• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Lurking.

ekoutrakos

Just a girl, trying to find her way.♡☆
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey world.

Thanks for opening!!

I'd like to say I'm a decent writer, and that's what I'm expecting in return. I have an obnoxious amount of free time and willing to reply multiple times a day. I know life gets in the way, so I won't be too annoyed if you skip out for a few hours, or days. 

I love the usual cliché's, and doing family style stories. I'll leave some below and maybe if you'd like to play I'll get a message?! 

Cliches: 

-A little too late; 

The now middle aged couple have been together for years. The wife knows her husband has been cheating since almost day one, yet still hopes he'll love her. 

-The bad one: 

A young lady has moved to the city, leaving behind most of her family she ends up, in the wrong part of town during a drug deal. Yet surprisingly as things start to go haywire, the drug lord decides to spare her life, in exchange she must come with him and the rest of his crew. Yet, as the weeks went by, the mighty gangster started to show some other emotions other than hate. 

-The mistake: 

A young lady, falls in love with a married man, not just any married man. A man who has watched her grow up, since she was a child. Her father's best friend, yet they've been having an affiar, and she starts to want more. 

-Everything comes with a price: 

Newly married couple, settles down starts a family, everything seems normal except for the husband's past life. Making a deal to leave the gang he was involved in, he had to give up his first born child. While the young mother is grocery shopping one afternoon, the young child is taken from its careseat. Will it be seen again? Will the wife, ever forgive her husband? Will the husband start doing drugs again? 

-PTSD: A war hero, has come home. Yet, he's come home with baggage, all mental health issues he can't look away from. Until he gets involved into drugs, the memories fade and he has become a shell of who he once was. After being gone for 3 weeks, his girlfriend gets a call, saying the police has picked him up for trying to break into a convience store. 

Sure!! Just send me a message if you'don't like to do either one. Or we could mix the two up?! Up to you though, just send me a message!!^--

^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back