• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Love Love Love! Quest

I slept in too late. Which is bad because I have school starting tomorrow.

And yeah, I felt it would be interesting to spice things up with some insubordination in the ranks.

Your school starts tommorow! Lucky! (I hate school, Im literally a real life Alayna in that aspect) but the dance season starts a week after school starts xD I have to wait another week and a half.

And what are you planning on having those soldiers do?

I ment the humans since you know, they dont really know who the Rugians are, and Takao and his companions :P Lucius doesn't seem very impressed with them either.

So nobody= Esther, Alayna, Theo, Takao, Ellowyn, Parin, Lucius(?) , Lorelei, Lucio, Karl and Im not sure about Izaria (Helping cut off ties with Rugians yet she seems to be questioning it a bit) and the hero and his companions might like the Rugians, but that would be a bit weird cause there enemies (Or is my foggy 6am head messing with me?)

Tomorrow I'm going back to school, so I might be too jittery afterward to type a long post

I'm alive. I believe everybody is swamped by school - I'm currently doing homework. I'll try to work on something afterward but I'm super tired.

@ZaiKai Take it easy on the hero, you villain.

Also, I'm back and from what I got by skimming through is that Takao's soldiers are rebelling and he's hitting it up with Elle (good job, m'boy!)

As for activity, there's no pressure. Post at whatever pace your schedule allows you. I, however, will most likely be posting once a week as I am swamped with life.

Now, if I missed anything before I get started on a wee lil' post, please tell me. Good to be back by the way! However, I wish I was in a tropical climate because Canada is cold as fuck.

Canada is cold! There was frost outside when I woke up early this morning! It didn't last very long thankfully.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back