• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ⊱ luné gobeline.

; fantome

ᴄᴀʟɪᴄᴏ □ ᴄᴀᴛ
" The ɢ ᴏ ʙ ʟ ɪ ɴ s want girls who dream so hard about being pretty their ʏ ᴇ ᴀ ʀ ɴ ɪ ɴ ɢ leaves a palpable trail. "

supernatural. ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀
dark undertones. ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀
adventure. ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀
⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ romance.

⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ our own, slightly darker version of teen titans.

Cloud City is the worst of the worst. A demon of a city, home to nefarious gangsters, prostitutes and the unlucky. Everything became
so bad that the local police forces were driven out. They abandoned the mundane folk' of the city and left it to be taken over by a variety
of syndicates, gangs and other sub-groups. It used to be a beacon of hope, a bright, bustling city with nothing but potential. These days?
It's like a literal sore, pulsing and loud with the cries of crime and suffering hearts.

This is where you come in. . .

A mysterious syndicate of supernaturals ( people born with abilities ) have been wreaking havoc in neighboring cities and has now
settled in Cloud City. Knowing that human police forces would stand no chance against this unknown force, the government puts
together a group to not only maintain balance in the city but to extinguish the newfound supernatural threat. At the peak of the city
is a hill where the group's lair is built, equipped with six rooms.

Your characters. . .

Will make up this team. ( Think Teen Titans ) You were born with an ability or of a separate species which makes you the best of
the best, which is why you've been chosen to make up this team. The leader of the group is actually a native to Cloud City, and up
until joining this team. . . .was a criminal--in exchange for prison time, they've agreed to being the leader of the group. Their
own Robin.

So basically, this is like our own darker version of Teen Titans, a group of people with superpowers that will learn to work together
to kill villains, fall in-love, angst. . . the whole shabang! If you're interested,
please let me know by posting.

ALSO PLEASE KNOW THAT THIS WONT BE SUPER HIGH-COMBAT OR ANYTHING FOR THOSE OF YOU WORRIED.
You don't need to be a master at fighting, lol. If you are, cool. I really wanna focus on the team aspect.

role 001
role 002
role 003

role 004
role 005
role 006

Last edited:
Tentatively interested. I'm in a bunch of 1x1s, but they've been slow lately.

I understand. Regardless to that, can you give me your opinion on whether you think anime / cg or real face claims should
be used for this? Also as a side note, I'm going to put up a character thread and such up soon so I'm hoping to start this
relatively quickly and get everything going.

I understand. Regardless to that, can you give me your opinion on whether you think anime / cg or real face claims should
be used for this? Also as a side note, I'm going to put up a character thread and such up soon so I'm hoping to start this
relatively quickly and get everything going.
...I don't really use faceclaims.

Hello, I thought I'd spin around to let you know I'm interested!

Can you also spin around and tell me ( if it applies to you ) whether you'd prefer to see
real or anime / cg / art claims for this? I'm happy to have you, by the way! cx Welcome. . . !

ahhh okay! Personally I like drawing sort of stuff given it's a fantasy based rp. Though when it comes to rps I tend to enjoy more realistic painting stuff anyways, so I don't know if this really counts as "anime" or not ^ ^; ; fantome ; fantome

Definitely interested ^_^

Also I’m good with any of the art styles. Though for the character I have in mind I’ll have to go with Cg/realistic. In the end whatever is chosen is fine with me. ; fantome ; fantome

Last edited:
Definitely interested. I generally, do simple sketches for my character, but I could probably do whatever

I'll be making an official thread and links today, then. Hopefully I'll see some of you. Thanks for your interest!

The leader of the group is actually a native to Cloud City, and up
until joining this team. . . .was a criminal--in exchange for prison time, they've agreed to being the leader of the group.

Is anyone interested in taking this role beforehand? If not, I'll go ahead and create this role to make it easy on everyone but I figured I'd ask first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back