• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic LOW BEAM - CYBERPUNK 2077 1X1

LILJESTER

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Well howdyy 👢
I’m looking for a fandom roleplay with my character Mars. They are non-binary, feminine netrunner and ripperdoc. Prefer a long-term roleplay with my RP partner having an older male OC. Bromance, romance or especially both is very much accepted. I really enjoy cowboy OCs and silver foxes. :] Mars is centred in the Cyberpunk 2077 universe, so knowledge of the game or anime is integral. Might be able to work with just a sci-fi theme, but leaves a lot to be explained.
I can do 2-4+ paragraphs per reply, maybe more during action/combat scenes which I enjoy writing. Depression’s kinda got a hold on me and feeling like something to do will help.
Final note, I do draw my OCs, but can work with realistic face claims.

tumblr_px2raiXXaU1tmak1ho2_r1_540.gifv

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back