Luxor Academy: Begining of Something New (Second Semester)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cadri Willingston 

After reaching the bottom of his flask of whiskey, he chucked the rusted flask at a tree. Being mostly rust at that point, the flask crumbled upon hitting the tree, and was a pile of iron oxide dust by the time it fell to the ground. He then pulled a fresh notepad out of his black coat and wrote 'Shopping List' at the top. The first item he put was, naturally, a flask. After a moment of thinking, he put whiskey on the list as well. Wait, does the school have a no alcohol policy? He thought. Well, it doesn't matter, the school doesn't own me. He stood up and walked around, looking for some way to kill the time.

(Open to interaction)

"Well, you didn't tell me a location!" Troy said, "Can you inform Mr. Luxor that I will be coming in a moment?" he goes down the hall on a jog, his cane not touching the ground. Once he arrived at the door of the meeting room, he used his cane to rudely open the door with, as if he couldn't use his hands.

@Kisaki@Obsidian

images

Roy parked the Camry, heading out, opened the trunk, and grabbed his luggage. He took out his phone and scrolled through his contacts, landing on Caesar's contact, then sent a text saying, "Hey, you here at Luxor Academy right now?" Then he picked up his luggage, heading to the dorms to drop them off.

@Destructus Kloud

images

After kicking the gates open, Skyler headed quickly to the dorms, dropping his stuff off at his dorm, then he took out his tablet and said into it, "EVE, could you please get me a map of the school?"

More Information

Professor Troy Sharp

Objective: Attend meeting

Interacting with: I don't know

Mood: A slight bit annoyed

Roy Drake

Objective: Drop off luggage

Mood: Happy

Open for interactions

Skyler Jones

Objective: Get a map of the school

Mood: Fine

Open for interactions

Last edited by a moderator:
Crow got placed in her sholder and simply looked at all the people around them leave and his real personality came out " tch you know young lady i hate acting like a spoild damn brat all the time now " he looked around and he could smell all of the fear and dispair in the air and he just breathed in all of it with a delighting smile " you know you were right child this place does have chaotic nature all over the school " then crow got serious " tch that youngster Luxo's is here and also a god of death not even i can get rid of them in this current form" crow then turned back to his child mood " onee chan time for you to find yourself a food supply " said crow hinting into getting some blood for herself.

@Kisaki

Eve

tumblr_n5izbptiPb1sn8eyqo6_250.gif

" I'm sure you can see the screen. I'll give the headmaster a quick update on you troubles''

Program EVE gave a lazy wave and disappeared.

Luxor de' Angelo and Rize Lieun - Hua

Rize let out a caw as the doors quickly opened. " I haven't seen you before" the crow spoke.

Luxor risen from his seat. "This is Troy. One of our combat teachers."  Luxor gave a small bow toward the man.

" No need to rush. We still have a few minutes before the actual meeting starts." the angel commented.

@Storm Guardian @Obsidian

" It was your choice to come anyways". Kagami shook her head in disapointment  and sighed. " No killing anyone, okay? I don't want be thrown out by angelic dude." she said. Kagami started to feel thirst after walking around for a while. It took her while to remember what she needed to do until her little brother finally spoke. " I almost forgot. Lets check if the nurses office has some blood bags"

@kenchin

Aiko Kirishima:

Aiko looked Anemic and this caught the eye of a teacher which told her to go to the Nurse's office when she is in fact always as pale as a corpse. Regardless she went to the Nurse's office and got a check up yawning a little.

Crow smiled " i will not kill anyone you know how annoying a Arc angel is when i am in this body of the maggots called Human's i just took this form sense it was the only way to Hide from the damn Sandman making damn Dream's peacefull and crap but here he dosen't exist " he said smiling and he took out a tablet and simply looked at it " so how do we use these thing kagami its annoying but we need it to show us the direction of the Food supply " he said looking at the screen where eve show's up sometimes "

@Kisaki

"This annoying thing is called a tablet." She took the tablet from him. "You just have to call out her name. EVE! Please gives us the directions to the nurse's office." she commanded. 

Program Eve appeared on the screen. "YOLO! Here's the directions to the nurses office" the girl answered while pulling out a map. Kagami started to follow the map toward the located room. She happened to see Aiko, her old friend. 

"Hey! Aiko!" She yelled.

@kenchin @TGSRoleplay

Aiko Kirishima:

She was having blood pumped into her hand by a blood bag while the Nurse is wondering why her blood is similar to crude oil and her body temperature is 20 degrees Celsius. She saw Kagami and nodded when she greeted her taking her glasses and wearing them which she had set down on the table. 

