• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Low-fantasy medieval plot.

Qro

Certified Edgelord
Hey there. I'm looking for someone to play as a female witch. As far as OOC stuff, I generally post multi-paragraph responses (2-3+) and consider myself a pretty decent writer. I'd much prefer to RP with someone with similar styles.

Anyways, the plot would basically be as such:

My character is a knight errant, recently elevated to his position through an act of heroism. Eager to prove himself worthy of his new title, he takes up a dangerous quest to go find and slay an "evil" practiser of the forbidden art of arcane magic.

However, upon meeting her and coming to the conclusion that she actually doesn't seem to be a bad person, he begins to question the reasoning behind the ancient laws, and the assumed benevolence of the kingdom he serves.

So, definitely not the most original plot, I'll admit. But I haven't played the idea out before and it sounds interesting enough. Shoot me a pm if it's something you're interested in, and let me know if you have any questions or ideas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back