Video Games Luckiest Video Game Moment?

SpeedHunters73

"I Also...Have Something I Wish to Protect."
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Self explanatory

So I managed to pull this today... (Bleach Brave Souls)
Screenshot_20201211-130955.png

I have only once in my entire experience of playing heroes of the storm gotten a legendary vote at the end of the game! That was pretty fuckin lucky to me! XD

Been to a lot of Smash tournies, I suppose. Used to play a lot of Mr. Game and Watch when the Wii U release was most prominent.

For context; G&W has a special move that allows him to hit an enemy with a hammer with a number ranging 1-9. The odds of getting a specific result are exactly that, one in nine, and can vary from self-damage to getting obscenely early kills on an opponent should you connect the blow. The higher the number, the better the result.

Get paired against this poor Roy player. Land a few attacks. Use hammer early on, kill with nine. Cool.

Get him off ledge and start annoying him with weird projectile spam. Predict his approach, land another hammer. Nine again.

He manages to live, but is pretty tilted over it and kinda just gave up. I admit to egging him on a bit, saying "two in a row isn't that uncommon." While I'm doing this I try hammering again for giggles and get a nine for a third time. Watching his character fly to his death he just reached over, unplugged his controller, and silently left the event.

Don't think he ever showed up again after that. Wonder if it made him quit the comp scene. Chance of that occurring breaks down to like, .13% so I think that may be statistically the luckiest and rarest thing I've experienced in gaming. I also think they've since changed G&W so you can't have the same number multiple times in a row, which is a bit disappointing.

I once got a headshot in MW2's Derailed from the gas station across the entire map. Using the M93 Raffica! XD

Not that lucky but once I pulled 2 legendary cards from one pack in Hearthstone XD Never happened to me before or after that lol

2 legendaries.png

And a few situations where I won with 1hp in but I don't have screenshots for those XD

This may not be that impressive, but it was for me, because I usually SUCK at stealth. But I was able to pull off killing these last two guys in an outpost in Far Cry 4, killing that last one with a Death from Above Move, that is usually REALLY HARD for me to pull off. 50% of the time, I end up falling on the floor next to the guy and alerting the whole outpost. But not this time! Yeah!

Here's my footage if anyone is interested.

When managing to get that Flawless achievement in Dead Cells, while cursed after finding epic gear beforehand...

Halo 1. Before Xbox Live, you had to use Xbox Connect with your PC to play online. Blood Gulch, Capture the flag. I was driving the Warthog, along with 2 other friends. My friend tried shooting someone with the rocket launcher and it was so perfect it hit the ground right at our front, sent us flipping and flying toward and RIGHT into the enemies base. Like, if you know blood gulch, there's an opening at the top of your base. Landed right in there, grabbed the flag, and drove right out. Was a glorious day.

I'm a Genshin Impact player, meaning I.... pretty regularly get beat up by its gacha system, lol. It's not the best, but it's doable nonetheless.
I got Scara/Wanderer/whatever you wanna call the funny hat man with a god complex on his first banner, and I was UNREASONABLY excited about it. I loved how he played, I was emotionally invested in the character (which is usually why I pull for characters,) etc. etc.
I had already decided I wanted to try and get his signature weapon, which I'd never done before, since I knew I was going to main him for a long time. (at least on purpose. We ignore me getting Diluc and his signature weapon both back when I was too new to the game to understand how lucky I was.) By the time his banner got there, though, I hadn't grinded enough and new there was no chance.
I threw in five pulls anyway, and I got it. It's still the luckiest I've ever been in this game.

when i was 7, i got a shiny omanyte from the fossil on my first playthrough of pokemon firered. i never knew its significance until i grew up but unfortunately its save file is already corrupted so i cant transfer it to more recent games >__<

When I was a child, I played Pokemon Crystal and got the egg from the Day Care Center. It hatched into a Shiny Smoochum. At the time I didn't know what shiny Pokemon were, so I didn't understand why it sparkled. Shiny Smoochum isn't distinctly different from its normal counterpart, so I couldn't tell it was a different color at the time.

When I played Pokemon FireRed, I decided to go fishing in the pond in Celadon City. It was just a spur of the moment thing. First cast, got a Shiny Magikarp!

Hit the jackpot on a wheel of fortune game in Dave and Buster’s

When I played Genshin Impact, I never lost a 50/50 for the Event Character. I got Jean at 28 pity on Standard.

When I Played Fate Grand Order, I got 2 Caster Neros in 9 summons.

I've pulled off a couple of solos, including a 60 second Speed Run of World 9-1 in New Super Mario Brothers Wii.

Probably me hitting any long range head shot in Battlefield 4 with a sniper

Getting team coordination like this to pull off 6 man D.Va bombs back in OW1. My luck getting plays like this is forever gone
5tpVzfx.png

Back in the day, when Town of Salem was a fresh and wonderful experience, I was the Executioner surrounded by a smart town - and I managed to get my target hanged on Day 4. Started out by playing the long game, banking on my target not dying in the night while I built up a solid reputation as a "Sheriff" - and I was quite fortunate that they lived until I was ready.

There's something rewarding about besting folks at a game of wit and cunning, even if part of your win was due to luck.

Soul Silver
Captured Suicune at half health, with a single ultra ball. Legit let out a cry worthy of Present Mic lol

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Played Little Town Hero (A unique card game/RPG) on the Switch and going against the last boss was no joke. It really captivated me when I had to play my last few moves almost perfectly to both kill the boss and not die in roughly 3-4 turns. Like, if I picked just one wrong attack or defense move, I would've died in one turn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back