Crow looked at the Child and simply said " Onee chan is she like eve like the one in the tablet " said crow in a sweet innocent style of acting " then crow jumps off and looks into Aiko's eye's and he smile's at her kindly and in his mind he simply thought " ohh even the things human's invent have the feeling's of fear and even craving of knowlege" he then patted aiko and said in a kind and innocent way " boo boo fly away" 

@Kisaki

@TGSRoleplay

"Kind of. She's kind of like a robot but she still has the functions of a human."she responded.  Kagami walked up to Aiko who was receiving a blood transfusion. " You look aerial than usual. What happened? "She asked Aiko.

@TGSRoleplay @kenchin

Cicero.jpg

(Professor Cicero L Fayette)(Location: Luxor Academy’s board-room)(With: Luxor, EVE, Rize, Troy)

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Awkwardly tilting his furball of a head in a leisurely way back towards Project Eve for a split-second, all but to make a less than flattering gesture by sticking out his feline tongue towards in a mocking standpoint that is in a more playful demeanor than a threatening one. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]“Hey, don’t take it too hard! I was just pulling one of your pixelated legs, we’re not going to install a speechless feature on your hard-drive but don’t take my word for it.”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] Cicero’s lighthearted voice was promptly hushed after she disappeared, gingerly interlocking the smooth brim of his upper and lower lip together as he painfully watches the undeniable look of sadness which had stretched itself across Luxor’s facial expression after he had mentioned the devastating passing of one of the faculty members. For a few minutes an uncomfortable quietude concealed itself in the foundation of the conference room before finally being brought to a conclusion by Luxor as he carried about with his lecture that had regarded Astaroth or “A” and how he had a smidgen of faith that one day she would be able to make amends with her previous fiendish deeds and optimistically turn over a new lead for a change. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Cicero’s face lit up with skepticism after hearing his confident declaration, he didn’t know whether to be completely baffled with an Angel such as him lending Demons another chance to redeem themselves or how he well collected he was and maintaining his emotional status. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]“I sincerely express my regret for mentioning that unspeakable tragedy, It was quite incompetent of myself to throw out such as depressing subject during a time of celebration and rejoice for Luxor Academy’s second year. Anyway carrying on with our discussion, it seems that i’ll be having my hands quite full with this Astaroth student! Are you sure that I cannot exchange this undergraduate with Professor Hundun? Besides isn’t he like a monstrous demonic figure of some sort? You think he would be concerning all of that malicious atmosphere that he tends to bring with him wherever he manages to take a step.”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] He reasoned with Luxor, feeling as if someone like Astaroth would be able to gain a false sense of trust and reliability into someone like Professor Hundun instead of some odd mystical Tabby cat which she had no relation to. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]“But assuming that there might be more than one figure of Hell arriving here today as they sure do love to make a dramatic entrance and they always like to give an intimidating factor then i’ll be absolutely delighted to watch over the rest of them. Besides it’s not like I haven’t handled Demons before in my previous time here on this planet which is understandable to say the least as someone like myself encounters a lot of people having a time-span of twenty three million years upon this rotating sphere of dysfunctionality.” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]He methodically tapped each pinnacle of his ivory-like claws upon the exterior of the table, resonating his untroubled mindset throughout the room as he awaited for more of the teachers to make their presence known. Cicero cautiously acknowledged the fellow shapeshifter as she two could create guises except it was unknown to him if this Rize being was able to distinguish his own fictitious transformation. His entertained expression quickly transitioned into an overbearing frown that expressed a slight worrisome vibe upon looking at his appearance which not surprisingly caught the attention of her as she opened her expansive wings before Cicero’s very eyes. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]“Ah-ha, I guess you’re right. It seems that I just have a lot on my mind as of now and as for smiling goes, well let’s just say that’s more of a human characteristic instead of a feline trait as we don’t usually smile to convey our affectionate tendencies. Ah and there is Professor Troy himself and his signature cane! Try not to burn down the entire conference room please.”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] He declared sarcastically but in a joking tone while giving a 'warm' greeting to Professor Troy, putting an end to his melodious tapping after hearing a couple of footsteps beyond the twin-conference doors. A short-breathed huff of laughter pushed itself out from his diaphragm as he realized that everyone at this meeting was in for quite the treat. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]“Well, well, well.. Luxor. I hope we’re all prepared if things wind up taking a turn for the worse.”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] He took a moment to stroll his attention in his direction before returning his line of sight back onto the entrance. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]@Kisaki[/SIZE] @Storm Guardian @Pumpkin Spice Cyanide

(Had to edit the last portion of it so I could welcome Professor Troy :P  ) 

(Cough Olivia now would be a perfecto time to just barge in and do your demon schhhhtuff.) 

