• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Love.♀️

ekoutrakos

Just a girl, trying to find her way.♡☆
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Hey world! 

With the new update coming very soon I'm assuming in just a few short hours, I'm looking for someone to write with over email. 

• I love a good long term story, that once the site is back up can come back to here. If your still interested please read below. 
  • I do my best to only play female roles. Dont get me wrong, I love that so many people feel comfortable writing as a gender that isn't their own yet that isn't me. 
  • My o/c is loosely based off myself, she's mostly attracted to bad boys, and girls.‍♀️
  • I am a huge sucker for detail, the more details you shove into a tiny paragraph the better.
  • i always seek romance.
  • I have a boyfriend I love to the moon and and back along with working two jobs, I do my best to reply multiple times a day. And I semi expect you to do the same. If not, writing with me isn't your thing. 
  • I hate, writing using a mystical world setting. I love like I said Modern Romance. The struggles, the hardships.
  • ugh! I'd also love to read a starter about our story from you! 

Please Oh Please feel to get ahold of me and ask me for my gmail! Only detailed, long term writers who are willing to come back here once the site is updated. 

If you read all this, send me the 22nd letter of the alphabet!!

Hi. firstly i just want to say im not really the type to do the email RP thing but i do have an alternative. Im just scouting around for people interested in a romance RP and would love to have you on the ship if you are interested. The RP is called "Sakura High School" and im sure you will find what you are looking for. LOL im sounding like those marketing idiots. Anyway have a good one and ummm im not going to do the alphabet thing muhahaha.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back