehead and the musical voice of Setsuna cooled his fiery mood. Glancing up at Setsuna, while ignoring the spontaneous appearance of Lyssa and Genesis (Random portals opening were a normal occurrence in his life) Ryo immediately pecked Setsuna on the lips, his earlier rage forgotten, "Yeah, i'm good. Kin may hit hard, but his punches are like b!tch taps to me."

"Oh come on boss! I was just saying hey!"

Glaring over at his golden friend, Ryo massaged his temples and stood up, already feeling that this day was going to come with its own problems. Wrapping his left arm around Setsuna's waist, Ryo guided them over to where Brave, a glaring Celeste, and a now healed Kintoki were. Ryo glanced at them, motioning towards Setsuna, "Guys, this is Setsuna. Future mother of my children and the woman that holds my soul. Setsuna, these asshats are Brave," Ryo gestured towards Brave, a smile on his face, "who's my cousin and the nicest guy you will ever meet."

Brave waved his hand at Setsuna, an aura of joy and comfort emitted from his presence. Ryo then gestured towards Kintoki, who was grinning like an idiot, making Ryo gain a tick mark on his forehead, "That's Kintoki, the biggest idiot you'll ever meet, try not to interact with that f#ckboy too much babe." At Ryo's harsh words, Kintoki only let out a boisterous laugh, agitating Ryo even more. Ryo finally turned towards Celeste, and if Setsuna was paying attention, she could see Celeste's glare soften a little as Ryo turned his attention towards her, "And that's Celeste, my best bud since we were kids. Don't let the ugly ass glare fool ya. She's a gigantic softie." Ryo then let loose one of his idiotic smiles towards Setsuna, elation evident on his face, "These guys are my best friends and fellow leaders of Behemoth. Plus they got me out of pretty bad situations. They're my family, which means they're your family, right guys?" With a happy smile, Ryo turned to his comrades with a grin, happy that his comrades were finally meeting his woman.

Brave threw out a thumbs up, a small glint sparkling in his eyes, truly this was the definition of, 'nice guy' pose. Kintoki shot forward and cupped Setsuna's hands, shaking them up and down furiously, a bright smile on his face, "Nice to meet ya Setsuna! If the boss fell for you, you must be GOLDEN! I can't wait to bond with ya! WELCOME TO THE FAMILY!" Kintoki then went onto a loud rant about how the boss's children would also be amazing and that they would go on adventures together, a kind and charismatic feeling flowing from him, showing Setsuna that Kintoki was honestly happy to know her.

Of course this was interrupted when Kintoki was slammed into the ground by a powerful blow to the head by Celeste. Her crimson eyes then zeroed in on Setsuna's own, Brave gesturing to Ryo that there was about to be trouble. Before Ryo even had a chance to object, Celeste had pushed him off to the side, an irritated 'Oi!' reverberating from his mouth as Ryo lost his closeness to Setsuna. Stomping up to said fox, Celeste literally became chest to chest with Setsuna, her breasts pushing onto the fox woman's own, glaring into Setsuna's amber eyes with her own crimson. Apparently the stripper comment from earlier wasn't forgotten.

Closing her face close to Setsunas, you could almost feel the tension. Celeste let loose and agitated snarl, "If this is who you chose to be your wife Ryo, I have to say she's...unimpressive." Celeste then glanced at Ryo before turning back to Setsuna, "Does lord Shiva know you're gallivanting around with this," Celeste paused in her insults to inspect Setsuna once more, before shooting her an arrogant look, "Vermin."

You could hear a needle drop as silence permeated the area. Ryo's jaw was hanging open as what he imagined as the worst possible situation came to fruition. His childhood friend dislike his girl. Looking to Brave for help, Ryo only saw Brave face palming and shaking his head in shame, knowing this would happen. Ryo then looked to Kintoki, who was now bouncing up and down excitedly at the aspect of a fight. Ryo felt let down at his prospects for help, so he went to his last resort.

'Hey Lucifer. I think I have a problem here, advice?' 

'Sit back and enjoy as Red Titties and Fox Booty tear each other's clothes off!'

'WORST ADVICE EVER YOU PIECE OF SH#T!"