"A teacher told me to go to the Nurse's office. Hence, I complied and arrived here and the Nurse is giving me a blood transfusion." She said explaining the ordeal with times down to the seconds on when each event happened as she smiled a little which is just the sides of her mouth raising a little barely noticeable.

"My apologies sir," Troy said, returning the bow hastily, "I thought I was running late. Hopefully, there aren't any notches in the door." He turned to Professor Circero, smiled, and as a joke, lit the tip of his finger on fire, and slowly trailed his hand to the wall, then extinguished it before it touched the wall, "Alright, I'll make sure the place doesn't burn down. I don't think I know your name yet," he added politely.

@Obsidian @Kisaki

images

"No?" Skyler said, then realized he didn't turn the tablet on. He turned the thing on, but instead of repeating his request, he stuffed it back in his backpack. He realized he had seen maps downstairs, and he left his room, locking the door behind him, and headed downstairs, grabbing a copy of the campus map, and headed out the door, his intent on exploration.

images

"Home, sweet home," Roy said, "It seems like I finally get a dorm and I don't have to sleep outdoors." He sets upon making a cup of tea using a small pot and an electric burner. After finishing getting watered boiled (the water came from the sink in the corner), Roy poured a cup of the water in a mug he brought, putting an Earl Gray tea bag into the water to soak. After 3 or so minutes, Roy took out the tea bag and tossed it in the trash can. He then tasted it, thinking it was a bit dull, and took out a small bottle of bergamot. he squeezed two drops in there, took a sip, and almost choked, spitting out the sour-tasting tea into the sink. He then poured the rest of the tea out, shaking his head, and made another cup of tea, this time raspberry, and sat down on the ground, enjoying the drink. 

As he relaxed, Roy realized how much unpacking needed to done

More Information:

Current status: Going to bed

Professor Troy Sharp

Mood: Happy

Objective: Converse

Interacting with: Luxor, EVE, Rize, and Professor Cicero

Roy Drake

Mood: Calm/Agitated at the same time, if possible

Objective: Drink his tea and unpack

Not open for interactions

Skyler Jones

Mood: Fine

Objective: Explore

Open for interactions

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“ No need to apologize. These memories will be a constant reminder to what we should improve this year. “ He switched the holographic profile to Professor Hundun. “ Hundun is troublesome as well , but not exactly deemed as  the most threatening”.he stated. He didn't want overwork Cicero , but if the professor says can handle both  of them then so be it. “  Some of our staff members will give you help if need it. This will be quite a handful of students to watch over”.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Rize  ruffled her feathers and looked toward  her fellow feline. “ I’ll work on that with you. Smiling seems to be very unpopular amongst staff members.” She was then startled by sudden gush of wind. “ Ah! I haven’t meet you before. “ [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px](Sorry for the long wait. Waiting for Olivia entrance )[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]@Obsidian @Storm Guardian[/SIZE]

Star                                           Satie                                                  Bel

Star - Copy.jpg              Satie - Copy.jpg              Bel - Copy.jpg

"Will you dumbf***ks get a move on?! If we're late on the first day Luxor is gonna have our asses!....and not in the fun way.", Star shouted back to her comrades as they ran about a crowded parking garage. She walked up to a grey towncar and examined it briefly. "This'll do.", she commented to herself while opening the door.

"We should be so lucky. I haven't seen Luxor so much as flinch at us since the....well you know.", Satie said running up on the car, and placing a hand on her hip as she examined it with disapproving eyes. "This thing? It's a pimp car....we need something fast and loud! Preferably black on black on black.", the lavender demon asserted turning to prospect other vehicles, Bel walking up sluggishly behind her.

"Will you shut your goddamn mouth? A car is a car, dude.", Star said jumping in the sedan. She smiled as her eyes glowed dimly and she gripped the wheel, starting the car. "Alright come on lets- HEY WTF!?", Star yelled out as Satie smashed an armored fist through the driver side window ripping Star out of the car.

"I'm driving..dude", Satie said with in a threatening tone while pinning her against another car. "Ow! Fine! Calm the f***k down!", Star squirmed before being tossed aside. 

"Alright, all aboard the Pain Train!" Satie motioned everyone to get in as she jumped in the car, closing the door behind her so hard it bent into the frame. 

