• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Lumos ( whalesong's Harry Potter Search)

whalesong

Hello!

This is my lil impromptu Harry Potter RP Search

So sorry if it is not the most beautifully formatted or well organized thing

Just super hyper fixating on it at the moment.

About me

You can call me Whale or Kelsey

I am 20+ so looking primarily for 18+ rp partners

I am in the EST timezone

Been role-playing for 9-10 years

I am a multi-paragraph rper

Ghost friendly

Realistic FCS

Feel Free to comment below or DM me in interested!

What I am looking for

Marauders Era ( I can write all the marauders but Peter, and I also can write Regulus Black, Lily Evans, Pandora, Marlene McKinnon, Narcissia Malfoy and Andromeda )

Golden Trio Era ( I can write either Draco Malfoy, adult Sirius or Remus or Luna Lovegood and Ginny Weasley)

( Potentially modern and stuff too and I'd love to dive into the realm of making OCS as well)

Pairing I'd love to write!

Wolfstar

Starchaser

Nobleflower

Drarry

Last edited:
Hello. I'm interested in creating some OCs with you. I'm 23 and I write in either first or third person

If you're still looking, I main Harry and Remus for Srarry and WolfStar, if you'd like to chat! I'm EST and 20+, have been writing for about 10ish years as well, usually mirroring my partner, but usually in past tense and literate!

If you're still looking, I main Harry and Remus for Srarry and WolfStar, if you'd like to chat! I'm EST and 20+, have been writing for about 10ish years as well, usually mirroring my partner, but usually in past tense and literate!
if you are still interested feel free to dm me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back