@Obsidian

Cadri Willingston

Cadri peered into the room with the car crashed into it with a disgruntled look on his face. "I'm becoming too old for trivial matters such as this." He's starting to wish he didn't run his flask dry right about now. "So, are we being briefed? Are we voting on a hanging? Why have we been gathered?"

@Kisaki

(Still open for interaction.)

MAGDALENE

/monthly_2016_11/362f3593ce1c817de1291ea398ec3309.jpg.6e74e872096e4a5f5cecbd065e3ee613.jpgMaggie's baby blue eyes trailed across the school as she walked in, inspecting her new environment. It was definitely a change of scenery, one she wasn't sure how much she'd like or grow accustomed to, but new all the same. Prior to recent events, she'd never really heard of this Luxor Academy before. As far as Magdalene had seen, those who were different from humans either hid away, learned to meld with society, or ended up in incredible situations. Prior to the present, Magdalene lived in the forest, about as deep into the greenery as someone could get and was peaceful there. She was a guardian of nature after all, a figment of what held it together, so it made sense she would be more comfortable there. Here, was different but not unexpected or disorienting. In all of her life, it wasn't as if she hadn't been around people. Still, it was just the right amount of refreshing and a smile touched her pink lips.

According to the information she was given, Magdalene figured she was supposed to meet up with the rest of this school's staff. Maybe she wasn't a teacher, but she was a counselor and would have liked to catch up on any information she didn't know or missed. And, it appeared she was late. Magdalene drew her coat around herself to cover appropriate areas. She'd come from a time where nudity was a natural thing and she was more comfortable that way but was aware that times had changed and she should indeed remain decent as best she could.

I'm sure they'll understand why you're late.

How dare you be so disrespectful, you ungrateful cur...

Magdalene chewed on her lip as she rounded the corner of the hallway, nearing her destination. She stopped at the closed door with a deep breath, steeling herself for confrontation before grasping the handle and opening the door. Magdalene stopped dead in her tracks at the sight before her... absolute chaos... and stared wide eyed.

"Oh my..." she murmured softly.

It was quite the sight. Magdalene wasn't sure how she should react not only to all of the different things that were happening but also to being late and interrupting. What exactly was she interrupting?

"What the--?!" Magdalene cleared her throat and tried again. "Um... Am I in the right place?"

@Kisaki @Pumpkin Spice Cyanide @Storm Guardian @Lucremoirre @kenchin @Obsidian

Erikah Taio

Mizuho.(Kantai.Collection).600.2052623.jpg
Erikah's eyes widened in awe when he said he had a talent with animals. Erikah loved animals and when she was little, always dreamed of growing up and having a farm like noah's arc. When she got older, the dream was only really that, a dream, but she still liked the company of animals. She only ever got a little cat named Adolwolfa and she eventually got hit by a car. That being said, Erikah was fascinated by these "animal affinities" and instantly became interested in the small student. He did appear shy, but Erikah didn't quite pick up on it, and continued her energetic spiel of exclamations and gestures.

"That must be so cool! So you are a nice person then. I once heard animals have intuition about people... Or rather they're a good judge of character. We should be friends! I know animals don't really like me so much, but I promise I'm not a bad person and I'll do what I can as a friend... Oh!" Erikah paused and rummaged around in her pockets and soaking bag. Finally she pulled out a little trinket. It was a wooden figure of a lady bug, damp from the water, with a few nice words scratched onto the bottom. "My best friend used to have this and I had hers. She isn't my friend anymore... She didn't really like me after the accident, but that's okay. I made it myself a while ago... You can have it to prove our friendship!"

Erikah extended the little object to him, quite clearly way ahead of herself but with a warm, genuine smile on her face. It took her a few moments to process what he said about the fountain... "Oh, yeah, I did. It's a little cold but water is refreshing sometimes, you know? It's okay. I hope I didn't get you wet too... I'd feel really bad. Are you wet and cold? I can buy you a hot chocolate..." Erikah continued to rambled and eventually trailed off, thinking of something. Again, after a short time passed, Erikah stepped out of the fountain, water dripping from her clothes and hair and stood in front of the boy. She held out a hand to shake and smiled again. "Sorry if I startled you and scared off your cute little friend... My name is Erikah and--- Oh! You're eyes are so pretty! They remind me of fresh honey." She leaned in closer to get a better view of his eyes, perhaps a little too close and gazed in awe at his irises.

@Kingmalikai

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back