"Jesus, you're such a f**king psycho!", Star cried out as she got up off the ground. 

"Are you retards almost done?", Bel moaned opening the back door of the car and falling in sprawled out on the back seat. "Why are we even driving there anyway? Can't we just, Idk, teleport?", She questioned, face down on the leather, closing the door with in of her hip-mounted wings. 

Simultaneously to this Star slid across the hood of the car and jumped into the passenger seat, in time to answer. "Aw, but where's the fun in that?" 

With a rev of the engine and a "Haha! Let's GO!", The car exploded out of the parking spot and down the garage ramps.

On the way down, they turned a corner and became incoming to a young couple walking to their car. 

"WAIT!!!", Star screamed causing Satie to bring the car to a screeching stop, the couple standing petrified. Both she and Bel looked at her in disbelief. Star reached into her shirt and pulled out a cd, smiling as she did so. "Almost forgot."

"They still make those?", Bel commented as Star inserted it into the player. 

"Don't Stop Me Now by" Queen began to play through the speakers. 

"Ok go!"

The trio trampled the pair, the tires losing some traction over their bodies. They weaved around oncoming cars before barreling out of the garage and into the street. 

"Take a left!", Star shouted as they made contact with the outside pavement. Satie swerved the car to the left a single rear tire burning out across the turn. 

"No, right!", she recalculated. 

"Sh*t!", Satie grunted spinning the car in the opposite direction, tires screaming across the ground. The other drivers turned out of their way and into each other causing pile ups. They were now driving against traffic and the right way was blocked by metal and meat. Star peeked at the carnage out the rear window from behind her seat as they drove away with a confused look on her face. 

"Huh...I guess it was left..", she admitted, causing Satie to clench the steering wheel and snap a piece off of it with a growl.

"Relax, boo. I know this place like the back of my hand!", she reassured. "Umm..", Star surveyed the road as they mounted the sidewalk to avoid the oncoming traffic. 

"Take a right up ahead.", Bel called out from her awkward position in the back seat, resulting from the reckless driving. 

"No, take a left!", Star called out seemingly just to disagree. 

Satie hesitated for a moment before drifting left and up an off-ramp back into more oncoming traffic, this time on the highway, when Star shouted "TURN NOW!"

Cars, vans, trucks and everything in between shot passed them, their drivers honking their horns and shouting obscenities.

"Aw, what in the- You f**ked us!", Satie shouted angrily at Star as she dodged cars. 

"None of this would've happened if you had just let me drive.", she said matter-of-factly, crossing her arms across her chest. "It's not my fault you don't kno-" 

Star was cut off by Satie's hands around her throat as she leaped at her. The ensuing struggle swerved the car haphazardly between lanes and cars as Satie strangled her. 

In the rear seat Bel was thrown about in the cabin before landing close enough to the E brake to pull it. 

The car jolted forward sending Satie and Star into the windshield, braking up the fight, and then went into a spin. They all collectively yelled "Whoa!", mostly in enjoyment.

In the fumble, Star had ended up at the wheel, atop Satie's lap.

"Get the hell off me!", Satie commanded as Star struggled to right the car. 

Bel spread her wings out the rear windows to stabilize the car again (tho still in the wrong direction). After some fighting with physics they regained some control and accelerated back against traffic. 

That's when Star noticed a gap in the guardrail that was currently under repair, off in the distance and reigned the car in and towards the jump. 

"That's us!", she asserted crossing a semi. "Bel, do the thing!" 

"Ugh, why me? Can't Satie do it?", Bel whined now laying on the floor between the seats barely audible over the squealing rubber and blaring horns.

"Bel, stop being a b*tch!", Satie ordered, bracing up against Star in preparation for the impact.

"Fine!", She gave in, rising up from off the floor and stretching both of her wings out of the windows again, generating lift for the car. 

Stars eyes glowed again but this time with more intensity as she extended a hand out in the direction of the gap creating a portal of sorts several meters in the air. 

"Lift off!", Star shouted and Satie stomped her feet through the car and onto the road propelling the car into the sky so Bel could guide it into the portal. 

A bright light, a crash and they were in....literally. The portal had spat them out on the other side of the building that the meeting was being held. Good thing they had the car, right? 

"Where the f*k are we?", Satie asks throwing Star off of her and almost out of the car, Bel having to catch her and pull her back in. 

"We just have to get across this building, I think", she answers sitting back into the seat. 

when_i_am_late_for_work-1091-1.gif

The sound of a distant engine becomes audible in the meeting room, slowly growing louder before-

Crash!

