• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern “Love is a burning thing and it makes a fiery ring...” ❤️

ekoutrakos

Just a girl, trying to find her way.♡☆
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Before we begin, if you can’t handle some Mr. Cash please step aside.???‍♀️?
*****PLEASE UNDERSTAND MY STORIES AREN’T MEANT TO TRIGGER ANYONE. PLEASE BE AWARE, OF THE TRIGGER WARNINGS BELOW.*****
22 Year old New Yorker, looking to write! What a cowinkydink! Because so is everyone else.
Fun fact, my 23rd birthday just happens to be the end of this month!! (I like chocolate if anyone’s feeling generous.)

Alright, back to the good stuff:
What I want:
Long term.
Darker stories. (I’m talking mental illness, death, war, hunger, pain, oppression, addictions, suicide, depression. Ya know, the ugly stories not many people want to dive into. I’m you’re girl who’ll go in feet first.)
I play female oc’s. I’m okay with LGQTB characters, I’m okay with just female and male characters too. There will be romance, sorry it’s a large requirement.
3+ Paragraphs, I’m not asking for much here. Just give me something read. I want to feel, I want pain, anger, Love. JUST GIVE ME ALL THE FEELS!!!
What I give:
3+ Paragraphs when I’m feeling inspired. (Even writing samples if you ask.)
A complex female oc’ who’ ll meet yours. Regular replies. DETAILS!!
OOC BANTER .

Most of the time, daily, hourly replies.​

Bumping this bad boy, before bed.

I would be interested in RPing with you - the only thing is that I cannot give you the timely replies that you seek, but I can try my best - if you're still interested. :)

I would be interested in RPing with you - the only thing is that I cannot give you the timely replies that you seek, but I can try my best - if you're still interested. :)
I’d still love to talk plots and such with you!! (:

Hello! I have a plot I’d like to discuss with you! I’m still new though so can you send the pm?

Hi there, I'd love to rp some dark emotional angst with you! The only problem is that I work full time, so I can only reply around 3 times a day..if you're still interested, I can pm you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back