Lovec "Cuttlefish" Ryby

Eldritch Being

I see you and have found you wanting
Name: Lovec "Cuttlefish" Ryby

Alignment: good and evil 

Height: normally assumed form 5'5" 

Weight: 131 pounds  person

Appearance: person View attachment 244554

Personality: he is adventurefull and curious always lookin for new experiences and friends sometimes looking a little too freindly making him annoying but what ever. He can be found in coffee shops, bars, and other such places that people can be found sociable. His true form is smart always working to the benfit of both forms know he dead with out the other doesnt care about others as long as it benfits him. He is horrified at his own body causing him to have split personality disorder one personallity for all other forms and one after killing or attacking someone.

Powers: advanced (meaning bioluminecencs, darksight, water breathing, wall climbing , etc ) shape shifting, water breathing, dark sight

Skills: he is patient always ready to wait for as long as needed, he's likes reading, he is knows the sewers very well,  hes a great cook, and hes good at hunting.

Weaknesses:it hurts alot to add wieght or grow something he as a human would not naturally have. Such as claws would feel like his fingers are ripping off or biolumenesence would feel like an acid burn. Also it takes time to grow and do such thing like  while claws could rip right out of his fingers ,but growing more musle could take a while. Along with all that he need to eat an apropriate amount to grow things like growing a foot would take a large feast.

Equipment: smart phone, pocket knife, keys to apartment and car, wallet, clothes

Backstory: his parents could change shape so him being born weird was OK but it wasn't for him the beast he was naturally horrified him and he quietly tried to killed it. It was self punishment that made the beast into a true animal after he started beating himself when he change shape the disorder arose at first he thought it worked but he started remembering his dreams of killing people. He doesn't know the truth of what happens.

Occupation: he owns a apartment build the last owner had a accedent and left it to him strangely.

Extra: [Anything I miss.]

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Lovec "Cuttlefish" Ryby

Alignment: both read personality 

Height: birth form 8'2" normally assumed form 5'5" 

Weight: 350 cuttlefish, 131 person

Appearance: cuttlefish View attachment 244553person View attachment 244554

Personality: he is adventurefull and curious always lookin for new experiences and friends sometimes looking a little too freindly making him annoying but what ever. He can be found in coffee shops, bars, and other such places that people can be found sociable. His true form is smart always working to the benfit of both forms know he dead with out the other doesnt care about others as long as it benfits him. He is horrified at his own body causing him to have split personality disorder one personallity for all other forms and one for his natural one.

Powers: advanced (meaning bioluminecencs, darksight, water breathing, wall climbing become equipable) shape shifting, super human strength, dark sight (Um...he can turn into a horrifying monster? Sorry but that isn't quite right. This is Hasterville, it doesn't contain things from R'lyeh. True there are mutants but...I mean, look at the cuttlefish. There's no way it's inconspicuous. Also, how does it walk? Surely it can't fly with those small wings.)

Skills: he is patient always ready to wait for as long as needed, he's likes reading, he is knows the sewers very well,  hes a great cook, and hes good at hunting. And his true form is very quick witted 

Weaknesses: He can't use any of his powers exempt basic (one shape to another, and change in voice no extra feats or add on) shapeshifting powers out side of his true form.

Equipment: smart phone, pocket knife, keys to apartment and car, wallet, clothes

Backstory: his parents could change shape so him being born weird was OK but it wasn't for him the beast he was naturally horrified him and he quietly tried to killed it. It was self punishment that made the beast into a true animal after he started beating himself when he change shape the disorder arose at first he thought it worked but he started remembering his dreams of killing people. He doesn't know the truth of what happens.

Occupation: he owns a apartment build the last owner had a accedent and left it to him strangely.

Extra: [Anything I miss.]

I left notes in red.

Advanced shapeshifting? What can he turn into?

As in like he could grow wings over the course of a couple of hours if he ate a lot or he could become bioluminecent if he tried he can grow things that humans do not naturally possess if he wants to as long as an animal or something living has it 

Last edited by a moderator:
As in like he could grow wings over the course of a couple of hours if he ate a lot or he could become bioluminecent if he tried he can grow things that humans do not naturally possess if he wants to as long as an animal or something living has it 

I'm pretty sure that "advanced shapeshifting" counts as more than 3 powers in the first place.

Choose 3 traits he can manifest, and that's it. Or you can choose just one trait, and have the other two powers.

I'm pretty sure that "advanced shapeshifting" counts as more than 3 powers in the first place.

Choose 3 traits he can manifest, and that's it. Or you can choose just one trait, and have the other two powers.

so can I just take advanced  shapeshifting as his one power?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back