The front of a car plows through the wall of the room, throwing dust and debris all over. 

Quiet then fills the room. Only the hushed bickering of the demons is heard as they blame each other for their impending punishment. 

Then a brief moment of silence....

Abruptly, it's broken by the sound of two doors opening and one being kicked off, then the shuffling of 3 pairs of feet to the door adjacent to the gaping hole in the wall. 

"We're soooo screwed.", Star whispers to the other Thrones. 

"Are we late?", Bel whispers back obtusely. 

"Open the door.", Satie says softly 

"You open it."

"No, you."

"Fine, Bel will do it." 

"Ok"

The door cracks open, three eyes peering in from between it. It opens further and the three walk in, pretending to be oblivious to the situation, and take their seats on Luxor's left side. Seeing his less than pleased expression, Star tries to break the ice.

"Oh, you got a little something-", Star says licking her thumb and using it to rub off a small portion of the plaster covering Luxor's face. It does next to nothing so she smiles at him sheepishly and grabs a cup of water off the tray in the center of the table and douses him with it. Luxor's face morphs into a scowl and she sinks into her chair timidly.

"Whoa, who's car is that?" 

@Kisaki

@Obsidian

"A teacher told me to go to the Nurse's office. Hence, I complied and arrived here and the Nurse is giving me a blood transfusion." She said explaining the ordeal with times down to the seconds on when each event happened as she smiled a little which is just the sides of her mouth raising a little barely noticeable.

" I hope you feel better. Don't mind the kid . He's kind of...special".

Kagami was gave a surprised look at the small smile that appeared on the girl's face. " OMG! You almost smiled"

"Does the raising of both sides of the mouth count as smiling?" She asked rather confused but since she was happy about it, Aiko thought about trying to smile but it really strains her face seeing she barely smiles. She then looked at Crow then back at Kagami.

What did he expect from these sinful demons.  A quiet entrance with a bouquet of flowers? Certainly not. The only thing that he think right now is if he should set the whole room into a golden blaze.  His eyes slightly twitch once he was doused in water. To add to that , there's  a car that happens to be stuck in the meeting room. Program EVE appeared and looked at the collateral damage and state of the Principal.

"Holy Guacamole!  You demons sure did it this time".

tumblr_n6c8m6eFhu1rjl43wo1_500.gif

Rize gave a concerning look to Luxor who had a unreadable face. She glided over to him and ignore the 3 demons. " You okay? Lux-"  the crow asked. Luxor took a deep breath and gave a smile. "I'm fine.  I never been better" he responded. He reached his hand up to the rubber band that held his hair into a ponytail and released it. " Well this fantastic.  I have another wall to fix." he said in almost gleeful voice.   Rize looked toward the troublesome demons  and spoke with a stern voice. " You three are indeed idiots. How can you be that big  of an idiot to drive a car into  2 nd level of this building ?" Rize sneered. 

@Pumpkin Spice Cyanide @Obsidian @Storm Guardian

EVE can only watch helplessly as the scene unfolds. Luxor never smiled. Well...only when he was distress or if he was really pissed.

"I guess I should  go calculate how much of this mess will cost to clean up. " she muttered. She logs herself out and disappears from the room.

Cicero.jpg

(Professor Cicero L Fayette)(Location: Luxor Academy’s board-room)(With: Luxor, EVE, Rize, Troy, The Three Demon Girlios)

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Cicero’s amusement slightly grew more intense as he observed professor Troy Sharp cautiously set his own fingertip ablaze, generating a breathtaking heat which he could perceive across his pint-sized proportions as he continued to give his undivided attention to the fellow faculty member across from him as he demonstrated only an inconsequential quantity of his genuine potential. Somehow he accomplished to understand that this individual which stood before him was exceptional when it came to pyrokinesis, perhaps prodigious in comparison to the other antecedent conflagration mages which he had encountered along the countless amount of years that he has existed in. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]“Remarkable party trick you’ve got there Troy. I’ll make sure to inform you when my gas oven-stove isn’t operational, ha! I’m only kidding so please don’t take it to heart my white-collar dressed friend, just by looking at you I can already tell that you have the expertise that only the finest of practitioners are capable of possessing.”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] He shared his compliment with Mr.Sharp, respecting his qualifications over the skills in which he has obtained over a period of time. Only slightly arching his back a bit, Cicero leaped off the hardened brim of the table and onto the luxurious leather-fitted chair adjacent to him that had pleasantly adjusted itself to his insubstantial body weight. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]“Professor Hundun? Troublesome, is it because of his drunken behavior during school hours or his tendency to accidentally intimidate students? As much as i’d like to watch over him, i’ll probably pass on that account since I wouldn’t be able to exactly control him without placing him into a state of  unconsciousness which would probably not last for a very long time concerning his undeniable strength. But yeah i’ll definitely watch over the other students, you can trust me on that.”[/SIZE] His follicles of groomed fur vaguely brush forward as he felt the rustling of several feathers above him, Cicero’s slanted backwards into the padded seat and considered the vice principal’s assistance however politely declined, shaking his miniature paws back and forth in a hesitant manner as a look of embarrassment struck his face. [SIZE=14.6667px]“Oh no, no. Even if I were to try to give myself a [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]Cheshire[/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px] cat smirk, it would just result in me giving the impression that i’m snarling although if it helps i’ll try to be a bit more bubbly when it comes to my array of wor- AUH?”[/SIZE] Cicero emits a vociferous screech as the heavily built frame of a four door sedan plummets through the now demolished wall of the conference room and into the small three-eyed creature before getting embedded into the grill of the vehicle and getting smashed into the opposite wall at the end of the room.

