• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Lu's Cravings c:

Plot #1: Arabian Nights

This would be loosely based on the 1001 Arabian Nights

Every night, the King takes a new bride, only to have her killed at the very next Dawn. The city is full of angry rioters, unable to wrap their minds around their seemingly insane ruler until one day, a girl actually manages to live until the dawn (that would be Character A). Slowly, but steadily, Character A begins to break down the walls of the boy King, Character B, as she discovers his secrets and his reasoning.

How did she keep herself alive all those days? She would tell Character B a story and only finish half of it, so that Character B would have to wait until the next evening to hear the second part.

I'm fine with playing either gender.

That sounds hella cool, I'd love to play Character A here, would you be interested in this one? We could mix it with forced/arrange marriage if we wanted to focus on that area too-? If you could, would you PM me if interested?

Hello! I am interested in the Knight x Princess plot! I don't know if you have read The Lunar Chronicles or not, but the plot I have in mind is based off of one of the books.

Hi - would you like to do one of these? =D Just pm me!

Black Butler

Ouran High School Host Club

Sword art Online

Howl's Moving Castle

Users who are viewing this thread

Back