• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Love is Love.

EccentricFantasy

The mind is a fearsome thing, don't tread on it.
Okay, so I have been in a bad mood as of late and need something to cheer me up.

Nothing does that quite like a good roleplay about love despite conceptions, social obligation and close minded folk. As such, I have one craving. Boy love!

I am looking for someone to play a fem boy. You know, the boy who acts, dresses and looks like a girl, but is a boy. I want this for a soft and fluffy roleplay about a romance between our characters. I am not super picky about plot, so we can discuss it in depth if you want to.

I am discord friendly and will accept any friend request sent. If that's what you want to use, add me. My discord is FantasyReborn #3123.

If you don't have discord and still want to do this, message me here. I can't wait to hear from you!

Hi yes hello I am super interested, I would love to play a
fem boy right now, and soft and fluffy is my jam. I'll send
you a message on discord if that's cool!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back