[SIZE=14.6667px]“Al- All of you are dead, peace treaty or not! I’m going to make it so each and every waking moment of your miserable lives are placed into a perpetual state of torment after making such a laughingstock out of me!”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] Cicero bellowed out at the top of his lungs, tearing through the metallic frame of the vehicle with the flaxen-hued energy densely obscuring his tiny physique after all three of the demons depart from the inside of the vehicle. Suddenly the bottom of his paws ascend up off of the tattered carpet, causing his body to also be suspended within the air as the inside of the conference room’s lights begin to flicker in a rapid succession, all the while making the room nearly pitch-black in a darkened fog.[/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px] “Prepare yourselves fallen angels of the night to face the full unbridled wrath of -”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] He paused for a moment, noticing a stumbling figure pushing his way through the nearly unhinged doors of the boardroom, holding an alcohol bottle in his hand which had been brought to his lips. Only a silhouette of the terrifying entity approached itself through the wreckage before stopping in place.[/SIZE]

XIan_Qui.jpg

(Professor Hundun)(Location: Luxor Academy’s board-room)(With: Luxor, EVE, Rize, Troy, The Three Demon Girlios)

[SIZE=14.6667px]“Hic, Okay. Luxor! I’m here at the meeting! I know i’m a little bit late but you know what? I’m fashionably late and that’s what matters the most. Woah… Did you all have some sort of like party without me? I know i’m like a bit of a wildcard and everything but that doesn’t mean I have feelings as well.”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] Professor Hundun revealed himself before slouching over and throwing up a heap of liquid onto the floor while looking like an absolute mess. After brushing his hand across his lower-lip and wiping away the unwanted bodily fluid from his mouth he took only but a moment to gaze upon the three Demonic thrones that were looking at him a bit awkwardly. However something took over him a bit as he made eye-contact with the crimson-skinned woman, she was almost dreamlike in his blurred vision and for some odd reason it was as if he knew her from somewhere but didn’t exactly know where. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]“Hu-uh? Why does it feel like I know you from somewhere? I haven’t met you yet, I feel so strange. Pardon me Luxor i’m getting a bit of a headache.. If you need me like i’ll be uh… Hic, right over here.”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] Hundun claims to Star in his paranoid tone before looking back at Luxor and collapsing through the side of the table making a fraction of it fracture from his overbearing weight and causing splinters to scattered a couple of feet outwards as Hundun laid strewn about the broken mess in an unprofessional as well as intoxicated condition.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]@Kisaki @Pumpkin Spice Cyanide @Storm Guardian[/SIZE]

Ryo Sentrale (And Lucifer)

Ryo new outfit.jpg

It was a quiet and peaceful day, truly nothing could bother the students of Luxor as they went about their school lives, enjoying these peaceful times. Birds were chirping and the sound of laughter could be heard throughout the campus as students of all shapes and sizes went through their day with pure excitement and joy in their eyes. Truly this was a sight of pure peace and tranquility as only friendliness and kindness was reverberated throughout the school.

"YOU THINK YOU'RE ALL THAT RYO SENTRALE! WELL YOU'RE NOT! IF YOU SMEEEEELLLLLLL, WHAT THE RO-GAAH!"

