• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Love Love Love! Quest

@The Dragon Rider , nobody's going to interact with your character because you're in the wrong place. Every character in the roleplay is at the school right now, including yours.

It's alright, just delete your other posts and do something in the school. It's lunch time right now

Gosh dangit Pai. I like seeing him in pain, he hates being in pain because it means somebody is stronger than him, meaning one more person able to impede his progress

HONESTLY though, in this time he's getting back to his old self. So basically the chivalrous Lucius you've seen so far, reminiscent of his old days as a knight? Yeah that guy doesn't exist anymore. This is the cold, harsh heir of Rugia you're dealing with now. Thanks for helping him awaken to his true nature again. #andhavefun

He's not very scary sorry to say :P

Hey you guys want to play a game? I just got bored and thought of one so... ya xD

20 Questions but you can only ask each other about there characters (If you cant tell, I'm bored)

LET'S GOOOO!! Are we playing the 20 questions where we think of a character and the others have to guess it by asking 20 questions or less or the other one?

@Nikolajsen hurry up and finish then.

Maybe we should do this in a conversation to 1. not flood the OOC thread and 2. people can leave the conversation if they don't want to participate?

Someone please tell me what's going on in the IC because some serious business seems to be going down.

Also, red is supposedly a very comforting colour as it is the colour you see in your mother's womb when light filters through. The more you know.

Will do. I'm just trying to find a picture... @Sen Pai

Alright, I need to suck it up and write a post as Lorelei would not want to miss out on Lucius' outburst. Here's a quick one.

Yes, he did indeed have a sudden and passionate realizing of oneself. *nods*

Also, I'm going to PM you an idea, Zai. Tell me if it's okay or absolutely stupid.

OH MY GOLLY GOODNESS!! IS LUCIUS FUCKING STRIPPING?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back