• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Love my elven boy, and world build with me

HouseplantSimon

Hand over the pothos plant.
Come !! Let us world build and escape onto a journey. Let our characters develop, and have a arc. Let them discover new dangerous things about themselves and the world around them.

Let them cry, hurt, smile, and fall in love. (eventually)

On the topic of love, Iahhel is gay and sleeps on the bottom bunk. Just thought I should mention.

I’d love this role play to be dnd eques in the sense that we roll for damage, have character stats, roll for saving throws, history check ect. It’s more like a one-on-one campaign.

I’m looking to use him in a heavy adventure/character development/slow burn role play. With a good amount of detail. 3 paragraphs max.

Just leave a comment here and I’ll back to you as soon as I can.

This sounds awesome! My craving for anything related to D&D is never satisfied so this is perfect for me! I have plenty of characters to choose from so if it’s okay with you, I’d first like to worldbuild and plot a bit before I decide which character to use, if that’s okay

This sounds awesome! My craving for anything related to D&D is never satisfied so this is perfect for me! I have plenty of characters to choose from so if it’s okay with you, I’d first like to worldbuild and plot a bit before I decide which character to use, if that’s okay

Awesome!! I’m glad you stumbled upon my post and decided to leave a comment. I’d love to start world building with you. Do you have a discord or perhaps I could dm you..?

Awesome!! I’m glad you stumbled upon my post and decided to leave a comment. I’d love to start world building with you. Do you have a discord or perhaps I could dm you..?

You can dm me! I also do have discord that you can message me on. Whichever method you'd prefer, really

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, are you still looking? I’m always down for DnD-inspired campaigns, and I’ve got a couple boys who might be a good match for your character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back