Of course, they were also ignoring the giant pile of bodies laying in the courtyard, all gigantic bull demons knocked unconscious. And the one speaking just now was sent flying into the sky from an uppercut to the jaw, the large bull demon's figure disappearing into the sky with a little 'ding' and a sparkle of light at the end. Sitting on top of the pile of beaten figures was none other than Luxor's very own, self-proclaimed, Strongest Boss and Delinquent, Ryo Sentrale. Currently Ryo was sighing in irritation due to the fact that:

One: These guys didn't even put up a good fight.

Two: He had no idea where he was on campus

And Three: The reason he fought these guys, was currently laughing inside his head and wouldn't shut up.

Plus, the annoying elf girl that was being hassled by the tub of lards was currently rubbing her face against his hand, due to him keeping her at arms length. Ryo irritation only grew as he picked the elf girl up and threw her towards the sky, her figure disappearing in the wind just like the previous idiot. Ryo then took out a cigarette and lighter, lighting the cancer stick up, and taking a puff before walking off the pile of bodies towards a random direction. The irritating voice in his head already chiming in.

'Look on the bright side runt! At least you got a good sweat in! IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!'

Ryo could practically feel the troll face Lucifer was making inside his head. Ryo could only hope that one day, the voice in his mind would shut up and leave him alone, cause ever since Seo unsealed Lucifer, the damn devil had been taking over his body to mess with him, whisper sweet nothings to random females, and GET HIM INTO FIGHTS WITH COSMIC BEINGS. Ryo face palmed in anger, his hand slowly sliding down his face, "Lucifer, I swear to whatever deity that is listening, if you get me into any more sh!t today, I will set myself on fire!" Ryo didn't acknowledge Lucifer's counter-argument that Ryo was fire proof, opting instead to continue his walk to wherever, letting out a few puffs of smoke from his mouth ever so often. The Luxor academy students ignoring Ryo, accepting his actions and yelling at himself as everyday occurence.

And so we begin again, the action packed life of Luxor's biggest jerk and ruiner of relationships, Ryo Sentrale. Not to mention the Trolling voice in his head, Lucifer. Ryo let out one more angry sigh, before glancing up at the sky, his mind drifting to Setsuna.

"Can't wait to hold you again, fox princess."

'You could always go give Astaroth the D for practice, cause we all know you haven't gotten laid in a while.'

"SHUT THE F#CK UP LUCIFER!"

....Jeez, what a couple of idiots.

(AND WE'RE BACK!)

Frederick Nicoletti

Frederick stood at the infamous academy's entrance, wearing his usual plague doctor apparel, complete with mask, his eyes locked in with the academy's doors, as if they were beckoning him, he was reflecting on himself, everything that has led up to here, from a simple doctor to a doctor who aids supernatural creatures, he'd have to be ready for new cases and even more rare cases, and study on his new patients as well, since he had never met any other creatures aside from vampires, a mechanical roar sounded the leave of his ship, he looked back, to see people waving at him from the ship, all of them, vampires, the doctor sometimes helped some of his own, if they ever knew to contact him, he was never really famous on the word of vampirism, he waved back at his fellow vampires, biding a farewell, at least for now, his eyes then wavered back at the welcoming entrance, with a courageous spirit, he entered the academy.

As his footsteps made distinct clicks on the academy's concrete floor, he headed for the second floor for the staff meeting, most of the schools he had been in to had meetings occur at the second floor, he wasn't usually contacted in to a school, though when he is, it's usually something fractured like an arm or a leg, or it's because the school nurse was so oblivious to medicine that she couldn't even figure out what was the problem, he was mostly called to meetings for an 'sorry for the trouble' and the money, Frederick prefers the latter, as he arrived into the second floor, he started hearing murmurs from a room, deciding to hide as much as possible his rude as fuck attitude, in case it was the meeting, he entered the room as he removed his mask, revealing his albino face, "Hey mates, sorry if I was la-"   He was interrupted as he saw an wrecked Sedan stuck on the room's wall, he also saw that the room's lights were flickering as well, at least it seemed as if he found the meeting room though.

"WHY IS THERE A BLOODY CAR HERE?!"

Frederick basically shouted, every single trace of politeness he had, gone, as if he ever really had them

At:  Luxor Academy - Board Room

With:  Luxor, Rize (@Kisaki), Troy (@Storm Guardian), Cicero, Hundun (@Obsidian), Mean Girls FROM HELL (@Pumpkin Spice Cyanide).

