• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ♡Love, hate, and everything in between♡

Ryoko Lee

The girl who is like the Dragon
R Y O K O L E E
Just looking for a semi-literate fantasy roleplay partner. I'd like someone who enjoys action but also slow, steady romance.
MxF or FxF preferably- I'll play the female. Typically I play males, but I've done it so much I'm sick of it.

Preferences:
Anything from one paragraph and onward.
No text talk, please.
Steady responses, and let me know when you'll be gone for a while, like for a few days and such.

What to expect from me:
2 plus paragraphs
Decent grammar and spelling
Steady responses, several times a day
consideration and openmindness
and just good ol' fashioned playfulness.

~My character's species~
Werewolf
Orc
Elven
Selkie
Mermaid
Human
Drakonian
Demon

plus more!

Hopefully we can chat and throw something together! <3

With love,
Ryoko~

tongues_by_rioteye-d3gdv4y.jpg

I adore love stories about two species who shouldn’t be together! Especially humans and werewolves, or humans and demons and other overly cliches!! Lol, if maybe you’d wanna write I’d love to!

If you are still looking, I’m interested in what your mermaid or demon character would be like, and I might want to do a RP with one of those. ?

Hi! I’d love to roleplay with you! We could work on a plot if you’re still available. Pm me?

If you're still looking for roleplay partners I would most certainly be interested in trying to come up with an idea.

Hello! I'd love to role play with you! PM me, and we can discuss a plot?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back