Caesar looked down in surprise to see that his phone was ringing. However the problem was that he couldn't exactly use his phone because of his lack of gloves. Instead, he resorted to pulling his sleeves down over his hands and kind of using them as a makeshift barrier so he could use the phone. Taking it from his pocket, he put the device to his ear, careful to make sure he didn't actually touch it. He had made the mistake of putting phones to his ear and having them disintegrate too many times, suppose old habits die hard, "Hello? Caesar here." He then quickly checked the caller ID, "Oh, Roy! Whats up man? I haven't seen you since... I got lost in Niflheim? Anyway, how are you? How's the... sword practice? Yeah, how's that going?" He stopped, but then seemed to remember something, "Oh, and are you on campus yet and have you seen Arian?" The barrage of questions down the phone line was probably overwhelming, but there was just so much to talk about, so much time to catch up on. Caesar remembered that Roy had been a pretty good friend during the first year at Luxor academy, helping people not die and whatnot. Caesar would say thtat Roy was just an overall good guy. Not like that other dragon god guy or... A. He shivered slightly at just thinking about her, that snarky, snakey, stupid, sexy- Woah, woah woah! That's not right! Priorities! He had a girlfriend and A was crazier than the devil itse... "Not really the best analogy, but correct nonetheless. You should really live life on the edge more. Do you thing with both of them, see how far you get before you're caught out! It'd be hilarious!"  The voice of death in his head was generally active during his times of stress, panic, fear or anger and right now, Caesar wasn't entirely which one it was that he was feeling. Or perhaps it was just all of them? Even still, he had to keep it under check. Even just saying stuff like that was enough to make Caesar go bright red. It was then that he remembered that Roy was still down the line, "Oh, hello? Sorry, I was just... Not thinking about... Yeah..."

@Storm Guardian

((Roy text messaged Caesar, not called him, but okay, I guess...))

Sitting on the ground of his room drinking tea, Roy heard a voice come out of his back pocket, "Hello? Caesar here." and with a small bit of shock, realized that he managed to butt-dial Caesar's phone number. Roy stood up, taking the phone out of his pocket, and put it next to his ear to hear the rest of what Caesar said. He then replied, "Niflheim? Seems like you got yourself in a lot of adventure. Well, I'm doing well, the sword's doing well, other than the time that I almost lost it in the sewers." He paused for a moment, then said, "I am on campus currently, but I haven't gone anywhere than my room, so unfortunately, I haven't seen Arian. Sorry." He paused a second, enough to take a sip of the tea, and walked over to the table, placing it down. "By the way, what was Niflheim like?" he waited a couple seconds for Caesar's answer, then asked, "Hello? Anyone here?" and upon Caesar's stuttering answer, he replied, "You're thinking about the chaos last year, right? I won't be in a hurry to forget that. I hope it doesn't happen again." He sighed, "We still don't have a new nurse yet. They said that I was supposed to take over the job for a short amount of time until they get a new nurse."

@Destructus Kloud

images

Troy smiled sheepishly at Professor Cicero's compliment, then his smile faded as a car smashed its way into the meeting room. Professor Troy raised his cane in the case of fighting, but hearing none, he lowered it back to the ground. As the dust cleared, Troy's eyes could make out the outline of the car. Immediately, people were screaming things that Troy couldn't hear because of his ringing ears. Troy decided to not get involved, so the noise didn't get louder, and instead muttered to himself, "How many walls were destroyed from this car?"

@Kisaki @Obsidian @Lucremoirre @Pumpkin Spice Cyanide

images

Skyler sighed, his breath coming out in frost. He would never get used to the endless cold that corruption had brought upon him.  He felt cold on the inside and outside, the demon inside of him grinning a malicious grin. Careful not to freeze anything, Skyler took out a packet of cigarettes, took one out, and lit it with a lighter, and puffed a few breathes of smoke. The cigarette helped the cold, but only a bit. 

All of a sudden, a loud crashing noise brought Skyler's attention to the main building of the school. What the hell could be happening? Skyler thought. Why not check it out? His inner demon suggested. Taking heed of the advice, Skyler jogged towards the school.

More Information

Status: I will be gone for a while, as I have to do some lap swimming, and then I have to finish a pain in the butt math homework, and then I will be on. I will get back on at around 1:30-3:00

NOTE: I am not saying that you should use cigarettes in any way. Skyler just has a cigarette issue. He is sorta dependent on it, since his inside is completely cold and he is devoid of body warmth.

Roy Drake

Objective: Talk with Caesar

Mood: Mixed

Interacting with: Caesar

Professor Troy Sharp

Objective: ((I honestly don't know))

Mood: Shocked

Interacting with: Demon girls, Luxor, Cicero, Hundun, Fredrick, Rize

Skyler Jones

Objective: Find out what the crashing noise is

Mood: Curious

Open for interactions